3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucky Luciano 14.01.20 02:06 am

Will there be a Gothic 5? Bezymianny back? (Gothic 2)

Cetvertaja part of Gothic is the most awful game in the universe of Gothic. I've recently read that the Gothic 5 in the hands of Pluto 13 (if anyone knows of Piranha Bytes). I 4 did not play a part, but I heard that the nameless killed.He'll be back? The fifth part of the will?
Drag all the materials from the Internet.
260 Comments
Sort by:
i
irknet 14.01.20

TheZedRamone
By the way 85% of the players think that the nameless name is Marvin
Perhaps you are one of them.

A
Artemei 14.01.20

For me there is 3 Gothic.I want to say about their pros and cons and put their rating each on a ten-system.Let's start
Gothic 1-the Beginning of the famous Gothic series came out way back in 2001,when the Russian audience was just starting to get acquainted with games resembling Mario and drachm(the ancestors of mortal Kombat).And then there is this game of which many people at the time and bought the computer mainly 3 stumps.And so we begin the game for the nameless hero,who was sentenced to life imprisonment.We're all waiting for a welcome from the inhabitants of the colony that are doing our ritual baptism.The plot was amazed at their jobs,and most importantly the nonlinearity,which in the end boiled down to the same ending.The game at that time was just breath-taking,she was immediately accepted on hurrah.I appreciate Gothic 1 9/10 balls.
Following product has become Gothic 2 was released in Europe in December 2002 and in Russia in the spring of 2003.The game has been greatly improved,but she had 1 terrible disadvantage compared with the 1st part of the Quests become monotonous and affecting story of a few among them.The combat system has not changed,but increased Arsenal of weapons,increased number of clothes and number of characters.The class system,were also not altered,we have to choose warrior,mercenary, and mage.However, a small step forward was the architecture Chorines,and most importantly the ship in port.Overall, I can rate the game on the same 9 points as the first part,as the other pros here.I didn't take into account night of the Raven and other mods.
The following vyshedshij in the light of the game was Gothic 3,which was released in 2006.The first game was mildly modified,but the past two months and released a patch correcting all the faults of the game.In a game made from scratch as nothing from the last two parts left but the story and characters.We start the game with,that free the village from the orcs Ardeu that is training.The world is made so beautiful, huge open spaces to explore,caves,camps, traders,FORTS,castles,villages and towns,the desert of Varant and cold Nordmar and harsh,the lair of the rebels,Bedouin camp Rangers are defenders of nature.The great freedom of choice that is not reduced to the same ending as in the first two parts,no class,only skills that can be developed to such a hero,what you want.God's choice is also an important component.Overall, this game is made on a new engine and a new development event,which is a huge advantage.I can put this game 10 points.
That's all ,thank you to all those who read the post completely.If you with something do not agree,then I'm interested to hear your opinion,it is desirable that it was justified.)

A
Argonatika 14.01.20

The first time I see a person who thinks about G3. I thought I was the only one :) But in my opinion, as much as I admired the Gothic 3, the best of the series G1 remains as defining the plot and... well, as a masterpiece, and not a continuation.
Night of the Raven and other mods
Night of the Raven no mods.

i
irknet 14.01.20

Gothic 3 does not require mental stress, as in the previous parts. Just do whatever you point at LMB the entire game. No battle tactics were not provided. Random quests is a mystery.
Companions are always lost. Faction? What it gives, except armor of course? The intelligence of the NPC is so stupid that it is better not to take the key NPCs for a particular quest. Dies on the first mob.

All this is just trivia.

Rating: 4/10

A
Argonatika 14.01.20

The intelligence of the NPC is so stupid that it is better not to take the key NPCs for a particular quest. Dies on the first mob.
At the beginning of G1 and G2, we depended on the strength of the surrounding NPCs, now they depend on us. Raises self-esteem:)

A
Artemei 14.01.20

argonatika
I agree with you,only if night of the Raven no mods,then what is it?

A
Argonatika 14.01.20

The addon:)

A
Artemei 14.01.20

IRKNET
You're talking about mental workload in the first and second part?What was it?And the tactics of the battle there is one forward+LMB - punch,back+left-click - block.

i
irknet 14.01.20

Artemei
Complexity of the game is considered under mental stress.
-----------
And the tactics of the battle there is one forward+LMB - punch,back+left-click - block.
One-button combat system degrades players :[

S
Spy Hunter 14.01.20

4th the chat, though a failure, but a fan of the series should go, at least for the sake of the plot

A
Argonatika 14.01.20

Story in 4 parts sucks : /

D
DI3EPTIP 14.01.20

I just do not think ABOUT and Arkasha part of the series. And GG himself did not would like to be king. So I think the king of Myrtana was.

i
irknet 14.01.20

DI3EPTIP
In Arkasha did not play what? In the opinion of developers - Arkady is a Gothic 5.

D
DI3EPTIP 14.01.20

In the opinion of some developers? Spelbound? The piranhas did not seem to think ABOUT and Arkasha part of the series.

L
Lucky Luciano 14.01.20

I see the topic lives.But the discussion went the wrong direction.

S
Stanly II 14.01.20

Arkania - part 4, I thought. And 4 then what?

i
irknet 14.01.20

Stanly II
Right, just noticed my mistake.

L
Lucky Luciano 14.01.20

Stanly II
Part 4 - risen.

A
Argonatika 14.01.20

The First Risen.

L
Lucky Luciano 14.01.20

argonatika
The second risen the gameplay and design better than the first.Just here to remind you Gothic, the game became less.In General, not hooked.Run on the locations, perform quests.Tired, abandoned.I want to go home.