3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rexx2005 10.01.20 12:45 pm

First impressions, opinions about the game (Lost Planet: Extreme Condition)

The game came out, I suggest the lucky ones who downloaded unsubscribe(I only have 12% downloaded((( ).
109 Comments
Sort by:
r
rexx2005 10.01.20

No one downloaded?

My opinion:
Unceasing massacre, with good graphics... but if you sit long can quickly become annoying. About the plot to say anything can't TK a little passed.
Performance compared to the demo grew, but not by much.

B
Betafix_ 10.01.20

I have two days of play, solid DIN, I still liked the demo. Something reminiscent of the old Hollywood wasnik about the scientists on the lost in the ice of the Antarctic station, don't remember what it was called. In General, the game is impressive Here is my movie, who cares.

GamePlay - Prologue
http://EN. Просмотр

n
nickdick 10.01.20

A horror film called the Thing, starring Kurt Russell. I would not began to compare. Lost Planet takes the dynamics and entertainment.

D
Denv3r 35 10.01.20

Just super!!! I have the feeling that compared to the demo, the game just flies, I don't know, maybe it's because of the wood so 162.15 XP Beta!!! The game can get very difficult, despite the monotonous gameplay!

g
gamer23 10.01.20

gameplay

You killed me boy))))))

T
Tpyn 10.01.20

162.15 for XP was withdrawn due to several critical bugs in them. And Yes, with them the performance in Lost Planet increases.

G
Golden Tooth 10.01.20

Has anyone played a full DX10 version? Is there a noticeable difference to DX9 and better the game runs under Vista?

.MOrz. 10.01.20

Though I have not played...but I saw at a friend's PPC...square wheels...and that 10 direct.Z.s.Determination to Enter the matrix

M
Mas1o 10.01.20

Played the demo DX9/10 versions, I noticed that the 10th version is better quality explosions, blur'and shadow(9-y version of explosions finally sucking).

r
rexx2005 10.01.20

Though I have not played...but I saw at a friend's PPC...square wheels...and that 10 direct.Z.s.Determination to Enter the matrix
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What wheels? and here direkth 10?? and with such lazhoy as inter ve matriks is better not to compare, first play...

The main disadvantage is too short 11 chapters only... (but the final battle on the robots turned out funny) actually as the developers have promised 7-8 hours of gameplay.

M
MrAl 10.01.20

2Mas1o
Another note the bullet marks in the snow. Unlike DX9 and XBOX360 - they are volumetric.

M
Mas1o 10.01.20

The traces will be checked when the full version will get, 9 the demo has jammed :)))

C
CBAP6ik 10.01.20

The game in my opinion was a success! I play BF2 but thinking to change to the Lost planet ,who may be in the multi pleure played as there and I have the pirates seen in the current single ?

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.01.20

Who knows: the game is friends with shaders v2.0 or only v3.0.

.forseg 10.01.20

Only 3.0..

K
K10Necros 10.01.20

Played a bit=)) only positive impressions... the picture quality on DH10 be much better than in the demo(worked with light, shadows,HDR, objects are more detailed) and in General the game became somehow more cheerful to fly problems running under Vista no added standard PC resolutions ,in the management of discomfort not. While there are only 2 drawbacks: Fraps some reason does not remove the screens=)), because the console suffers a bit of the last speaker. In General, the game of blockbuster: expensive, stylish ,interesting, leaves a good impression , with silly enemies and invincible main character, but IMHO for 2 ,maximum 3 passes .There may be a situation to steer the multiplayer which I haven't checked out=)) Definitely the best port of the year and the action still need to look at Crysis=))

v
vonk 10.01.20

Yesterday I downloaded via the torrent full English version, weighs 7,08 GB from crack and NODVD. On Win Xp+dx 9, P-4, 1 gb ram, Gf 7800 at 1280*1024 and medium settings without smoothing shows fps 19-25. It is possible to play)) Very nice!

x
xGODx 10.01.20

Have a few questions: DH10 version comes on a separate disc? ; what are the main features DH10?; shaders 4.0 are used? ; smoke, explosions, water(snow) is next-gen???(DH10 card owners will understand me). Especially interisuet the 1st question, and that little is on different disks, different versions. The town I'm a small, so sellers can bring their current dh9, DH10 owners - little.

K
K10Necros 10.01.20

and dh9 and DH10 in one bottle sold, the differences are not very strong ,one might even say cosmetic. look at AG.ru somewhere there are screenshots with comparisons

g
gamer23 10.01.20

played the PC version, balance sateda like a vase on the spoke, the game became too easy because of what the game fewer dynamics, management well sluggish so to speak, but not critical, requirements are very high.
In General worse than the original, although still good.