3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NyanKath 19.01.20 12:00 am

Secrets, Easter eggs (Lords of the Fallen)

They say that a lot of them here. I so far have found only one (well, I have until the beginning of the game). In the beginning of the game, after the first enemy need to go to the door on the left, down the stairs, where the bottom will wait from 2 of the enemy. There is a bookcase that needs to be broken. Behind him the bars with a hole at the bottom - we get there in the shallows and find a chest.
143 Comments
Sort by:
r
ridik46 19.01.20

I found a small bug... In General, when looking for a wounded friend(forgot the name) in one of the rooms wakes tip about secret places, so I do not understand how to break the wall or to open it, but approaching her in a tight otkryvaesh inventory then sacrifies and while he closes zaimes forward, the texture is not progruzhat and you prohodish through the wall vooot, but I zdoh(

k
kaiser9999 19.01.20

wall to break the shield with a running start

A
ARTofDEAD 19.01.20

The spiders over there are strong.......(behind the broken wall)

N
NyanKath 19.01.20

ARTofDEAD
Yeah! Decided to go back after defined.

a
astrozombie 19.01.20

how to open a locked door in the catacombs,where the spiders?not the one that the button opens, and that which is in front of the entrance.
I girl I gave some sort of key to the catacombs, returned the dagger, but he did not seem to fit.

N
NyanKath 19.01.20

This door opens by pressing a button with a rune on the floor. From the spider of the first left button. Press it and quickly run to the closed door.
And the key to the catacombs is quite another.

r
ridik46 19.01.20

NyanKath
it is not about that door where the brass knuckles, but about the one who after breaking of the wall opposite the front of the first spider. I don't understand how to open it.... And another question I in the beginning, before this the wall, leaping to the statue took the key from the Northern wing of the monastery where I even do not understand

6yxloed 19.01.20

ridik46
At the very beginning where it appears(the beginning of the game) near the door near which stood a monk and was waiting for you the key will bring is on the one hand a scroll, and the second (on the right side you can jump on the platform to the right and then understand, there is an artifact which can be used for 3 statues, where 2 boss after girls with daggers use gives a full reset of skills, not experience itself, and can be simply force in dexterity to pump or other spells, etc. and this is what you and him do I not undestanding although the description says that 2 things it can do like you can guess for yourself((

6yxloed 19.01.20

Guys who found the 3 marks ? I found 2 and 3 or on and I kind of found it at the meeting with the captain , but he shut the door and all do not get it or she in General seemed already to glow , I don't know...But at the expense of key that gives a Girl everything is simple but there min 30 if not 50 level with a hundred damage or more , It is necessary to go back a bit, where the first shooter on the tower after lifting gloves, down to down to the 2nd floor where the spider there's a door that's us in the door and there will be another that will lead to prison and there uncle hurting PPC like your spiders at the beginning...

S
Shimuto 19.01.20

NyanKath
Lol why run? Put double button and go quietly while he stands there

S
Shimuto 19.01.20

6yxloed
magic them easy to hollow not coming quickly to pump at low LVL

N
NyanKath 19.01.20

Shimuto
Oh, the double has a weight? Interesting, good to know, thanks :)

P
PoheroiD 19.01.20

database Lord, who may have not seen.
Спойлерhttp://lordsofthefallen.wiki.fextralife.com/Maps

6yxloed 19.01.20

PoheroiD
Sanku very dzyak ))Very useful info, especially the map!!

t
tolstaik 19.01.20

damn how the door in the cellar to open the first... tried everything... maybe it's DLS?

A
Agrippa 19.01.20

How to break the wall? The method described above (a shield with a running start), something does not work. Run, hitting the shield and nothing. The wall was well worth it.

t
tolstaik 19.01.20

imagesi sprint then run raise the shield and... voila..

t
tolstaik 19.01.20

no need to beat the shield

t
tolstaik 19.01.20

the wall until he found the current one to break first Locka

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 19.01.20

I throw the screenshots where to find the key to the area of the square of the judges. on the right side of the garden kind.