3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegamop 07.01.20 07:04 pm

Obsessed with weapons (Darksiders 2)

All kind time of day.
If anyone has not noticed the game has a feature with a gun that I personally have not met.
I propose to discuss it.
We are talking about guns with an orange frame and having the experience (not the level required for proficiency and your own), i.e. the so-called Haunted weapon.
When it is selected it can not only remove the\to put on, but also to improve.
Improvement is made on five levels, regardless of the initial.
In the DLC by mail (folio) Vulgrim and someone else sent a couple.
Strangely self possessed weapons worth a penny about 200 coins, so it is to pump to the max you need to spend quite a lot of dough, about 125000.
He can't sacrifice the objects encircled by a yellow frame, also the victim of one O. to crawl the other almost nothing.
I.e. the secret of the sacrifice lies in the price.
The more expensive bauble that you donate, the higher raise the experience O.
The best option in my opinion to purchase Vulgrim sacrificial amulet of unknown origin for 25,000 and feed it to possessed any weapons.
At higher levels O. his damage increases, as well as the opportunity to choose an additional effect.
However, the pumping is random and is costly, so it may seem inappropriate.
But for example I have at the approach to the Bay in the forge lands already about 50,000 and spend more don't have much choice but to buy items at the blacksmith and shaman waste, and none are worthwhile.
The trouble is that one even maximum ride, the weapon gets old quickly.
Suggest to put here the screenshots of your possessed weapons with or without pumping.

Update2 was released which fixed bug:
You can now sacrifice items below 3 lines in the inventory.
72 Comments
Sort by:
g
gats2010 07.01.20

I wanted to know. after I won echidna as expected I had her fangs from which there is vampirism, well, that is until they I was wearing any weapon restores HP even with it the gun and the gun was given me angels on earth and quite a lot somewhere restores 30% of damage dealt. I wonder if this I a bug or is it everyone?

B
Bastarder 07.01.20

gats2010 29.09.13 00:22

I wanted to know. after I won echidna as expected I had her fangs from which there is vampirism, well, that is until they I was wearing any weapon restores HP even with it the gun and the gun was given me angels on earth and quite a lot somewhere restores 30% of damage dealt. I wonder if this I a bug or is it everyone?
gats2010
Not a bug, it is an additional ability of Fangs.

B
Bastarder 07.01.20

Want to Express your opinion about the flow of weapons possessed at levels 17+.
Braids: make Sure to take Lifesteal, Chance to critical strike and Strength bonus damage - Inferno (works on all) or ice (no effect on bosses), so if the spits beat the bosses, it is better to Inferno. Now about the Chance of being executed, he is good at small levels (helps one hit kill mobs or stronger mobs), but for bosses it's useless, and at levels 17+, You'll kill mobs with 1-2 strokes of the scythes, so I replaced this feature with Power, increasing the total damage of both weapons.
As secondary weapons I prefer (as importance) Sickles, Claws, and Gloves. Pumped is obsessed with weapons as well as braids (note that the Power of KOs and Additional weapons added together) . Generally in battle use a secondary weapon (against single bosses) instead of KOs because the damage he does higher than that of KOs, the attack speed is higher, which means the bowl of Crete. Braids use in tight surrounded by enemies, when you have to hit multiple mobs for a combo.
Slow weapons don't like (long swings, a rare crit, slow recovery of health, and the DPS is about the same with other types of weapons)..
For example, cite the characteristics of your possessed weapons to level 22, the first passage (sachithanandam with Freezing Artmann position):
Spit: damage 255-293, total damage (force 461) 1683, 6425 DPS, crit chance +46%, Lifesteal +43%, strength 127, ice 95.
Hammer: 270-310 damage, total damage (force 461) 1779, 7178 DPS, crit chance +44%, Lifesteal +43%, strength 127, Inferno 99.
Half the force values from the weapon, the second half from the purple armor of the executioner. The additive power of weapons increases the overall damage and DPS is about 1.5 times !!! Crit damage +183%
If you do not use the freeze level of the possessed weapon, additional weapon characteristics about 2.5 times lower, and total damage and DPS will decrease by about 1.5 times.

v
vladon35 07.01.20

Friends what distinguishes resilience from sewn?what resis.?

S
D
Dmitriy Ushko 07.01.20

Instead of saveload you can just switch from selecting equipment to any other, which is much faster and cancel the donation. Use at your pleasure :) PS. Thank you for the tip about freezing the level of the possessed weapon, did not know

D
Dmitriy Ushko 07.01.20

vladon35
Magic resistance

V
Vitalik Biryukov11 07.01.20

Oligomer
I agree 95 percent of it is unreal,the game only gave me one rags in the beginning with 15 percent of vampirism,not obsessed,so I have it down to a nightmare told

M
Maksim Pantyuhin 07.01.20

I have a LV 30 take the talisman dimancescu heart with him Nechestivca To constant possessed weapon drops

G
GROMMOZZEKA 07.01.20

Wow don't be lazy...make a screenshot of your weapons on the XBOX 360 and lay out...!
Just say,I did not shake friend sent,shared,I was surprised when the damage just crosses over ....,I do not remember,but on level 7 I killed everyone almost with the first blow.

M
Mark-47 07.01.20

Please tell me I accidentally early in the game sold the red braids and the claws and the girl who sells talismans now I can't find it ....tell those where you can still get red braid for pumping. ?

E
EDK 07.01.20

that just made 95 vampirism,play with the trims!)