3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NyanKath 19.01.20 12:00 am

Secrets, Easter eggs (Lords of the Fallen)

They say that a lot of them here. I so far have found only one (well, I have until the beginning of the game). In the beginning of the game, after the first enemy need to go to the door on the left, down the stairs, where the bottom will wait from 2 of the enemy. There is a bookcase that needs to be broken. Behind him the bars with a hole at the bottom - we get there in the shallows and find a chest.
143 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazaza 19.01.20

Larius
2. you can find the hammer in the catacombs, it can also improve this coffin, the hammer seems to be for one of the cracked walls, well, those that can penetrate a shield with a running start, I think in one of the chambers

v
veltist 19.01.20

Larius
1. All the keys from the Western hallways in this struggling Locka
Spoylervo time of the 2nd campaign when they go into the Hall of Lies ,clean up all the mobs in the beginning of Loki (on the bridge and in the right hallway where the wizard and 3 more nimble companion) ,there is a glitch in the game when they want to quickly pass and then run ahead some mobs dropout empty loot (keys) you know that it and you a dummy),so I'm not getting ahead of myself on the boss and take the clean items and open chests
2. all right it is a hammer family heirloom.
3. Also this game is very good. just in the catacombs a lot of holes ,can be arrogant just to push back the mob ,if not strong enough then scratch it and do so.

Spoilerachivka done)

D
Djonnikc 19.01.20

veltist
Yes, RAM +3 you can even the shield in the hole to throw! And sometimes two))) but the latter option is more effective))

G
Garris1215 19.01.20

Yes, tell me how to open the coffin ser Samvel Arenskogo.
Very interesting.

S
Seph1roth 19.01.20

Garris1215
yesterday at 02:10 #
Larius
2. you can find the hammer in the catacombs, it can also improve this coffin, the hammer seems to be for one of the cracked walls, well, those that can penetrate a shield with a running start, I think in one of the chambers
From myself I will add that this camera is close to the back door (key Yetki)

s
smoyke70 19.01.20

Larius
stammer is in the catacombs ,there's a hole in the floor and the fat man with the crossbow,you have to send in this hole.

B
Bers40000 19.01.20

Please tell me why I don't have a monk which makes the task of finding hidden characters? Instead, I have in this room are 2 zombies and all!?!?

v
veltist 19.01.20

Bers40000
and there is a screen) if the room is the same ,it is likely a bug (I have 1 zombie and then he's downstairs ,on the other hand chest and 2 small spider)

B
Bers40000 19.01.20

Room just the same in the video were compared. 1 zombie in front of the stairs and one of the races in the place where the monk must stand.

v
veltist 19.01.20

Bers40000

even as an option, look at whether you have a list of additions to the game ( well, check on the Monk's Decipher DLC) if that's connected, then wait for the patch)

pereprohodil 3 times, do not take quests from Loki to Loka monk on the spot)

Spoiler

Z
Zaychik 19.01.20

Achievements + secret bosses (In Russian): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=336008517

K
KV27 19.01.20

6yxloed
Use the artifact on one of the statues during the fight with the second boss and get the weapon,depending on the statue you can get daggers,a sword or a hammer.

B
Boss20 19.01.20

Kachouh
How to get a Rare stone?

v
veltist 19.01.20

Boss20
Eroica with the boss ,the top post is a link to steam (there is a guide how to knock the weapon from bosses) ,in any way ,the stones himself at the blacksmith inserted ,to printing large runes from bosses),fiolek more damage ,but legendary has a special kick.

B
Boss20 19.01.20

veltist
Thank you!

L
Launer 19.01.20

The guys in the cellar in the first location found the key to the chest from the main hall,where the chest?

Z
Zaychik 19.01.20

Launer
You will find... of the first chests to find no problem, besides there above someone has written a video on YouTube a lot on the chests of the first locations....
----------------------------------------
Much more interesting another: Where to find the key to the door, (the first location after the first boss) which is behind a broken wall to the left, where the spider meets, next one... Here is more interesting there...?

v
veltist 19.01.20

Launer
the chest in the citadel
Spoilerage 1st time to Antanas will (a closed door rune)

Ego
key drops in the final game ,above wrote about it
Spoilerly will begin to attack you with one of the defenders (greatsword), there's a chest with puhoi and spider
I have a bigger problem, can't find voice recording 2) one of the wet work the second of the old fairy tales , if someone have please share)

Z
Zaychik 19.01.20

veltist
For the record, I haven't collected, but is sort of missed. Judging by this video - see if you can help:
About the key, so I haven't gotten around to it, I'm just here barefoot with two swords and flaming candles killed, but, fortunately, killed fine ) gave ocelco the incentive, something about candles... well just got to the first transparent mage, how to kill XS, sword pass through it and not cause damage..:)

v
veltist 19.01.20

Ego
about the Ghost-mage ,beat him with a weapon with magic or gloves ,about oivki them for killing bosses give 1st time on video is not all the books, he's even graffiti on the walls reads ,it shows just how ocuco to make records) I 2 never found legacy tales and dark matter I guess we need to run around, maybe where that appeared)