3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bra1202 18.09.19 07:43 pm

the game crashes help pliz (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Crashes always and everywhere but often 4 status Cocha undermine the gas station
The computer seems normal vidyuha NvidiA GeForce 8800 GTX SP3 Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 CPU 6300 1.86 Hz 1.87 GHz 2 GB of RAM Seems fine che is not so ?
85 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Tapkaev 18.09.19

Hi all! I also flew today and flew just after I blew up a gas station. And that me the most upset is the fact that I won the bet and left only to come off. Was the fifth level of the chase and there were these white Corvette. I want to say that I reached the third place in the Chevrolet Cobalt and Fiat-Punto. And that pulled my damn drive through the gas station! If you knew how much I was swearing! :-))))))) I was busting to re-take all these bet. But Piatek-no rushing like a tank.

A
Aleksandr Tapkaev 18.09.19

Maybe it is the camera of the play to cut down? In fact, they do not need it at all.

m
max666333 18.09.19

Guys help I go to the city I looking for a solution on the Internet Nifiga does not work!!! What to do??

d
dilat 18.09.19

Began to run the game as administrator. It seems that the crashes stopped. Just passed a bet, struck the bus on the spikes, but managed to escape. After the counting statistics of the departure. Got, honestly... Who knows with a license the same canoe happens?

r
ruslanisupov 18.09.19

I have the game ceases to crash when I run it as administrator

P
PlayGround.ru_NFSMW_ADMN 18.09.19

I set some political machine I go to the Mod Loader and I crash help

a
art0run 18.09.19

The game crashes during long car chases from the cops, and the crash is when the strip of the care of the chase is completely filled or when the counting statistics. I think it's because of low memory, the game is old, there are the chase lasted for 15 minutes, he takes at least a few million damage and apparently the engine is overloaded. Other explanations do not see more put modern Rockport and reshade-also ship the game. Run the game and from admin and dep was disabled-useless. All the fun of the chase is lost TK don't know will leave the game next time or not.

Z
Zenturo 18.09.19

Here's what I've happened half an hour ago: status 5, Cross on the tail, and some of the cops blew up a gas station and the game crashed. So that the simple resistance of the gas station will not help, there is always someone who ruins everything.

Z
Zenturo 18.09.19

art0run
And that there is no plugin that removes the limit of RAM? I have 4GB, but the problem and the one you wrote and the problem with gas stations.

Z
Zenturo 18.09.19

Alexander Tarkaev
It did not help. I'm even in the deceleration mode (speedbreaker) blew up - but flew only through the second (at least not instantly).

a
art0run 18.09.19

Zenturo wrote:
And that there is no plugin that removes the limit of RAM? I have 4GB, but the problem and the one you wrote and the problem with gas stations.
Even if there is somewhere I have not found, it is unlikely to help. The game is ancient, 13 years have passed. At the same hboks nothing comes, even a hundred million gain, and there is iron 2006 or 5 years. This is PC gaming.

A
Andrew Parker 18.09.19

Hangs when entering the gas station.

W
Wesker_666 18.09.19

Damn early not when faced with such a problem, help if you can people have installed the game, installed Mod Loader, all the rules established 9 new vehicles coming to buy or just at the menu select the game crashes, I can not understand in what business. Tell me

S
Subaru MotorSports 18.09.19

Wesker_666
If you install a lot of new machines, the game starts to fly, I use a new car, then remove it and install a new one.

W
Wesker_666 18.09.19

Subaru BRZ STI
And in another way not like?

S
Subaru MotorSports 18.09.19

Wesker_666
At least reduce the number of new cars up to five or to three, pay attention when you select a car crashes the game, maybe he's buggy.

R
Rafari Games 777 18.09.19

Guys I have this problem: I installed so mods on the car. 20 Grand, and now the game crashes when you press up and in tell me what to do???

d
dilat 18.09.19

Rafari Games 777
Read the posts above

E
Eastsiderz 18.09.19

In 2018, the problem is still relevant(

G
Gleb NFSMW 18.09.19

Made for game version 1.3.

Of the missions can be corrected by using the ollydbg debugger at 004B2FC0 senopati the instruction MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX+4] and 004B2FC7 - senopati two instructions CMP DWORD PTR DS:[EAX],EBX JNE SHORT and 004B2FC0.

For those who never had to do this:

1.) Download ollydbg v. 2.01 off. site (click on OllyDbg)
2.) Unzip.
3.) To start the game. On the main menu after selecting the profile to minimize it.
4.) Run unpacked debugger.
5.) In the top menu click File -> Attach... and select the process speed.exe in the list.
6.) Click Attach.
7.) Press F9 until, while in the lower right corner of the debugger does not appear the word Running
8.) In the client area, closer to the left top corner is the main program code. Click on it with right mouse button.
9.) In the resulting menu, select Go to -> Expression... and fill in the upper field address 004B2FC0.
10.) Click Follow Expression. On the highlighted user, press RMB, select Edit -> Fill with NOPs.
11.) Further, all of this is that in paragraph 9, except the address, it will now be - 004B2FC7. Trying to drive it instead of the previous one and click Follow.
12.) You need to allocate the second statement just below this.
13.) Ctrl doesn't work here. You need to do it with the left mouse button. Press and hold it on a dedicated address and are slightly lower to lit the bottom.
14.) Click on the selected RMB and select Edit -> Fill with NOPs.
15.) After all operations press on the main code of the program right click, select Edit -> Copy all modification to executable, click OK.
16.) In the opened window, click the RMB and select Save file.... Click Yes, rename the file to speed2.exe and click Save.
17.) You can close the debugger and the game. Then you need to run speed2.exe
18.) All nice to you all game.