3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Excella Gionne 12.01.20 08:52 pm

The impression of the full game (Darksiders)

Personally I have this game saw the exhibition IgroMir-2010 long before its publication. I was interested in. Sigrun pirates. I liked it. Quality Wallowa. Very, very cool bosses! Many new weapons and different powers. Fascinating the collective process. Happy searched all the chests and secret treasures. The plot is interesting. Mission variety. What is the level with the rays! Loved it. The highest score in their group. Suggest!
86 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aluoshka 12.01.20

From giving only there:there were three horsemen of the Apocalypse: war, plague and someone else out there and the rest is utter gag(especially a man with one eye... why in nearly all shooter is a man with one eye?)

D
D.Artist 12.01.20

Aluoshka
Actually four... but Oh well...
Than not giving? All right, about printing, etc.

especially the man with one eye...
if you're talking about angel, then the question to the designers of the game.
the image of all the characters in the game are pure fantasy
developers.

A
Aluoshka 12.01.20

Epic(probably) the battle of angels and demons and some kind of Council(and posuti three pebbles similar to skull and speaking) appeared, which is all trimmed and all who heard it. I read somewhere about this game, there is a direct quote from the New Testament about the War, apparently this ends the similarity with the Holy Scriptures. At least the hero is more like Death(as it is written:hell followed him) and develops the idea of cooperation with demons(there picking up the shower for them and their use as currency(which is why it is in Bacharach and you can find it), or he's just the demon for the same reason.Maybe they better should not have to be based on biblical motives, because too much of heresy.

D
D.Artist 12.01.20

Aluoshka
Don't confuse gameplay features (that play was
not quite rotten) the plot, etc.
To give all right; there are 4 riders,
is the end of the world, there are angels and demons,
is the print. Further, nothing is known
the plot was made developed themselves, that he
was a spectacular fighter. The basis of all
saved, and then a flight of fancy...
so everything is OK.

A
Aluoshka 12.01.20

yet for flight of fancy more suited to the horseman of death))

S
SashaNorth 12.01.20

Passing game I was constantly rodovalho diversity of golovolomok and to other pleasant things! After killing each boss there were some sort of satisfaction(like come again! The same get). But the greatest pleasure I received when War nachal to rivet the beholder! That was caiip! Don't know how anyone but I have no time for the game sometimes wanted his sword to hit but not the dot, but in the end I had a blast! This is in my opinion it is the most pleasant...

M
Miss Willis 12.01.20

very good and interesting game: the world, the gameplay!.. just a lot of similarities with DMC. And I somehow think it's a plus:)

E
ErgoProxi 12.01.20

Game rules chemto reminiscent of the devil may edge(a gun and a huge sword + constantly moisten the demons), the Year of war(the constant mess of blood + obsoleta cruelty), and Prince of Persia(climbing walls, pipes, etc.)
the combination of all those games in 1 I really liked the +10!

R
Reactor333 12.01.20

ErgoProxi
To devil may edge him for me... Because the mash in the devil was under abaldenny Mouzon, which I darksayders not noticed much in the Deville liked monsters and Dante, well, very cool... And even those crazy videos that were in devil 3, 4. Darksayders pull on 7, well, 7 plus maximum... Sorry devil 5 will not be on the comp....

h
harbenger 12.01.20

Today was...PTS like 8 pulls but not more for a bunch of used another's ideas even successfully but still the game smacks of unoriginality)I Hope in 2 parts Roy will correct
PS.The plot is good Prov not for him.

M
MbeaR 12.01.20

Super game,was 3 times.But in the end a little messed.On this 9

r
redj93 12.01.20

the game is good. liked. passes quickly and dynamically. sorry boss at the end is easy. especially when pumped to the max))
I'll wait 2 parts)) I think it is possible for all the other riders to play=))

N
Nuub 12.01.20

Tired of watering monotonous characters, which should be hit 10 times, the chip didn't figure out why the game welcome. In the end all of them were running, tired of watering. Stupid riddles in the middle of a battle at all finish, go click then take a drawer, then come back, the question is what trick, I do not understand.

j
jayja 12.01.20

the game-this is bullshit
no plot,graph. the execution is poor,the gameplay is shit

G
GoSt 12.01.20

Not yet played.
But the description and the trailer, reminiscent of God of War 3 and Bayonetta. Since these games came out only on consoles we will be playing Darksiders.

j
jayja 12.01.20

Intel Phenom
no
it is on these games at all similar
HS

G
GoSt 12.01.20

jayja
That's your opinion...
Me personally. When played on the PS3 in God of war 3 thought when she(god of war) will be released on PC. But it was not there.
And when recently played in Darkside I immediately realized this is what I was expecting.
Of course the stories are not similar but... that's my opinion.

D
Dark Corsair 12.01.20

Nuub
29.12.10 00:58
go click then take a drawer, then come back, the question is what trick, I do not understand.

I guess you are not familiar with the series Castlevania and Legacy of Kain, otherwise it would have similar gameplay didn't make you misunderstanding.

S
Skripkin94 12.01.20

The best game I've played. Those who did not like the game is likely to often stuck on puzzles.(IMHO)

I
I.L.L.Y.A 12.01.20

The mixture Prototayp and overlord 2 I like put 10.