3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Excella Gionne 12.01.20 08:52 pm

The impression of the full game (Darksiders)

Personally I have this game saw the exhibition IgroMir-2010 long before its publication. I was interested in. Sigrun pirates. I liked it. Quality Wallowa. Very, very cool bosses! Many new weapons and different powers. Fascinating the collective process. Happy searched all the chests and secret treasures. The plot is interesting. Mission variety. What is the level with the rays! Loved it. The highest score in their group. Suggest!
86 Comments
Sort by:
X
XTRihanNa 12.01.20

Play tent and fly. It is a pity that many cool things, like horses or hook little used

s
saa0891 12.01.20

The game is just perfect,really agree with the last review, the plague and fly.And given that the slashers come out on the PC at all every few years,the last one was DMC 4 is like a breath of fresh air.
In this game, that just amazed how a game could have so much to cram in,and there is nothing superfluous or not needed,and all works like a clock.I guess the only memory I have a game where there were a lot of is a SINGULARITY,there was also a very large variety of different chips.
1. The first thing to note and put just a very big fat + this control,it is,I dread to think of DMC 3,4 specifically bought for this game a gamepad,because I broke all the fingers and the keyboard while playing.
Here, the control is responsive and easy,that neither arises nor any problems with the mouse and keyboard,the camera is also done just fine,there's even a approach to great effect.
2. The puzzles in this game is beyond praise,you can safely put on a par with PORTAL is over what to break a head,especially a gorgeous puzzle starts when you give the device to create portals,that's really where the engineering marvel.
3.The plot I liked, too,generally love all sorts of stories about angels and horsemen of the Apocalypse.
4.Combo not too much but it is enough,given that we constantly find new weapons,which also still can be pumped and put in a number of different artifacts and gadgets in addition we can swim and ride a horse.
5.So many different enemies and new ones constantly appear,especially nice finishing with zoom camera.
The bosses are just perfect,each requires a special approach,not a dull zaklikivanie,some bosses can only be accessed with horses,and some only with the help of gadgets invented just fine.Finishing moves bosses do beautiful.
6.The graphics are a bit cartoonish,but it's not how much it does not spoil,optimization is just great,still I would like to say that when such unrealistic puzzles on the last level,there is no glitch for it to developers separate thanks.
The music is also very pleasant and fits perfectly into the game.

The game is very happy,the best slashers that came out in recent years for the PC.
Really looking forward to the second part.

B
Berecell 12.01.20

Came to a Big Worm and tired. In General, while everything was moving forward to play, but bosses are boring as hell, something like knocking a soccer ball stuck in the tree with balls of ping pong. I watched the video of passage - and what I see - the camera flies at such a distance that shows the whole field, and I have to constantly observe the image from the back - all the stupid spinning on the screen but no effect - then I look is auto aiming gun with very big distance, my character aims in horrible - and only at the last moment before the collision starts shooting at the worm, I am damn worn out and scored on this game, if not that time to spend more.

M
Mr.GROM 12.01.20

jayja
Enough to drive a toy,quite normal,normal graph,the plot is interesting,the gameplay is good.Of course there are flaws,but the game normal.9/10

F
Fallen Chrono 12.01.20

The game is associated with my favorite games DMC 3 and 4, Portal and Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver.
DMC is the combat system
Portal - portal gun
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver - the wings, the puzzles and the fact that bosses, each at one location.

M
Mr.GROM 12.01.20

L. I. L. Y. A
The mixture Prototayp and overlord 2
And overlord 2 here and himself the Overlord beat and the similarity with Darksayders saw.

I
I.L.L.Y.A 12.01.20

Well, I like, HE like, Fights like, in General there are things similar with the second overlord.

N
Nikitosina007 12.01.20

The best game 10 out of 10. It would be better if the goal were held mode keystrokes over time(As in the God of war)

C
Calibr-10 12.01.20

After the game, questions to the storyline. Did not understand, what kind of fucking advice is this and where did it come from? More killed that the Council just simply 3 talking stone head, and why should the angels and Hell shall listen to the blocks as they behave? Well, leave it to the conscience of developers. And yet - like the horsemen of the Apocalypse had to come to just to kill mankind during Armageddon, and in this case the riders are the messengers of hell. And here in fact the rider came to punish those who destroyed humanity - the irony of fate in one word.
But in General the game itself is impressive.

