3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy soldat iz PK otry 12.01.20 03:38 pm

Painkiller vs Bulletstorm (Bulletstorm)

Here compare these two SIMILAR games.if you do not like the topic do not flood please moderation it will remove it!
78 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser Vereskag 12.01.20

That is me. On topic: many games in his days was the cool projects. First, the PCF did a first-class meat shooter (the gusto which for me was Colome), then the addon, then really worse... become spin brand, first Overdose, then unfinished-Ressurrection, the future Redemption... About the Farm 51, Necrovision developers, who retired from the PCF, a separate conversation... the Similarity of the old and the new offspring in one - one scheme of the game. Hero - outstanding. The world is unusual. Enemies - harsh. Guns are cool. Adrenaline - full.

E
Elitnyy soldat iz PK otry 12.01.20

I still like bullestorm the plot is steeper,the hero better!

A
AlexDer 12.01.20

I for Bulletstorm

K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 12.01.20

at the time, Payne killer, I was impressed,still play it from time to time.about bulletstorm,I hope that this toy will also be no one-off,at least so far, everything about it says.let's play very soon,we'll see.

W
WerV0lf13 12.01.20

Vereska
Sranenkoe sets from Jowood do not ascribe to PCF - they are only original+battle out of hell was done... and the port of GoW on the PC...

A
Amancio 12.01.20

Of course MINECRAFT!

H
HelloGuys 12.01.20

YOBA console pretentious buffoon or a hardcore pitch exclusive with that atmosphere?
hmm...let me think.

23hudo 12.01.20

Bulletstorm certainly looks fresher, and traversed more interesting - but between shooting monsters to watch at least some coherent plot ( Painkiller he's just for show ). But in terms of gameplay Painkiller of course the album was. In addition, there was almost everything we saw in Bulletstorm, except kicks.

A
Aloe 12.01.20

painkiller is much better, at least there is an incentive to take it again and again. at the time, had a lot of fun, and bulletstorm just a toy on one time with sluggish shooting and unnecessary plot.

K
Krasavica-voin Seylormun 12.01.20

both games are shit, although the second was not playing

m
mr_deck 12.01.20

Both games are excellent, so do not dare to choose.... .

M
Maickle Fort 12.01.20

and I for peynkiller
children the lure of new graphics, and Payne they were not even playing

C
CTuKC 12.01.20

there is nothing to compare, Pain Killer was blown away long ago

P
Prosto Keyn 12.01.20

Beauty warrior sailor moon
Piz*UY in kruzis.
I both kravata) Both a masterpiece!!

G
General Pahomov 12.01.20

Painkiller gownie dog compared to Bulletstorm (well, the first painkiller the most normal. The rest of the shit)

N
N.A.M.E. 12.01.20

Well, these games I like equally , although there is no Bulet I like more , but if I think the Bull is a sort of current painkillers , all the same, as did his successor , and the creators are the same

A
Aloe 12.01.20

these games are nothing alike.

J
Johnxx 12.01.20

Bulletstorm is a wonderful game...what a shooter it would be? The whip pulled and then instead of shooting, saw a cactus and sent the demon))))... incidentally, Painkiller does not play, but if the game is like - and will not -))

F
Futbolofil26RUS 12.01.20

Bulletstorm

D
DupaVoz 12.01.20

Pain, of course. At the time it was a much more distinctive and original project. Well, the reason was not to rush forward, without regard to the surroundings and what is happening around. Plus-the reason for pereprohozhdeniya was very weak. The bullet is cool, of course, but the game one, maximum two times.
Oh, and Colome there is no substitute...

PS: another thing is that in addition to the original Payne nothing better to remember, even.