3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegviv1 20.01.20 03:44 am

Save and problems with them (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Dumb question, but how to survive?
202 Comments
Sort by:
H
H434P 20.01.20

Vladimir Makagonov
During the save allow you to choose a slot in your sohranyaya, that's all. After he's done, load your save

D
Dema 80 20.01.20

the two of us on one computer playing for different Persians, but everyone has their own sohranki, dreary,every time ustanavlivaut but what to do..

S
Serega Yusenkov 20.01.20

Just keep the game in an empty slot to save(before going) and then from this load load and not have to change any profiles. And progress will remain online for nothing.

V
Vladimir Makagonov 20.01.20

Pseudochaotic
I have a license, and it turns out that the save going with Steam Cloud

T
Tiger Goose 20.01.20

Vladimir Makagonov
Use different slots. In any case, you can create a backup of the save file. I just do not understand why you AutoSave, if before you exit the game you will be saved.

V
Vladimir Makagonov 20.01.20

Pseudochaotic
All, thanks for this advice. Disabled Steam Cloud and it worked as I needed, now I will be everywhere to do that!

h
hucer 20.01.20

nazhdachka
There are no saves

D
Dos9ra 20.01.20

Steam version of the game,at the time, was the game,then deleted. Now decided to run again,loaded the game, in the hope the cloud saves,but in the end the game started. Is there a way to get them back?(on the computer do not keep them)

D
Demon59901 20.01.20

No

N
Nikram_Play 20.01.20

Dos9ra
Alas, but no.

g
gamesense 20.01.20

Good time of day. Faced such problem: I created a backup of gta and reinstalled the system, using the copy to install the game, and no saves, how to be?

V
Vlad.Nik 20.01.20

Hello! Such a problem: the Game is long passed, reinstalled wine, and forgot to save save on a flash drive, and of course game started from the beginning.
Then I decided to download the save with a fully traversed the game. Finally I wanted to play the game itself again. After downloading the save game, all the achievements were opened, I downloaded a program to remove the incentive achievements. All saves wiped, achievements too. But when starting the game, all achievements begin in turn to open! How did you think to do in this situation is to completely demolish the game? Thanks in advance!

a
artemtarasovv 20.01.20

In General I downloaded the save 100проц on the Game and the save in the folder with the savegames and the game no What to do? (save to folder save 2 instructions)

S
S.t.e.n 20.01.20

Save save in the save folder while preserving save in the folder with the save then save.
And save thee...

a
artemtarasovv 20.01.20

S. T. E. n
About SPS helped

M
Mariya Ivanova_99 20.01.20

Normally played into a single, out of the game. Now included the preservation and flew off. What's the matter?

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 20.01.20

I do not know. I have never been

B
Bupycop 20.01.20

Maria Иванова_99
Could another account have a social club?

z
zymaz 20.01.20

Save are here: C:\ProgramData\Socialclub\RLD!
To display the ProgramData folder should be: control panel - folder options - view - show hidden files and folders - apply - OK
Something like that. There will be your save.

T
TOXA V JOPE KARTOHA 25.10.20

Guys help. I'm playing INA 5 on the Hbosh and I've survived and left the game but then I've come in and saved no. (How to download it)