3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy soldat iz PK otry 12.01.20 03:38 pm

Painkiller vs Bulletstorm (Bulletstorm)

Here compare these two SIMILAR games.if you do not like the topic do not flood please moderation it will remove it!
78 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

I'm a fan of Painkiller.But Bulletstorm is also a good game kill methods cool.

L
Llorando 12.01.20

Sorry I Painkiller not played,but now it's too late.

I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

ImperialAura why later?

L
Llorando 12.01.20

gorre
The game is already too old.

I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

So what. Here is Painkiller redemption 2011 or Resurrection 2009 th(there are a lot of bugs), but the Original is 2004 best.

A
AlexNorman 12.01.20

I want to share with you boys and girls about their impressions of Bulletstorm. But first a saying - once upon a time was an avid player of computer games. But then, girl, sports in the end, I threw this case. Recently burned a computer - bought new - with good parameters from what was overcome with the desire to play modern a toy and went directly to the latest creation of poles from People Can Fly, because: 1) I wanted a toy is not annoying, meat was in plenty of shooting 2) the memory of the impressions of Painkiller I played when something days on the passage.

So Bulletstorm on the highest difficulty without straining I went for 5 hours. What can I say about this game? She concocted from a pile of clichés on the topic of sci-Fi hits. Nothing outstanding. Just play at once - passed, and I forgot to play the second time there is no desire, from what I immediately knocked it off the screw. Nothing bad I would not talk to the Mafia, but since I went to a dance (compared to Painkiller) should responsibly say that Bulletstorm loses almost everything concerning gameplay.
What I didn't like Bulletstorm, not in the individual game, but compared to Painkiller:

a) No drive. Remember the cool music Painkiller. Moreover, this applies not only rock music in moments of battle, but in General background, simple electronic music was at the height.
b) Linear, stupid story - which is why level design is subject to a natural development within the same locations - some planet where he made interplanetary resort and settled in as staff - criminals (!). In fact, playing sometimes just boring. Not save even otkryvayuschiesya pereodicheski beautiful views - all are monotonous. As if a separate level of painkiller'and stretched into a whole game. Painkiller's story, though also was not outstanding, but rather was just for show - still given the opportunity to present the player a wide variety of levels - as some of the separate worlds inhabited by creatures and ghosts in the underworld. p.s. On some levels I even miss because I still think 2-3 levels (can't remember which) Painkiller'e works of art with dizajnerski, music and design point of view.
C) Not impressed not a single instance of weapons, which generally speaking is not enough. Colome - from Painkiller'and in General should be the hallmark of the games People Can Fly, instead, we slipped some guns spitting orange exploding balls and old wrapped a rope revolvers. Surely this is the weapon of the future. Oh yeah bulletstorm'movskii colonet we still give at the end of the game but to enjoy it I mostly could not. The energy whip is generally needed only for demonstration interactivity environment, when we have spent the entire game running and they created a bridges out of old buses and other stuff.
What we have in the end? Fun and drive Painkiller'but not here. Here we are trying to shove the game with some, perhaps, in the opinion of razrabotchikov cool story that should get minus from the lack of music and the drive of the game. But, unfortunately, the plot should turn to other games, however, and for everyone else too ( for everything else that was good in Painkiller - here developers methodically cut out all the good that was there). But to blame them makes no sense - such is the fate of all linear-plot games. In this respect, Painkiller at the time was a breath of air.

I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

AlexNorman correct to say in addition in the Painkiller must still HOW to work hard to get to 5 stars, it means to collect all the secrets, ammo, etc. And that Minecraft is only fun ways of killing.

J
Johny BelenkOFF 12.01.20

BULLETSTORM IS BETTER NOT ARGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

BULLETSTORM LESS HEAVY AND MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

M
MadSparrow 12.01.20

bulletstorm is much more energetic, and I think a meat shooter and must be so, really looking forward to continue(or rather hope that it ever will be).

I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

That's it just meat shooter.

L
Llorando 12.01.20

Сер4
After the news about sales there are doubts that the second part will ever(((

I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

Electronic arts has so many projects. There Bulletstorm 2 not so much unfortunately.

M
MadSparrow 12.01.20

gorre
ImperialAura
but Epic Games say they do not regret that given the chance People Can Fly, Epic Games plus developing just 5 games, so a continuation is possible, and need - nothing more energetic in the genre of shooters I seen!

I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

But it's not Epic Games and Electronic Arts. There may also Orcs must die 2 Painkiller still there.

M
MaLIce2k 12.01.20

All 5 stars Payne... All 3 stars in the Bullet.. Payne more serious, a bit serious. Bullet more carbon monoxide, technologically advanced and fashionable. Zadrotit in both games, can -)
But since there is no jumping in the Bullet, the winner Payne! ahaha...

I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

All 5 stars Payne is considered as a separate game.

N
NightGameMassacre 12.01.20

Painkiller head and shoulders above