3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Excella Gionne 12.01.20 08:52 pm

The impression of the full game (Darksiders)

Personally I have this game saw the exhibition IgroMir-2010 long before its publication. I was interested in. Sigrun pirates. I liked it. Quality Wallowa. Very, very cool bosses! Many new weapons and different powers. Fascinating the collective process. Happy searched all the chests and secret treasures. The plot is interesting. Mission variety. What is the level with the rays! Loved it. The highest score in their group. Suggest!
86 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arguru 12.01.20

after spending put Darksiders in your Pantheon of the best slashers.

o
omega77 12.01.20

Darksiders has passed considering the fact that the PC slashers come out very rarely game.Most of the game struck the puzzles especially at the end of the game when you give the device to create portals of course we all have seen in the game HLportal this game was sharpened on solving puzzles using portals but Darksiders is superior on the head HLportal.Simply amazing how one game could combine so much there is nothing superfluous.And a horse ride and swim.The monsters are always new and a bunch of all abilities.About bosses generally a separate conversation to each needs its own approach of the last bosses can only be killed using the same portal.Still surprising that the game did not encounter a single glitch considering how the puzzles used in the game,only a couple of times out.The graphics in the game although it is a decent cartoon but I don't know why many complain very effectively look at the goal when approaching the camera,finish off bosses is a delight. Combo is certainly not DMC but that is enough that is aware of the variety offered by the game.Not to say that the game is short but it is a pity that the game is so fast passed.In General, the game is just super advise everyone.For the game do not mind waiting for the second part.

S
STRENG 12.01.20

In my opinion the game specific shit. This is my opinion, no offense if that, but the game is pure parody of god of war, even in the story. The game is boring, the graphics in overlord 1. I would advise people to play better in the year of war for PS 2. But as I know that not all have the means and the desire to break away from the computer and go to the store, and the fact that the slasher rarely go on the PC for gamers PC game will treasure. I personally also pkshnik, but I did not like the game(God of war is much better), but viewing it objectively from the PC side can say the game deserves a score between 7 and 8.

s
showgazer 12.01.20

Did not like. Polovikova graphics and poor gameplay mechanics - was enough for me.

M
Maxizoid 12.01.20

Good game,quite addictive

S
Sweeth Tooth 12.01.20

Here and passed the game. The impression left only positive, if we take into account the fact that games of this genre haven't been out, except that DMC 4 and Collapse. The beginning of the game strongly reminded me of Prototype. The raging Apocalypse, throwing machines and a full range of abilities in the beginning. Pleased combat system with various combo attacks, a variety of enemies and spacious location. I am glad that you can freely fumbled on him. Liked it even then, as the War finishes opponents. Blood would be more natural, then would it look more beautiful. In connection with what to compare the game now with nothing, it is good to pass the time. Along the way through Darksiders, I played Dante's Inferno. Story in games is different, but the process boils down to one thing. In this case, I liked Darksiders more.

V
Vladok163rus 12.01.20

Good game 8/10
Graphics 8/10

S
Skripkin94 12.01.20

The best and the hardest game I played.

A
AGRESSORLP 12.01.20

the game is just that chevo waiting, and even more 10 out of 10!
there is a small cons but +++++ its just a crush

Yes, actually the game I waited 2 years )

weak graphics,the RPG element is a little not well thought out)but it's all crap)

S
Spez24 12.01.20

Great game! The story very much!! The gameplay is cool! 10 out of 10!

P
Prosto Keyn 12.01.20

The game at 10. All the fun gameplay, interesting story, characters and sea advantages. And the ending is just amazing!

A
AlexScorp 12.01.20

Great game,interesting.
The story I liked it.management is good,the gameplay is very diverse,passionate, a lot of different features.along with nice battles there are also puzzle games.location the black throne, a gesture,a head broke,solving puzzles.on a PC these games only played dmc4 and ninja blade.
Long passage,I do not regret the time spent.

h
hovikhovik.geodakyan 12.01.20

down with the God of War ,down with Devil may Cry long live the riders of the Apocalypse

s
star2056 12.01.20

And smoothing it is possible to include in the game?

g
gambeat 12.01.20

The game is simply gorgeous!!!
probably in 3D, if supported of course, she looks pretty damn good
+10

A
Aluoshka 12.01.20

Poor plot, just the fruit of the inflamed consciousness, delirium in General, but slashers like anything unnecessary on weapon switch, and Melissa all knopkami myshy.Landscape lokaty just killed - all download the film the ruins, dungeons with corridors, all grey...sick(the same thing in ДМК3), I could use a change of scenery in the style of the year Of the Thief, happy shop(like shops), puzzles sometimes on my nerves but Oh well.Here only slashers with all sorts of upgrades, weapons and so on I liked.

P. S. But for me while that Devil May Cry 3 is the most powerful slashers and God Of War 2 the most entertaining.

S
Serapheem 12.01.20

Sorry if not the topic, but I have a question: in revelation it says that the horsemen appear when the first 4 broken print and the game they appeared only once broke the 7th seal, what is this discrepancy?

D
D.Artist 12.01.20

Serapheem
Angels are all deceived, they persuaded Ultan reforge
the last broken seal, because of this, and only came
War. In the end, he breaks 7ую print and the rest come
riders...

Aluoshka
All legend, no inflammation, as well as GoW,
but now there's not docked... Where did Kratos?
In the myths not a word about it...
DMC3 is very powerful, but old and not beautiful
the more heroes (like entourage) invented out of nowhere.

t
tabak96 12.01.20

was hoping for more BUT you can play
8/10

D
DagonDevilHunter 12.01.20

This game not expecting anything good,but it got me hooked as well as DMK 3.
Great combat system.The puzzles really puzzled.The plot is awesome.
10!Less can not give.