3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucky Luciano 14.01.20 02:06 am

Will there be a Gothic 5? Bezymianny back? (Gothic 2)

Cetvertaja part of Gothic is the most awful game in the universe of Gothic. I've recently read that the Gothic 5 in the hands of Pluto 13 (if anyone knows of Piranha Bytes). I 4 did not play a part, but I heard that the nameless killed.He'll be back? The fifth part of the will?
Drag all the materials from the Internet.
260 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iotar 14.01.20

Dull there all old piranha almost all gone, the forces on expensive, high-quality and designed for fans of the projects they have clearly not. The philosophy of creating games they have a very questionable and run counter to what they did before...

L
Lucky Luciano 14.01.20

Ie Gothic 5 will be the same as the third?

_
_Vlastelin_ 14.01.20

There were rumors that Gothic 5 is the new Risen-or rather,second.The Piranhas themselves want to catch two birds with one stone:win big from the new game and to not disappoint the fans,devotees and the good old goth...But this is only one version...

... ... ... 14.01.20

Will there be a Gothic 5
No, God forbid.

T
Tigrenok123 14.01.20

God forbid. [2]

D
DI3EPTIP 14.01.20

It would be nice in the G5 was and the mainland and Khorinis.

... ... ... 14.01.20

DI3EPTIP
What was the map size? OO

P
Psycer 14.01.20

Gothic 5 will be obligatory for the developers to cut the dough, and Gothic already well-known brand.

L
Last Engineer 14.01.20

If the game is released, using a model of the first two Gothic it will fail. Now all you need to kintz and Papas

... ... ... 14.01.20

Gothic 5 will not work. The Gothic series is gone, it ended on the third part.

S
Stey Evey 4000 14.01.20

Gothic...ended on the third part of the
on the second

God forbid, that did not work, of course... but Piranha - alas, these Piranha ((

z
zwetlana 14.01.20

In the first part of Diccuric was. Not super, of course, but it's interesting to go to the end. Someone about 2 part knows? It will ever be released?

I
Iotar 14.01.20

zwetlana
Technodance is, on another engine that may someday grow into a full-fledged game. Read it here -
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/944630-Diccuric-2-полный-Diccuric

z
zwetlana 14.01.20

technodance I have, but it's in German

R
RPGeshNIK 14.01.20

Psycer
Gothic 5 will be obligatory for the developers to cut the dough, and Gothic already well-known brand.

I agree.
As for my opinion, I don't care. For me there is only 2 Gothic first part and the second (+mod night of the Raven).

PS I now just began for the hundredth time to be Gothic 2. Happy as an elephant))

z
zwetlana 14.01.20

I hope that part 5 would not like the Fall of Setaria! Bullshit! Yes, and short!!!!!!!!!!

G
Ghost Hunter 14.01.20

Chtol to go through Gotha 1 and 2... God, I already want to cry.

R
RPGeshNIK 14.01.20

Ghost Hunter
Why cry? Should be happy)) Pass course))

I
Iotar 14.01.20

Like there is a rumor that PB already hires a team of people to develop the next project. I hope it's not Gothic...

G
Ghost Hunter 14.01.20

Why cry?
Given the modern continuation of the famous series, then you're right. Cry have release a new gasoiline part.

Here will soon be 2 Ryazan counterfeit vodka, and I have still a strong suspicion. Something tells me that the game will be dull casual game for 2 days.