3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 11.01.20 11:28 pm

Overclocking fx-8350

Good day
Guys, this is not difficult, write the instruction with values for reasonable and proper overclocking of the CPU, memory controller, and just what you need. Or photos BIOS send.
There are a million videos, but it is either driven to 5 MHz, or describe the process for free understand this.
And to spend a couple of days just to attempt the selection of stable frequency and no others possibilities
CPU fx-8350, mother, Gigabyte GA 970A DS3P and two pieces of 8GB memory frequency 1600
Thank you in advance
227 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.20

the Mat Board is bad stupid
and my opinion of peck Cho need to drive the multiplier HyperTransport to maxmobile intended value
disable TurboOST and then increase the clock frequency multiplier to the limit which consistently will withstand pitch
with automatic feed you need voltage
memory frequency Souvanna does not touch if it works on the declared frequencies because it is ordinary working 1333..
to touch a common frequency which will disperse znachitsya North bridge connected to the code bus Express and supposedly there will be better to work in graphics for my pitch experience should not do it because of fps and unstable bude in benchmarks back in 2чиповой GPU configuration with a throughput level of some sort 1080ти perfectly with skinny chipset here.
and this is the work of about two hours where the main occupation of Lepavina 3D stamps and assassin still good tests. I farm them for 5 minutes 100 heated Tama paste probably dried up and pitch rebooted

w
william1992 11.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Sorry

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

william1992
You need to know the maximum value of the voltage available to your percent and gradually raise the frequency of the first nuclei,then the voltage.Benchmark neobyazatel.Slightly lifted,sit and play.If a sharp decline in FPS,on sotochku lowered,as this will trolling.I once Hairdryer 940BE so drove it on a 3.5 GHz core clock speed dropped to 800MHz and 3.3 GHz anymore
Here pay attention to these schedules:

What's circled circles, is trolling,drop frequency,and the bench continues the test.A lot depends on the females of her relics.I have AM2+ mother dead,because above 300MHz I could not raise

w
william1992 11.01.20

[Denis]
I was stupid raising the multiplier core was raised from 4.2 MHz to 4.5 and a slightly raised voltage. Frequency not reset, but the fps in games is not very stable.
And seragaki turned off

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

william1992
Which map?In any games?

w
william1992 11.01.20

[Denis]
gtx 1060 6 gb
Payback Nfs and Deus ex MD.can jump from 70 to 30
But in Forza Horizon 4 everything is perfect on ultra

w
william1992 11.01.20

[Denis]
And according to the requirements of percent should, and without dispersal to suitable (

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

william1992
About Deus ex I heard that it optimized poorly.Protsessorostroeniya desirable games:GTA4,Assassin's Creed 3,Arma III.In the Witcher 3 in the Grove needs to be changes in FPS.The map reveals 99%?
Under your desired map Reisen,at least the level 1500Х

w
william1992 11.01.20

[Denis]
Yes, the card is often 99% but not all the time
Usually the map is loaded on 99 together with the processor. And in these moments of drawdown

w
william1992 11.01.20

[Denis]
First map took. A little later the rest. Just test on YouTube on the same hardware people are much more active than me

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

william1992
You can try to raise the frequency of RAM in the specifications of your motherboard specified maximum frequency 2000Мгц,and the minimum 1066MHz.There is a possibility that it now works for you at minimal.
On YouTube, always all is working well,and when he is taken....

w
william1992 11.01.20

[Denis]
Not on 1600 and works

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

william1992
Higher rise not?

w
william1992 11.01.20

[Denis]
Here I were created for this theme)))
Just put the frequency in the BIOS to 1866 - not started

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

william1992
Voltage to raise?Not?

w
william1992 11.01.20

Chickening out))
Plus, they say, have the timing to play

w
william1992 11.01.20

[Denis]
And does it make sense?
I watched the video where you drove from 1600 to 2400 and there was a huge increase. And I'm not strong. Does it make sense?

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

william1992
I don't know about FX-ax,and the Phenomenon (or rather,the mother)was in the BIOS a wonderful option called something like profile.In short,when it is set my FSB from 200MHz up to 220Мгц,and machine drove percent to 3.3 GHz and the RAM from 800MHz to 880Мгц.If there is such,try to play with her.I strap the dogs in AM2+,their maximum stated frequency 800MHz
You have a CPU at the limit of works.I think the meaning is.
To be honest,I'm not very trust Youtubers.Each card has settings for graphics/performance.I heard they this setting can be naughty in favor of productivity

w
william1992 11.01.20

[Denis]
Yeah. I have, like, This is blck or something like that. Type base multiplier
But again, we need to play with voltage in percent, memory, North bridge.
I am still hoping that someone has about the same config and the owner fumbles))

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

william1992
Know what to do?You're at a computer?Run the tests of the CFC, and graphic look,as I have on the screen at the maximum frequencies you have available.Whether the graph line is smooth?
I Phenoma when overclocking to 3.5 GHz already on 2-Oh to minute there was trolling