3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bra1202 18.09.19 07:43 pm

the game crashes help pliz (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Crashes always and everywhere but often 4 status Cocha undermine the gas station
The computer seems normal vidyuha NvidiA GeForce 8800 GTX SP3 Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 CPU 6300 1.86 Hz 1.87 GHz 2 GB of RAM Seems fine che is not so ?
85 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qubretes 12.04.21

Scorpion_win
That's why it probably crashes. Put the American license and do not Russify, and roll in addition mwfixes. Or put a rusik but then apply the fixes about which they wrote here.

S
Scorpion_win 12.04.21

Qubretes
game crashes for me because I replaced the textures of gas stations. Cars and cops. The game is old 2005 and does not cope with the processing of high-poly textures of cars. I can drive the whole chase for 30 minutes without crashes. And I can fly out in the first minutes. Random. More often just because of the cops it crashes, so if I'm near the gas station, I try to dump on a sharp

Q
Qubretes 12.04.21

Scorpion_win
Textures have no polygons, models have polygons. What makes you think that the crashes are due to high quality textures, there may be other problems, but not crashes. Well, yes, as you said, departures due to gas stations and cops, what to do I wrote and a lot of things are written in this thread. I have no flights at gas stations, I rode with cheats to check for much longer than 30 minutes.

S
Scorpion_win 12.04.21

Qubretes
I'm talking about the textures of the gas stations themselves and the cars. And the cars from polygons

L
LoveStory M ew 26.01.23

It was 23 years old and the game crashes during chases, and especially when gas stations explode. And I downloaded the reissue with hd graphics and all sorts of edits and fixes.