3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucky Luciano 14.01.20 02:06 am

Will there be a Gothic 5? Bezymianny back? (Gothic 2)

Cetvertaja part of Gothic is the most awful game in the universe of Gothic. I've recently read that the Gothic 5 in the hands of Pluto 13 (if anyone knows of Piranha Bytes). I 4 did not play a part, but I heard that the nameless killed.He'll be back? The fifth part of the will?
Drag all the materials from the Internet.
260 Comments
Sort by:
i
irknet 14.01.20

Well, in principle, G3 is not so bad, but one dick is not...

N
Nightmare77 14.01.20

Hmm don't know anyway out of some crap, if you will. And for me, Gothic is ended on the 2nd part with the addon night of the Raven and the unofficial addon Return, who did not play Return must play Is a masterpiece!

There we will have to return to the temple of the sleeping, to learn about the guardians and to talk with them, and perform their quests after which we give the fancy buns in the game and we are waiting for the 7th Chapter and there are lots and lots of new quests and other things, just don't remember, this was long ago)

i
irknet 14.01.20

Horizon702
Also I advise you to play patch mod Slash'n Craft at the Rebalance patch 2.1, rules of hardcore :D

i
irknet 14.01.20

And if there will be Gothic 5, Gothic 3 I think, and this is a complete defeat for the fans....

N
Nightmare77 14.01.20

IRKNETНе right now there is no such excitement, I'm not Asil to replay) and the meaning of everything has been completed and worn to holes, Oh but if something new. For example, a large patch for the Returns augmented with a new story, then, Yes, and. Eh...

C
Corrosion 14.01.20

I'm still waiting for Gothic 3. For me, I only have the first 2.
Although it would be interesting remake of the first two to see on modern technologies )

i
irknet 14.01.20

Such was the project Gothic 3 Alternative probably have beaten him, so I wanted to see the world through the eyes G2 G3...

N
Nightmare77 14.01.20

Corrosion For the 2nd Gothic would be perfect dviglo Skurka there and the atmosphere podhodyaschuyuyu can do the fighting, but most importantly there are dragons already, but ska is not real, it is a huge amount of work, is actually over to do the game

R
Real Banzay 14.01.20

Horizon702
To me, this makes no sense, I love the Goths 1 and 2 as they are, with their square wood, etc.

On topic, she probably will not know, of course, whether it is Gothic, or what Arkan is. Well, I hope that we will see good Gotha in good quality.

D
DI3EPTIP 14.01.20

Well, Arkasha count was normal. The rest is bad. easy too.
Can make G5 in the background of the past BIENNIUM, or about Xardas.

A
Argonatika 14.01.20

Past GG is the highlight of the Gothic series. If it save and add some hints of this past, you can get something good. I hope piranhas will be able to reverse the effects of Arcania.

I
Iotar 14.01.20

Such was the project Gothic 3 Alternative probably have beaten him, so I wanted to see the world through the eyes G2 G3...
He's half-dead, Yes, but chances are that will finish there.

For the 2nd Gothic would be perfect dviglo Skurka there and the atmosphere.
Heh, imagine there is -
http://vomteam.wordpress.com/
The truth is in G1.
Actually to be honest, I gave you this ancient and cardboard schirinowski engine... especially because not all of G2 can recreate it in the most hackneyed example is the rock climbing. It would be nice not to carry the old Gothic new engines , and rewrite himself Gothic engine.

j
jo432 14.01.20

DI3EPTIP

Game about Xardas already have on mobile http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0_3:%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BE

i
irknet 14.01.20

jo432
I remember 2-3 years ago it took place, the game.

R
Real Banzay 14.01.20

IRKNET
Yeah, me too. A good toy, I liked it.

D
Demon of Night 14.01.20

The first two parts were great, the breakthrough RPG for its time (and still most, Yes there most ALL RPG from Gothic to learn), the third part of the first sight seemed impossible, but after careful study still were not too bad a game worthy of attention, in fact that's the whole point of Gothic there remained only the atmosphere is slightly spoiled. Gothic 4 was a fail) When I first launched and played for an hour, then realized that he had created a miserable and needy being a game that even game for a mobile phone would not ice) when I lost all hope on the Gothic. Risen was good, but this is not the game for 1 time, a lot of gaps, and most importantly the terrible linearity, freedom of choice in this game is only an illusion)In the second risen is not played, but something tells me that this is another vyser for the felling of dough

A
Artemei 14.01.20

Gothic 5 will be.It will be a brand new engine.The game world compared to 3 will increase to 20-30 times,there is a lot of characters with their own personalities and cockroaches all of them will be about 15-16 thousand. By the way who will become our new protégé is not yet known. .Also Pirani recruit new staff specifically for this project.The approximate release date of late 2013 / early 2014.Information taken from the official site of piranhas in the English language.And while you can play their new creation Risen 2.

i
irknet 14.01.20

Here again, the feeling when they announced the release date of G3 and G4 :[

I
Iotar 14.01.20

Jump around diagonally post Artemei – I nearly not enough)))

i
irknet 14.01.20

Something not found info about the G5 in the off site piranha.

As it turned out, it's just an April fool's joke, with it's very old.