3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NyanKath 19.01.20 12:00 am

Secrets, Easter eggs (Lords of the Fallen)

They say that a lot of them here. I so far have found only one (well, I have until the beginning of the game). In the beginning of the game, after the first enemy need to go to the door on the left, down the stairs, where the bottom will wait from 2 of the enemy. There is a bookcase that needs to be broken. Behind him the bars with a hole at the bottom - we get there in the shallows and find a chest.
143 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazaza 19.01.20

tolstaik
Yes, I'm also interested in how to open the grate in front of which we find the first key? and is it even possible?

m
mazaza 19.01.20

Here you have this info, if you kill the boss and not take damage at all, then you get his weapons checked at the first boss, the second thus could not pass

S
Shimuto 19.01.20

mazaza
nonsense. received damage and still had arwiki! Experience in the pocket more and keep with the x2 modifier go barefoot.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 19.01.20

Agrippa
hmm, can't remember who wrote close to the wall suitable right click and I open the inventory while holding W press esc - right through the wall passes my way. and VOO - http://forums.playground.ru/lords_of_the_fallen/sekreti_pashalki-840510/#comment-12582431

S
Shkudi 19.01.20

mazaza
The drop rate of weapons depends on the parameter luck.

a
aka-Maverick 19.01.20

Please tell me why I don't have a monk which makes the task of finding hidden characters? Instead, I have in this room are 2 zombies and all!?!?

A
Agrippa 19.01.20

Where the key of the garden can be found?

m
mazaza 19.01.20

Shimuto
Shkudi
http://lordsofthefallen.wiki.fextralife.com/Special+Weapons
here's a theme from the wiki, which describes buns from bosses and special conditions of their production, not to damage it just for the first boss and then you with a 100% chance is given a sword with a damage of 50, not 19

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 19.01.20

taks, can't find the path or hidden door in a hall of lies, went to the top level Observatory, two doors closed(
how to open or where do go?

6yxloed 19.01.20

Overseer204
What does one want 2 last found , and the first did not notice, though passed more than once (

S
Shimuto 19.01.20

mazaza
In a voice that from this expert you know why damage 19? because the forces are not enough. there are 50 full damage always.

S
Seph1roth 19.01.20

nonsense. received damage and still had arwiki! Experience in the pocket more and keep with the x2 modifier go barefoot
In the voice from this expert you know why damage 19? because the forces are not enough. damage there are 50 full always
Shimuto, next time before you write nonsense - check the information you need, right?
This is a gun http://lordsofthefallen.wiki.fextralife.com/Persistence
You got the usual purple version of weapons with 19ю damage for killing the boss. No matter what bonus to luck or how much experience in my pocket, such a weapon falls from barefoot always. Legendary version 50yu damage falls only for killing without taking damage. And with bonuses on the search it did not get. A similar scheme for all the other boss weapons, only with different conditions

S
Seph1roth 19.01.20

Meanwhile, since no one knows how to open the nearest door, just behind the destroyed wall in the cellar? No, not the one on the bottom that opens click. And the one opposite the broken wall, behind it sits a spider and a chest.
P. S cleared the entire location, opened all doors and found everything except the chest of course, so don't think I'll have to come back later

S
Shimuto 19.01.20

Seph1roth
so too lazy to do a screenshot of Violette with 50 damage.

K
Kakoy_to_chuvak 19.01.20

screenshots Persistence (stat strength of 100 to have a noticeable bonus modification of the force X%)

Legendary

Rare

Rare stone

S
Seph1roth 19.01.20

astrozombie
ridik46
tolstaik
Based on this map http://lordsofthefallen.wiki.fextralife.com/Keystone+Citadel we will be back in the first darksouls. Out the door and the whole cellar with overly strong spiders and a blind one, refers to the late game, like most of the locations over overwhelmed with a huge door in the hall with 1m bare.

W
Worl0k 19.01.20

how to kill incorporeal ghosts in the latter stages of the game?

B
Bobdog 19.01.20

Worl0k
I kill a weapon with effect(poison, fire...)

Can you tell more about the three statues and relief skills

O
Ouside 19.01.20

I wonder where to get the keys for the locks with a red seal ? in the Citadel where Antanas is their 5 pieces

v
veltist 19.01.20

Ouside

everything in this location, go back there as you progress through the main plot well, and the walls to knock the entire castle in a circle not to run)