3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Excella Gionne 12.01.20 08:52 pm

The impression of the full game (Darksiders)

Personally I have this game saw the exhibition IgroMir-2010 long before its publication. I was interested in. Sigrun pirates. I liked it. Quality Wallowa. Very, very cool bosses! Many new weapons and different powers. Fascinating the collective process. Happy searched all the chests and secret treasures. The plot is interesting. Mission variety. What is the level with the rays! Loved it. The highest score in their group. Suggest!
86 Comments
Sort by:
v
vk77 12.01.20

Jadawin
Something in your computer needs to be changed! My config is the same only RAM is 4 gig and Nitsche quickly the subject runs. But I still also FXAA turned on - the picture is great. For me only a couple of cons there are on the game: sometimes not very convenient save point, especially when the replay several times, still need to run from point to replay. And not always the cut scenes you can skip. BUT THE REST ONLY. Matthew!!!

Y
Ya Betmen 12.01.20

That was the last. Gama's cool, I didn't expect. Thought igruha so-so, the evening to pass, but no much. The plot was good, the graphics are not Kruzhilinskaya, but it looks good. Colorful special effects, superb design, beautifully orchestrated videos. Tired of riddles, but after completing them do not even remember. My rating 10!

m
mister611 12.01.20

I'm in shock !!! Recently acquired an Xbox 360 Controller, Black (52A-00005) for another game and decided to just try a whole new genre on the controller. Darksiders (chose randomly for reviews on some forum) I was just amazed. From the first minutes of the game captures so that it is impossible to put down. Play in stereo 3D mode, the game looks fantastic, in spite of quite an old engine in Dx9. The storyline, location, gameplay - all on top! Immediately after the test I bought Darksiders: Wrath of War and Darksiders 2. Yes, sometimes enrage me in a futile attempt to pass the next boss (never liked those bastards), but the descriptions of good people and gaining experience all turns out. In General, plus the game in your favorite PG on my score is 10/10 - such a long time did not put ))

a
aqwert929 12.01.20

Went to Selita, then he couldn't, he Bagnols game. Did not like the Cathedral of horror as it were constantly running, looking for ways, and indeed location is drawn as something ugly. By the way I noticed in the game well, just a copy of serious Sam is a Spider which laser were thrown, the sounds of the jump, and rocket launcher delivered directly from Sam 2, if not mistaken, in principle it does not matter. The whole game lost apolize, but it was difficult somehow to shadow them right from the sinking of the respiration took place several times, hoping to continue, but received only the same type of monsters similar to the monkeys, even intellectually, and these hulks with swords and pistols really were any weak or what regarding the damage. In General, as in most games all rests, unfortunately, mass number of useless units. Rage was, it seemed to me cheat, too many HP's in this, will call him an avatar, I was almost, if newsbin everyone liked the portrayal Banshees, very beautiful out. 2 brothers acrobat (robots) proved to be very vulnerable, and in the handling of weapons is not too clever, fighting is very easy, the jailer even before the boss is not pulled, in total was held in the hope of strengthening the game, in the end, the expected complexity I never got, though, and the bosses looked quite solid. But to collect artifacts to save souls, and through the game was interesting in itself, tightened the battles and puzzles, beautiful locations, secrets in the end, though mostly rocks for some reason, sorry in-game artifacts was very small, and were issued mainly on the storyline. It is not like some brake when pressing keys, especially felt on the transitional walls. Shake part 2, I hope this will please me with its complexity, and there will be more artifacts, not three-quarters of useless skills, which the entire game to not use something that is not necessary, but also fraught.

L
Lightman_R 12.01.20

Just a good slasher

The story and the game world – the main advantages of Darksiders.
War is embroiled in a confrontation of Heaven and Hell, during the battle the horseman has been defeated. War is given a chance at redemption, he will return to Earth in order to restore the balance of power and in parallel to “unravel” the mystery of the seventh seal. Good ovaska obtained.

Gampelay. Darksiders is representative of the genre of slashers. Will have to swing your sword and shed rivers of blood. But! Here lies the main problem of the game – no incentive to do chain punches, all for one reason: the game can be completed using only one shot (just press the button of the attack), just for fun, you can try to chain combos.

Separately, you can meet the artists. The feeling of the game transferred fine. Desert land, destroyed the city, swamps and shrouded in cobwebs quarter - all this pleases the eye and allows you to dive deeper into the world of the game.

Talented, modern and stylish project, but do not have enough special energy and imagination

R
Richards 12.01.20

Don't know how it was in the original but in 'Warmaster edishen' the game looks good visually, but I have added Reshad under true lighting, preset to true darkside, perfectly conveys the bleakness, and with the juicy fire and clarity and graphics. Played in the spirit of the year of war, not worse, and the last year of war for PS 4 many elements of brodolini borrowed from this series. Apocalyptic difficulty isn't advised, as on average the pile, although the idea is a rider and he has to pile his huge sword and his impotence is nothing to do with waving a 50 kg sword with great speed should all be taken down, and not to get in the face of another pissed of demon.