3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy soldat iz PK otry 12.01.20 03:38 pm

Painkiller vs Bulletstorm (Bulletstorm)

Here compare these two SIMILAR games.if you do not like the topic do not flood please moderation it will remove it!
78 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloe 12.01.20

even a failed redemption in something better bulletstorm. I recommend to play.

D
Duxa94 12.01.20

see what the minus company that did gears of war,serious have what muddied for example in gears of war that would play it was necessary to put the year of 2008 was constantly flying sohranyalki and still no patches,well the engine they have fun (it's anima?)
so Bulletstorm +6 to not raskarkalis)
and Painkiller than we like him? stupid batch is not the normal subject, purely stupid wet wet no twists sabiti ...+4

in this Minecraft crashes,Cuba kakieto in the second act,the antivirus swears and have to reinstall the game and delete the antivirus and lots and lots of crap
IN SHORT, JUDGE FOR YOURSELF...

C
Corrosion 12.01.20

IN SHORT, JUDGE FOR YOURSELF...
Okay, just gave the nod, I will also say.
Epic Games who made Gears of War, Unreal Tournament, Bulletstorm... the gaming industry is not the first day and they know how to make a game to attract the player. They have all the games (not all, just most) turn out to cheer.
But the problem with constantly flew sohranyalki - check for viruses, until now, no patches - then patch the game is not required, engine have fun (it's anima?) (I do not understand, you as the programmer glared at the code, said he was funny and threw it out the window? UE3 engine is modular, which is enough flexible in order to provide the maximum opportunities for the realization), Cuba kakieto in the second act or upgrade a video driver, or buy a normal video card (ancient Radeon not compatible with UE3), the antivirus swears - nefig to download pirates and sculpt the cracks, then it will be normal, you have to reinstall the game and remove antivirus to get and add the executable to the exceptions list mind is not enough.
So you still have to study and learn and not clever to water developers and their games. Don't like don't play. What's the problem then?

PS the Reinstallation of the antivirus killed :D Go and at the computer recently.

D
Duxa94 12.01.20

I крайзес2 on the ultra was,unlike some!so vidyuhi all right,and maybe you advocate that движкаUE3 and by the way Gears of War even on litsuhi flew sohranyalki! and add the executable to the exceptions list mind is not enough.(it automatically deletes it!!!)
and nick you have a funnyCorrosion=)

C
Corrosion 12.01.20

Your nickname shows apparently the date of your birth. Usually people with a limited imagination add the numbers, instead, come up with a new nickname. Funny :)
And unlike some I care about what you are talking of Crysis 2 ультр0.

and add the executable to the exceptions list mind is not enough.(it automatically deletes it!!!)
Hand curves. The other is obtained. Learn or buy a stand - there is a lot of brains don't need a game to play. That is why children love her so much.

n
number 9 large 12.01.20

peynkiller- (current the first)

M
McEclipse 12.01.20

in painkiller was Colome
cool
but in the bullet the same solomat
except that he beats the enemy to the wall drill is spinning and the enemy fly off the pieces))

V
Vlad15.96 12.01.20

Bulletstorm is better.

L
Llorando 12.01.20

BULLETSTORM

t
tabak96 12.01.20

Bulletstorm is in all respects better

G
Griboriy Les 12.01.20

Disappointed that Bulletstorm, well, there is not enough of something... and Then before my eyes Painkiller, it levels Battle Out of Hell, who remembers the broken plate, Parking, industrial town, flying saucer and many others. etc.
Bulletstorm attracting little things, for example,area-level CLUB - (never liked fantasy, but the paintings and illustrations of artists of science fiction have always been attracted to), and then you nnnna - destroyed skyscrapers, cracked and twisted highway, broken machines and switchboards, ornamental plants ogres, huge dinosaur. Great! And all of this is almost have to admire along the way, 'goat Fuckers' Asses' ( If by killing normal enemies is full of approaches, to killing bosses - sufficient operation of the cartridge in a hanging carriage or a pair of kicks on the blades. No secrets, no trudnoreshaemyh unpredictable bosses with a replay of the level under the obscene degrees... Sucks...

Of Course Painkiller! (PC Overdose too!)

-
-Kosh- 12.01.20

Bulletstorm seemed to me interesting, although Paine was fun to play with too.

V
Vlad15.96 12.01.20

JI W E Cent
About the fiction I agree, but something there really not enough, but Minecraft is still better.

V
Vlad15.96 12.01.20

It will be necessary to Painkiller play again.

T
Trol 85-go urovnya 12.01.20

painkiller of redemn super fly the best, even better Arcania

D
Dzhon Keysi 12.01.20

Painkiller. How many did not undertake to play Bulletstom, quickly bored, but the humor is great, do not say anything.
But personally not enough: raspryga, hurricane soundtrack secrets.

L
Lexus62 12.01.20

this is a different game, how can they be compared?

t
tabak96 12.01.20

Lexus62
The developer is the same.And even crazy to compare,but there is certainly better than Bulletstorm.

