3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucky Luciano 14.01.20 02:06 am

Will there be a Gothic 5? Bezymianny back? (Gothic 2)

Cetvertaja part of Gothic is the most awful game in the universe of Gothic. I've recently read that the Gothic 5 in the hands of Pluto 13 (if anyone knows of Piranha Bytes). I 4 did not play a part, but I heard that the nameless killed.He'll be back? The fifth part of the will?
Drag all the materials from the Internet.
260 Comments
Sort by:
m
mifora 14.01.20

IRK..as I wrote above-a Gothic 5 will be---they bought it..the franchise...here's the story--how -- no matter where slval...there were rumors that robar 3 messed up)..part 4 all sporol...so now before the end of the world to wait neigh

A
Artemei 14.01.20

This is not an April fool's joke-it's true,but the fact that you do not found I am not guilty.

m
mifora 14.01.20

just it will not robar--I do not care what number)..the rumor went that supposedly the child will be a hero--but the hearing has 100 years..heard yet-I hope that really just a rumor-that Ista will continue..the story of Setaria-the plot is not bad in principle--and had heard that the risen want to add on here...yapsam you to ponder)

A
Argonatika 14.01.20

If everything will be as you described, then Gothic 5 will win the prize of Delusions of the year.

i
irknet 14.01.20

Artemei
Throw a reference please.

C
Crazy_Paladin33 14.01.20

I hope that the GREAT GOTHIC 5 Will be!!!

D
Denis79PC 14.01.20

Heard of the old Piranha's nobody left.All bourgeois now only aim of being the bubble or SAG in front of Pindos.Hope dies last,but I still believe.......:)))

v
venom671 14.01.20

disowned minded gamers when you write, what do not understand, Gothic 4 is not the good old Gothic trilogy , but a completely new game called Arcania and Gothic ended on 3 parts and that is why everything in a completely new way please note even the character of another, but the history of some arts and characters are the same as in the previous series. Those who never played Gothic, and was begun with Arcania love and respect this game mind you for them it is something new, Arkania was created for this purpose, tobish a new game with an old story. I am a fan of the Gothic trilogy , but the Noose looked like a completely new game and can confidently say Thanks I had fun!!!

D
Denis79PC 14.01.20

[new user]
Carefully read the topic title,here reviews about Nameless.Of his unrequited love shout in the street :)))

A
Argonatika 14.01.20

Well, as it is not sad, but a chance for a close to the trilogy fifth Gothic - a few percent.

i
irknet 14.01.20

It would be better the second improved....

C
CTACgsv 14.01.20

Piranhas have started to develop a Gothic 5 as released Risen 2

i
irknet 14.01.20

Just not the continuation of Arcania ;DDD

A
Argonatika 14.01.20

IRKNET,
Fear of the same.

M
MaksonchikX 14.01.20

IRKNET
Ogogo!Not croak!:D

D
DI3EPTIP 14.01.20

Gothic 4 can be called risen. If we discard ABOUT and Arkady, then risen to G3 is very suited for the story. It also says that the gods were expelled, and Mendoza said they were driven by some dark wizard, then gone nowhere. And given the tropical climate of the island, we can assume that the events occur on the Southern Islands. I read somewhere that Piranhas wanted after G3 make it to the addon, where will take events just to the South of the Island.

i
irknet 14.01.20

Risen - gunpreet, which has no relation to the Gothic.

A
Argonatika 14.01.20

Risen - gunpreet
Disagree. Risen (the first to be exact) in my opinion, quite a deep game in the best traditions of Piranhas. I'm not talking about the second.

m
mifora 14.01.20

Reisen's the same almost Gothic 1 on a new engine IMHO,but not what you said....and the reference to the Gothic, even so there is---about the mage who banished the gods...well you can regard it so)

M
MaksonchikX 14.01.20

What do you want?If the piranhas don't have the rights to Gothic, they could not have risen something from Gothic to move!And this is not like Gothic!And risen is quite another!