3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegamop 07.01.20 07:04 pm

Obsessed with weapons (Darksiders 2)

All kind time of day.
If anyone has not noticed the game has a feature with a gun that I personally have not met.
I propose to discuss it.
We are talking about guns with an orange frame and having the experience (not the level required for proficiency and your own), i.e. the so-called Haunted weapon.
When it is selected it can not only remove the\to put on, but also to improve.
Improvement is made on five levels, regardless of the initial.
In the DLC by mail (folio) Vulgrim and someone else sent a couple.
Strangely self possessed weapons worth a penny about 200 coins, so it is to pump to the max you need to spend quite a lot of dough, about 125000.
He can't sacrifice the objects encircled by a yellow frame, also the victim of one O. to crawl the other almost nothing.
I.e. the secret of the sacrifice lies in the price.
The more expensive bauble that you donate, the higher raise the experience O.
The best option in my opinion to purchase Vulgrim sacrificial amulet of unknown origin for 25,000 and feed it to possessed any weapons.
At higher levels O. his damage increases, as well as the opportunity to choose an additional effect.
However, the pumping is random and is costly, so it may seem inappropriate.
But for example I have at the approach to the Bay in the forge lands already about 50,000 and spend more don't have much choice but to buy items at the blacksmith and shaman waste, and none are worthwhile.
The trouble is that one even maximum ride, the weapon gets old quickly.
Suggest to put here the screenshots of your possessed weapons with or without pumping.

Update2 was released which fixed bug:
You can now sacrifice items below 3 lines in the inventory.
72 Comments
Sort by:
p
proksin 07.01.20

gigastabs56
Gloves LVL 30 accelerates 95% of the vamp's blow and HP are recovered, and from rage I have no time to recover I am fairly actively using the skills.

And about execution, so you have the amulet or still where is the stats health and rage over the death penalty simply because the penalty in addition to reducing time wasters or what does not.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 07.01.20

gigastabs56
I filled up on 98 wave some kind of monster with tentacles. 3 hits and I was flying.

F
Fallen Chrono 07.01.20

proksin
Yes, I also noticed that for some reason, gloves vamp accelerates more. But sickles can throw at enemies in the distance. And if they have 30-40% of vamp, then this is enough.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 07.01.20

At the second attempt pulled the vamp to sickles, put in only the bare aMule from Vulgrim.

Dispersed themselves so:
KOs: 45% chance of execution + amulet = 75% penalty, vamp 25%, crit damage to ~35%, damage by ice 40.
The sickles: vamp 25, critical attack chance, critical attack damage, the fury of Crete.

+ in the arena got 2 clean possessed scythes, LVL 30, still carry on :D

in fact, some of those guns finally play is not interesting. If you could include the complexity of the Nightmare on new game+, it still did not go, and all mobs\bare as meat.

p
proksin 07.01.20

well, in the game is to reach 30 rules to dress up as the game becomes not interesting, and at 22 it is easy if norms dressed, I even got Abis armor and puhi and run with them, so that at least what that interest was, only fucking horns annoy who the pancake came up with.

A
Alpha99 07.01.20

Oligomer DLC cost?

O
Olegamop 07.01.20

Alpha99, Canet. But that's not it was, I just used your sohranki transfer\to recover. And so your transfer needed HEX-editor pokoldavat. Checked your peppers on the Wicked K. - just hard he told me two blows 2/3 health spoiled, and I 2 retaliation humiliated him and even health fully restored. However, there is something illegal in your saved game. If 3M money you could zlatanova chop or armor to napredovati, how else to explain it fully developed skills. You spent 99 points. All the garlic you can earn 29 per improved 10 x 2 for relics of a RAM. Where's the rest or you play 5-7 times passed? But it seems to be impossible, block makers and all that.

s
supow 07.01.20

I read all of your nonsense =) Well, people, there at the bottom you gervaisa items are specifically shown stats that show what weapons you bring, and what not. What is highlighted - it will be gray and inactive, respectively, are not considered and will not be added.
About vampirism then advertised...
Yes, it really works BUT!!!! only after level 20 so - 20+ and going to hang it on the spit - the stuff the stuff, it's better to take health per hit or for Crete, although Crete is also messy - because the shot is just touched and already added.
About the execution. She RESTORES health and mana, it injects a portion of the energy of the Reaper. And still very good pours )))
In my opinion the best stats for KOs on low-level (1-15)
+ For execution
+ Damage (ice)
+ Crit.chance
+ Health per hit
On high level 20+ you can change the Health per hit on vampirism
----------
How it's done.... Throw on a weapon object with the right of the North, then finish off the level a talisman of Vulgrim. When stat is received - do the same with the next, etc.
----------
All stupidly long, but something like that )))

