3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rexx2005 10.01.20 12:45 pm

First impressions, opinions about the game (Lost Planet: Extreme Condition)

The game came out, I suggest the lucky ones who downloaded unsubscribe(I only have 12% downloaded((( ).
109 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghir 10.01.20

I'm into monsters during explosions, just blind shoot-no shit from no snow to be seen

S
SweetTooth 10.01.20

hmm..... finally if the game is really dull like all arcade platformers (conductive so pass for show) box rules but still if you look on the other hand textures in the background are so miserable that they have to hide under a terrible layer blura and dippold, and finally I was tormented by constant deja vu Shoto with Godzillas connected..... huge butterflies who know how to throw bombs :D ..... strange, these Japanese people in General in General my rating 4.5 out of 5 borota game classics of the arcade genre and even the next-gen, I am glad that while as if Apostol in the snow I managed to diversify Loki
I played kaneshno not 10 DKH but at max settings and 1920X1200 the game resolute were not given kaneshno crazy FPS but not inhibited or slowed down there all chotko
qwenn89
vish I find fault =)

L
Losundrik 10.01.20

I, too, went well.half an hour played.beautiful,but dumb.run,all felled.serius Sam the direct.I already began to yawn.don't know further.maybe going through.might like

K
Komradik 10.01.20

the whole highlight of the game bosses

Q
Qwenn 10.01.20

SweetTooht
Oh, okay, small things to complain about!a good toy turned out.it would be better to support Capcom!and so rarely porticoed game!and mostly pathetic ports I have to say,this port is made on a solid 5
I agree Komradиком,bosses gorgeous.in principle, play the game only in order to quickly get to a tough boss and a delight to wet it

S
SweetTooth 10.01.20

MrAl
Another note the bullet marks in the snow. Unlike DX9 and XBOX360 - they are volumetric.

the difference from DX9 version HVOH360(here just a decal on the snow) I first in the Internet the screenshots seen and then by myself =)

qwenn89

type Capnomancy will read my posts on PG :\

Q
Qwenn 10.01.20

well,do not be esterna:)but still!okay so

A
Albion_LION 10.01.20

IMHO Toy - the usual Next-Gen shooter, still and slow, even on a decent config

T
Tpyn 10.01.20

for a decent no brakes )

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2142 10.01.20

Cool game proizvoditelnosti in comparison with Demko've grown much.

S
Shinobu 10.01.20

So, I went through this game in one breath and in 5 hours (Oh God, why was I punishing myself?).
The first thing I remembered after passing, this BiA, Yes, BiA, I with such sweetness passed a year and a half ago, after which so wanted filosovstvovat (This is most likely because something was not disclosed).

Graphics.. yeah, the graphics, perhaps, is the first thing that catches the eye: all this really fit the style and atmosphere of an abandoned planet. Complaints, per se, did not cause, caused wild enthusiasm (can't remember which mission, I think in the 3rd when I climbed to the top of the cliff, about 30 seconds staring at the sky and couldn't stop the cursor from it.. until then everything was done beautifully). Very nice model, well made rollers. (One breast Hatches is worth :) ) Perhaps, that made disgusting, so is the shade. Yes, now everyone will throw stones at me, telling me about the 10 direct, but damn it, I do not believe that the shade can be made so miserable, and even at 9 direct. Lazy developers? Oh well, perhaps, that so the shadows here are unimportant factor, but graphically speaking, it's a miss, I cannot. (9/10)

Sound and music: Fairly primitive sound, but, anyway, it does not prevent igrovomu process, but rather complements it. The average work of the actors (Sometimes they just don't want to empathize. Most likely this is because of the rapidity of the game is 5-6 hours - during this time do not have time to take in the whole thing, though here and voice almost nothing). (6/10)

Design: "Yes, somewhere I have seen it will Tell anyone looking at all this splendor (Personally I am reminded of 3DMark 2006, 4 demo, where snowy base, or even forgotten the Thing). If to speak about it as about something good forgotten old, the authors have tried. All this is not to describe in words, so I'll just say that everything there is made on the level, but don't expect anything new. (8/10)

Gameplay. On the one hand: a bunch of different robots, a variety of Arsenal, well made bosses (all of them are original and have its own approach), stylish cat is attached. On the other hand: stupid AI, the zero point in the adventures (Sometimes I forget what I was doing there and who and why urine :) ), drab to the end of the game. One word - in all the traditions of the consoles, i.e. hurricane, laughing, but not having a sense of gameplay, there is more to say nothing. (7/10)
(Although, I hastened to the variety of Arsenal by the end of the game, everyone selects something, and that he was more comfortable, I'm talking like about VS, and on conventional weapons. I, personally, was the last half of the game with Laser Gun'om the hands. VS sat only if necessary).

Well, that's probably all. Where is the word about the story?, - you will ask. And.. well, everything is very simple - it is not present. No, no, not that I was judged strictly, there is some semblance of plot, but to call this story, the language is not rotated, and therefore there is nothing to evaluate.