D
Diabolik.net 12.01.20

The best slashers I have ever seen and played. Great story, the dynamics of the battle, a game!!!

Great game!!

D
Dark Corsair 12.01.20

Calibr-10
19.01.12 11:13
After the game, questions to the storyline. Did not understand, what kind of fucking advice is this and where did it come from?

Apparently Consuls have existed since the birth of time itself (a phrase from the teaser). Perhaps the first race.

More killed that the Council just simply 3 talking stone head

Three Consuls mean universal balance. It is believed that these stone heads just like tombstones limiting themselves.

and why should the angels and Hell shall listen to the blocks as they behave?

Because in the service of the Council are the Horsemen of the Apocalypse. In the mythology of the game they are the last representatives of neelyton, race, destroyed in the days preceding Armageddon. The Council has saved the lives of four and increase their power. Since they are the tools of the embodiment of the will of the Council. In particular satisfied with the destruction of one of the parties to the conflict to maintain a balance. This is explained in the prologue and the comic.

still - kind of like the horsemen of the Apocalypse had to come to just to kill mankind during Armageddon, and in this case the riders are the messengers of hell.

The horsemen are the keepers of balance. Each cycle one of the three races destroyed, in order to give place to the birth of a new. Thus was destroyed nephelite,the place where people came, and in the new Apocalypse (at time of game) had to be destroyed by the angels, but because of the deal of Heaven and Hell (in particular the plan of Abbadon and deception Lilith) came under attack Earth.

And here in fact the rider came to punish those who destroyed humanity - the irony of fate in one word.

In the destruction of humanity the riders did not participate, so they sent to find the perpetrators. The perpetrators of all this mess became known in the final Darksiders.

C
Calibr-10 12.01.20

Dark Corsair
The game is clear, just based on the biblical story of the riders, in principle, could not be the keepers of balance, they had come to sow death and destruction on Earth. Remember - the last rider was Death and Hell followed with him - that is, the riders of the vanguard of hell's forces and their purpose - the destruction of mankind. Although here, too, in two ways - printing of the book of life was broken, like Christ himself, releasing one after the other riders and, respectively, opening the Armageddon - in short all muddled and messy.

A
AlayaVijnana 12.01.20

Calibr-10
In General, developers are not obliged to conform strictly to the biblical story. They just took out the characters, places and plot, and then there is pure fantasy. I seriously these references to Revelation is not perceived.

L
Lex2156 12.01.20

The game for me was a revelation, very good thing, the weirder you look the rating of 6.3. Well, obviously not enough for such a great game. Looking forward to the second part.

i
igorilla_07 12.01.20

first, I don't get it and threw it in the beginning, is now defeated.
A masterpiece! Second forward with full voice acting.

X
Xelabit 12.01.20

Before the release of Darksiders 2, I decided to play (at the time missed, after reading of the reviews) turned out to be missed a very, very worthy. The battles are interspersed with puzzles and acrobatics. Fighting colorful, puzzles, places of interest, acrobatics...the usual. Stylistically it looks very interesting. Graphics - no frills, but the eye does not hurt, quite. Held until the half, tighten, pass fully until 21.

B
Benedikt Volframovich 12.01.20

Did not understand who was the first destroyer, who led the troops of Hell when the fall of the Earth?

X
Xelabit 12.01.20

Passed today...haven't had this much fun. The last 3-4 hours are generally great (great theme with portals, moderately difficult...just before I want to say Yes...BL... how to do it - it comes to the decision), short conclusion: not necessary with closed eyes to trust the reviews, you have to taste it. The game 9 points, on PC, in the genre - out of competition. Start playing for Death.

P
Pro100 Kurer 12.01.20

Yesterday has passed. Good slasher, though slightly tight.

J
Jadawin 12.01.20

It is a kick! I'm on the computer 4-percent nuclear, 8 gig operatives vidyuhi buy, and retards all like a stump on the first play! >_< As far as the second part is successfully optimized, so the first terrible! The second very much, what I can say about this(