D
Druidische777 07.01.20

Sedna I have reflected over obsessed and Schaerer for the interest infinite coins to the boatman and began to drag at LVL 23 filinia(difficulty Apocalypse) chests! pretty exciting to have a chance that will fall to the floor pumped possessed a weapon with 2 or 3 effects this comes in handy for me 30 attempts managed to get 4 things.And strange things that I do at LVL 23-24 with strong mobs fall clean obsessed O_o
vampire over 20% of traction as it does not see, and so much heals. In General, there are those who 22+ uses heavy weapons?! I've tried a Fangs ehidny immediately moved to fast.. And the acceleration of the ax way too sickly sometimes if he possessed a scythe to feed with decent stats

S
Snipes74 07.01.20

A standard option for LVL 30

It is suitable for any task:)

99_Frankov 07.01.20

People podskazhite please how to improve weapons and armor? what?

p
panterog 07.01.20

this is my gun.

P
Pincet 07.01.20

for the crucible aphradite better probability of execution.

these huge reinforced fools more quickly to all percussit...
than jumping between five munut...

16gigabytes 07.01.20

Pantera
It's like I b**th don't understand??

x
xa2216 07.01.20

guys one question where to get weapons calortie give vampirism I am running with a gun 5 LVL vampirism 25 % shtob banks not tract and damage is only 100 traveler already 20лвл tin amps help )

Q
QQalia 07.01.20

xa2216
stores sell

P
Phoenix8385 07.01.20

All the same, can somebody explain properly how to feed possessed weapons that he had vampirism, and where to buy these things which it is given?Did not buy things from vulgrim together with coins of the boatman never seen this word VAMPIRISM.

G
G Ragon 07.01.20

[7] Phoenix8385, vampirism can fall out randomly(randomly).But if you want to pump up to high,sacrifice possessed weapons with small vampirism,and that the arms were pumped to the end(don't throw a lot of functional weapons or amulets,and the vamp doesn't fall out).Sacrifice first, with a low vamp,Masaki case.When the scale of improvement will NOT be COMPLETE,but sleduyushem donation will sleduushee level,are mandatory to save.As vamp or other features drop out randomly.If you like how your vamp rose again, save and repeat it every time.But it's a weapon you can improve the current 5 levels,then you will not be able to improve it but you can donate or sell for a decent price!

Who tries to pass the Crucible,the best tactic is:Braids with damage(ice) 300, vamp and Crete.chance. Claws with vamp,Crete.chance of Crete.damage and rage for Crete.Axe with damage (lightning) piercing damage, crit.chance of Crete.damage.Hammer with the same features as the Axes.With these weapons you will be the king of the Mountain :)

P
Phoenix8385 07.01.20

G Ragon
Thank you with vampirism understood,now a new goal to get the quest sticks and stones they say there is also braid good will.

B
Bastarder 07.01.20

Phoenix8385
If you first pass the game, the Lifesteal you need, as rarely falls at impact and has a small percentage of exhaustion from shock value. Much better O. to insert Health per hit, instead of the Vamp, at least until the pumping level 18-20. For example, I have Spit on the 13th level is + 20 health per hit, with a combo of 10 hits, ie will restore about 200 health. Pumping obsessed with braids best painted supow is:
+ the probability of execution
+ critical hit
+ health per hit
+ damage (ice)
I also liked the additional damage Inferno, it's magical, larger value of damage than the ice, and is always present in the shot.
For extra fast weapons take the same as for the Spit, but model execution for Penetrating damage. For slow, heavy weapon: Penetrating damage, the damage of Inferno or lightning, power, chance to crit.

If you play the localized version of the game, then upgrading possessed weapons are heavily restricted, i.e. feeding weapons with the same type of characteristic gives very small boost to the characteristics and does not increase the core damage.
Oh, and on a quest possessed weapons will not give you, take from chests or coins for the boatman.