Verdict: you can Play. For beer, the music, under the cry of the wild neighbours that your speakers too much screaming, but even just so, but it is possible, but not even needed, if only because of Next Gen graphics. If you get bored, if you just want to pull the time, at work, at home, this is the game to do 5-6 hours of your life, and think to regret about spent time you won't.
There is nothing new and interesting, but it's a game, and they are created to be enjoyed (in this case, the portion of fun is guaranteed to you). Overall rating: (7/10)

P. S. All vyshenapisannogo was purely my IMHO, and in no case seriously to take all this is not necessary, I just see the game in such paints in which you see it, you decide.
I'm not good at writing reviews, just my soul cry in it went :)
P. S. S. I did not understand in the end where did Wayne.. there events a year, and Luke says Ah. if Wayne was here.., but I laughed, of course.
For me zahatka still have the strange letters scattered throughout the level.. why do they need?
I understand that in the first mission, there is the word EARTH..

L
Losundrik 10.01.20

Passed.well, to be honest-the meat and again meat.game for the spinal cord.very beautiful And spectacular...boring.but the bosses of course very pleased when we were competing as much armpit sweating.the game reminded of the good old contra on nes.run all felled at the end with some sort of biological Stuff I that do not understand from where shells throw.and the plot...hmmm...what the hell is the story!?meat!all monotonous.generally in Japanese:)

V
VicR 10.01.20

Has not yet passed, but I fully agree with SHINOBU!!!!
AT level 6 I'm already bored of the monotony of the game!!!

V
VIPMAX 10.01.20

A super toy, flies on 1280x1024 on all max settings(shlaim. to the max....), for 10 DirectX

S
Silent Hill 764 10.01.20

Lost Planet Extreme Condition

The game is good, but the masterpiece is still very far away. Replay value the game is absolutely scoundrel.
The recent RE4 port, turned out to be much more immersive gameplay despite the flaws.

Game cons: Repetitive gameplay, poor choice of weapons, stupid bosses, bad adaptacija for the PC.
Plus games: Original idea, good graphics.

Rating: 4 from 5

A
Avenging all 10.01.20

The game is awesome,all of the assholes who yell that the game is a barn-shove its stinger somewhere far away,or go for a really compelling arguments.
Once again the game is amazing,I'm adrenaline is not received..and even that's not the chart that here is good too,not very well developed so much from chip about the heat,because to stand still is death for 2m prchina:
1.You shoot with some very quirky(the crowd, or a particularly cunning)an asshole,or kill some creature 20 times more than you
2.You'll freeze..just stupid and will freeze
Because of neobhodimosti warm,you are unable to stand for long periods in one place..simple and stupid-we need to go and look for heat-and that is a drive,such feelings,sometimes the sweat stands on the forehead,the eternal race with death,these perpetual skirmishes with these freaks in feather,always shooting from those things.
Someone said that bosses are stupid?You are very stupid..the bosses is generally a separate topic..what is the battle with Green Eye,damn it the end thing begins to do such lewdness that it is better,it is stupid to run and otstrelivaetsya velpeau good luck
The sounds and music did not disappoint.Graphics also..but its optimization,capnomancy do not know this word
And so - 9/10

F
FCHD 10.01.20

Avenging all
I agree!The game-just a hurricane!Played on DirectX 9,completely to the maximum, the count just fucking(I'm such a beautiful game have not видел10-iz10)the Plot is cool(10-iz10)!!!!!In General ,it is necessary to developed more make such games.

A
Avenging all 10.01.20

Good way that the game uses Draganesti

S
Silent Hill 764 10.01.20

Avenging all

On this page, people Express their subjective opinion, why did you decide that your opinion is most right.
Learn without childhood abuse (Someone said that bosses are stupid?You are very stupid..) to Express their thoughts.
And at the expense of the game:
In the game, all bosses killed with a dull zaklikivanie and neither cause any difficulties.
Energy abound in the game and below freezing it is very hard.
Yes, the idea of the game Lost Planet Extreme Condition the original, but still something lacks.

PS !Learn to respect other people's opinion!

A
Avenging all 10.01.20

Silent Hill 764
Yes people you're right,izivinyayus,I like a fool said it,but I disagree that the bosses are stupid
In the game, all bosses killed with a dull zaklikivanie and neither cause any difficulties.
Che they should be killed like a girlfriend?That is, in some games two times farted in the direction of one arm,said a prayer in front of the other,and then on the right hand,the left upper end,opens the weak spot of the boss,which is only accessible if you click the 3rd lever,and perform a dark ritual before the 4th,and then after one hit in that vulnerable place,to repeat all over again..so what?Here to me such insanity never liked Lost Planet bosses-it's the same creature,only more powerful and agile,so they need to be more quick and nimble,and just,and not to isversatile.
This is my opinion,objections Essene accepted,but rather constructive and not type:fuck you,you moron,Patamushta a fool,and I don't agree because, so here I am.