A
ABEHrEP 12.01.20

for me it is between games unbridgeable in pain (probably just me) bothered because of the fact that all the enemies with 1 (2-3) shots went Bang, and bulet... well, blah, here is skillshot and sniper (plus all the games where there is a sniper and when used is slow-mo)

L
LordAlastor 12.01.20

Again otpishetsya in this topic.
Of course everyone likes every game differently, everyone has their own taste, and to argue here is almost pointless. Personally, I liked painkiller and would like more.
1) the Plot: Yes, in Payne, it was for show, but he was, although simple, but fit the overall atmosphere of the game and at least explained why gg running through the levels and kill monsters. In the bullet the plot more detailed, but it is crazy in my opinion, gg at the beginning of the cruel killing of the bounty hunter, and in the next mission finds out that she is all the time he was kill not terrorists, but innocent journalists and then he is remorseful that he cheated the authorities, etc....well, not nonsense it? His alleged revenge at all from scratch, and the scene where a small space ship destroys a huge destroyer, and even flies through it and remains virtually unscathed, I do long to perceive could not. Continue in the same spirit, the plot is not interesting, I don't know that it is a steep found, play silent hill, Prince of Persia, Rustle, MGS, to Jericho at least(by the way, the bullet probably better to compare with him than with Payne), there really interesting story, and then a set of inspirational phrases, meaningless vypendrezh scenes and Mat. By the way, again I do not understand why everyone here likes humor, then humor a cat laugh, a mindless Mat type I will rip your GPU, etc. from tricky and gg...well, where is the humor(though ordinary, though the black)? In Stalker and then the Mat will be a little brighter.
2) the Characters. Well, in Payne, the characters are virtually ignored, was gg, eve angel and in General, that's all. Yes, for they are not particularly worried and they are not unique, interesting, but if you went through the horrors of the game on the complexity of the injury, for years and you will be happy after seeing the alternate ending(though I saved it of course, and could better be done). In the bullet characters more and they paid more attention, the most memorable of Isha(or whatever his name is, half-cyborg who in General), perhaps to watch it as it fights the human side and the machine the most interesting, memorable as well and the General, really shows the true General who is charismatic, who unlike gg is ready to sacrifice everything for the goal, not whining about the killings of innocents, etc. drunk gg(don't remember his name), a woman-soldier Trishka couldn't Express himself, both boring and personally I did not cause any sympathy.
3) the process of the game but I like Paine more, at least due to the fact that the location is more, many open places(not everywhere of course), the bullet I've been locked in some small space and shoved 10-30 enemies from power, in Payne of their crowd, can be fun to shoot and cutting all to pieces, the bullet locations are not continuing to run normally, constraints are felt more standard weapon-gun, and shoot them with something hard, and unfortunately this stupid machine cannot be replaced by other normal weapons. Almost all the time game bullet only think about scillato, like who to kill to get more points to upgrade weapons and ammunition in Peine just kill for fun, well, if on hard difficulty levels, you to kill more efficiently. Do not argue, dismemberment in the bullet managed better, but the weapons are not particularly unique, the drill is the same Colome, and he also has a harpoon from bioshok 2, only enhanced, though a shotgun with 4 barrels, and confusing at times less than 2 in Payne, the gun like a rocket, except that, well, chains with bombs attracted. although I like where it has already seen. The whip and kick me personally not particularly pleased, to stick to chain enemies on sharp objects, or send to any device in BloodRayne 2 was more fun. a kick was already in the dark mission(or Duke, or even in some more early game if you really matter where he came first), in the same mission was and grates with spikes, where these enemies had to kick, the bullet mostly cacti. A good place was, when you control Godzilla(though similar again where it kind of already was), there is nothing particularly memorable. Details type collect 30 bottles of AE-juice or kill many flies and finding secrets in Payne, I generally keep quiet, maybe in the bullet and it is easier to do it, but not so interesting(though saprotesto) as Peine, and to get a Tarot card much nicer than to increase the volume of the store on 4 rounds, the benefit of Payne almost did not skimp(except in elektroshoker energy quickly ended) However I note, as someone wrote above, that Payne do most of the enemies die from 1-2 shots. Well someone is not very nice, but for me, this figure replaces the number of the attackers, if they were very tenacious, the game would have been difficult to pass, and the bullet can be all from the 1st shot to kill. to know how important, as in Peine if you shoot from far away with a shotgun at the enemy with the 1st time will not kill him.
4) the Atmosphere. Again, in Payne, she made a Bang, the bullet in General is also not to say that everything is bad, ruined city are drawn in detail, do you see that here when it was a resort town that has turned God knows what the bandits, but then it catches me for some reason, Opera in Payne catches, but the amusement Park in the no bullet drop(the idea of level in the Park again reminded me of another game, Psychonauts was such) To Payne, I believe I'm in hell level hell, and the bullet just don't want to be on this planet.
5) Sound and music. Background sounds Payne give a strong atmosphere of the game, the music is worse in my opinion, sometimes just good, sometimes like. The bullet background sounds are not noticed in battle the music is good...and as if copied from the painkiller. Weapon sounds and voice perhaps the bullet will be better, well, voice this of course, came the professional voice(of General way like the voice of an old man, who General from Gears of war was sounded, I like his voice), explosions and stuff in the bullet with higher quality sound in my opinion.
5) Schedule. Well here is clear and so where better.
In General, everyone chooses for himself what he likes or does not like it at all. Maybe I'm just snickering from the games, maybe it's just that I saw the bullet I have somewhere seen, and maybe just a bullet something is missing, but the painkiller for me much better, I will pass it again and again(I hope), and the bullet is likely to 1N times the strength. Notice again that now most of the games are focused on console, and playing this on the PC is boring, I hate hardcore, but when you really simplify the game I don't like. Fewer games are doing from the heart, and for the sake of money. The same mirrors age say they want to attract new players to this game. it turns out that there is nothing unusual, unique, the game will not do, only what will appeal to a larger mass of players, so Capcom wants all of their games were aimed at a large audience, but it still will affect the quality. If the writer is going to write such books that they liked and glamorous girl and stupid Gopnik and janitor Petrovich, I'm afraid to imagine what it will turn out for the book.