3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 11.01.20 11:28 pm

Overclocking fx-8350

Good day
Guys, this is not difficult, write the instruction with values for reasonable and proper overclocking of the CPU, memory controller, and just what you need. Or photos BIOS send.
There are a million videos, but it is either driven to 5 MHz, or describe the process for free understand this.
And to spend a couple of days just to attempt the selection of stable frequency and no others possibilities
CPU fx-8350, mother, Gigabyte GA 970A DS3P and two pieces of 8GB memory frequency 1600
Thank you in advance
227 Comments
Sort by:
R
RadM0nd 11.01.20

william1992
Free cheese happens only in a mousetrap:)
I want good performance out of the box - take intol. But pay more. Want nonconstraining percent - take the Amud. But will have to sweat setting up.

R
RadM0nd 11.01.20

hyper1
You don't have to. My computer do not work)

R
RadM0nd 11.01.20

You know, I'm on the side. I would love to be sat here still, but the hour is late, and the computers at the hearing to disperse as it is unusual. Tomorrow may gdenit will charge. Or I'll hear you. But maybe not.
Good night all

h
hyper1 11.01.20

RadM0nd
if not difficult write benchmark edge lights 5 Shadowplay or phone. and video card of what you have? the profile is not visible

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

hyper1
hyper1 has written:
well, you have no PABHA and battles, how can you say that it drags?
He has New Vegas (he percent AMD does not like),FallOut 4,Watch Dogs.Still the Witcher 3.New Vegas is good test in Vegas,there is apnoe place for AMD.FallOut 4 in Daemon city.The Witcher 3 in the Grove,and Watch Dogs don't know,I haven't seen it.
PS:some more of the Witcher 1 in the Merchant quarter of a desirable good percent.For Crysis 1 in the end when they tried to attack.ARMA 3 is also demanding percent

RadM0nd
See you have a Uplay available.And Assassins creed 3 have?It is curious how the FX-8350 is in Boston.

w
william1992 11.01.20

RadM0nd
Come on, sleep)

R
RadM0nd 11.01.20

hyper1
RX460. So without Shadowplay. And the focus is still in her will. Although, if the resolution is in 0 kill, maybe nothing will

h
hyper1 11.01.20

[Denis]
Yes, these tests alone not particularly interested in me, I have he's doing OK in these games, but the cartoon BF does not drag in any way

R
RadM0nd 11.01.20

[Denis]
Assassins no. No. Everyone wants to start to pass, but projects very much. Plus recently the console flashed, ekzy should be held. I'm not talking about exam preparation and other extras.

So, all of you. I'm going to sleep.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

hyper1
Assassin 3 also drags?

He is my risen to 70% in some places will ship.She still protsessorostroeniya ass

h
hyper1 11.01.20

[Denis]
for fun, set 3 assassin and have a look. this screen is made in Boston?

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

hyper1
Yes.For materials to go to Boston it was necessary for the plot.And so,in the beginning of the game:
Spoiler

No Denuevo.The game has a lock on 60 FPS.Removed my documents.On YouTube there is detailed information.
Powerful clip it is not necessary,but the best I have is old 570GTX, rather than the 7950.Don't know why 7950 problem with a sharp drop in FPS.Therefore,under this game and other old games while 570-Yu stuck.Almost all settings on high,shadows diminished one step
The most interesting that it is from RAM in FHD eat smaller than FallOut 3, 2008)
AMD Phenom ll x4 940BE hell of an ass:
Spoiler

And 7950 is not saved

R
RadM0nd 11.01.20

william1992
By the way, ohladom I lied. I have not deepcool gammaxx S300, and S40.

w
william1992 11.01.20

RadM0nd
Clear)
Yes, I'm on the weekends I go to the repairman, there are a lot of BU DDR3 seen. Take two strips at a frequency of 2400, and I'm playing To start at the minimum acceleration

w
william1992 11.01.20

[Denis]
Why fps so low? Well seems no video, no PERC, no the memory is not loaded to full?

R
RadM0nd 11.01.20

william1992
By the way, you multiplier operatives are not spinning, when I first broke up?

w
william1992 11.01.20

RadM0nd
When driven purely by the multiplier - twisted, and when the bus, in your screens - no.

R
RadM0nd 11.01.20

william1992
Just me, if the twist multiplier, the memory won't start. But if the tyre is totse standards. Up to 2000 without problems butanols. Although the dies are the same for 1600 in stock

R
RadM0nd 11.01.20

By the way, they're in what mode plow? Two channels or one? Just when I comp first started, I have both dies were one channel attached. And only when I moved it everything worked as it should.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

william1992
william1992 wrote:
Why fps so low? Well seems no video, no PERC, no the memory is not loaded to full?
It's Assassin.You didn't hear about his processorepiemonte in Boston?It with a Hairdryer not be able to load 80%.Game of 2012,one of the few that use multi-core CPU.Here in this game to test overclocking the CPU it immediately see the difference