3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rexx2005 10.01.20 12:45 pm

First impressions, opinions about the game (Lost Planet: Extreme Condition)

The game came out, I suggest the lucky ones who downloaded unsubscribe(I only have 12% downloaded((( ).
109 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merinostas 10.01.20

reinstall the axle, should help. Put on preferably clean. And, install all the software that is supplied with the disc.
by the way, you have pirates and face?

n
negativ81 10.01.20

thank you already all gone, and rebooted the computer 2 times. I have a license, installed everything.

S
StormX07 10.01.20

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

Lost Planet 2 – Xbox 360 exclusive
Wait might be doing on the PC.

F
Flounder 10.01.20

Liked the game. Assess 8/10 despite the crooked graphics. Was a pleasure, although I have it lying on the shelf for six months, somehow not interested in the description on the box. Toy interesting nepriedayuschiysya, even some of the mission was held again. The real boss of course Green eyes. Beast behaving naturally at all. The rest of the medium. Robots and weapons are made to them recognizable, i.e. calmly in appearance can be enough in the circumstances. The plot in General is so-so, you do the rollers to dissipate and not bother. Most likely go again, as pozabotitsya.
However this is my personal opinion.

-
-Vear Grylls- [Vzloman Y 10.01.20

The game is good. The game 3 times through. The expensive special effects, excellent graphics. The plot normalny. Sounds great. My rating on the game 10.

-
-Vear Grylls- [Vzloman Y 10.01.20

Gwaron! I do not fucking understand your description!

M
Merinostas 10.01.20

Ghost Men
WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?o_o

d
dClam 10.01.20

Lost Planet 2 – exclusive for the Xbox 360.
Not anymore, the game will be on PC.
Why nobody create a topic for Lost Planet 2, already long time.

M
Merinostas 10.01.20

BY THE WAY, YES...

N
Nick Name 10.01.20

Somebody tell me how to increase the mouse sensitivity in the game???

M
Merinostas 10.01.20

does

T
TheNik 10.01.20

I did not play so much,I put 4\10
first can model monsters are pleasant,but models of people(companions of the hero for example)
look like something so right remember the year 2006...Then I can say,there is no dynamics as such,like running,monsters there,but the drive is in COD,BIA, at least no boring first fell monsters,and secondly when facing monsters from them as you do not want to run and shoot after like before you really what is the worst that could kill you.
Can always operetsja on monsters without any sense of fear.Music what Montana I didn't like =(
maybe it's because it started late to play?
Since today is mid-2009 and the game came out in 2007,then just not so much played,but now under the arm this toy caught =)
The second part of the wait,the main thing that made the dynamics,physics and would have made a real threat from the monsters,and the hero(he's a regular person like you)could die if he stuck a thick tentacle,or at least would poalo would be more than 20 bullets(for the game)but life regenerated faster than I have time to spend under the Gatling gun.

C
Cyclismen 10.01.20

I the game was played in October 2008 and I agree with Hossam monsters there big not like ordinary insects just 20 times more when compared to Dead Space where the monsters were really scary, but going back to Loat Planet, which I passed, and I was not pulling her to pass shorter play out of 10 in my opinion pulls in 6 points!waiting for the 2nd part I think it will be much dinamichnee the 1st part!!!

R
Riass 10.01.20

Play now.Good japangame.Started 5 Resident was set aside good-bye )

l
lomonosov777 10.01.20

Only recently found this game (somehow missed it at the time), and here are my impressions:

Good: expensive special effects, the opportunity to ride on robots.
The bad: monotonous gameplay, boring story (about 3 years ago I would say that it is good), well maleny Arsenal of weapons (very annoying when in the thick of the fight, you run through the floor level, in order to change the rifle into a rocket launcher, to fill up the next VS).

H
HyperXStream 10.01.20

The game is average, gameplay is average, the fact that gg can't run just annoying! Lacking some adrenaline, monsters just not impressive, not terrible, not terrible, passive attack, do you even pay podvigi and urine butt, the graphics are good considering that the game 2007, play 10 direct. From the beginning starts a little zing to this chick with big Tits - reminiscent of the anime, and it is to me...well it's a nother conversation, just the buffer is too large did and they bulging, on the street -50, you know and she rolled them, type this in the retarded glasses felts, felts with a thermal imager in some shorter shows that the game is Japanese, although the resident not seen to play not really, shorter than the usual console game designed for porubezh - to kill time...the game 6/10.

k
kosstos 10.01.20

should be in the store to buy)))preferably in Novosibirsk is cheap here)))and the game Kul)))
the graph Kul)))the plot is also Kul)))only 6 mission cant go (((thermal energy little when Tanel included(((

V
Vin4ester2010 10.01.20

liked the game, though short. the graphics are also at a good level.

A
ADRAVIL 10.01.20

Lost Planet Extreme Condition Colonist Edition - a VERY GOOD GAME. I threw even sorts Resident Evil 5 and Metro 2033. And DirectX 10.0 - straight jaw dropped :)

A
ADRAVIL 10.01.20

Its more that nobody plays?