3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegviv1 20.01.20 03:44 am

Save and problems with them (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Dumb question, but how to survive?
202 Comments
Sort by:
M
MiGamer86 20.01.20

Will have to start over. For as here already told - save for the single stored locally. In the cloud are just saving from online.
Or as an option to download sohranki here in the appropriate section.

S
SemenzOr 20.01.20

MiGamer86
I have a license, I will need to swing online ?

D
DelMarPerfekto 20.01.20

SemenzOr
No, online is stored in the cloud SocialClub.Above people have written intelligibly.

M
MiGamer86 20.01.20

SemenzOr
Install the game, run, autorisoes in to your uchetku Social Club and sohranki online themselves synchronized with the cloud when online will go. Accordingly to go online will have to go through prologue.

u
unface18 20.01.20

Reinstalled the game, run, and she sees no saves(music see). In Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V save file on the spot. How to solve this problem?

N
NoiseDru 20.01.20

unface18
yesterday the same problem was found prior to this were playing pirates yesterday, the face you hit my saves and did not reappear pass)

A
Authorless 20.01.20

To throw save in the documents is not present, the folder RLD(revealed and hidden) present, where they can be

P
Pavel Makarov13 20.01.20

I downloaded the save, according to instructions it is written that saving must throw in My documents/Rockstar games/GTA V/Profiles.The problem is, there are no Profiles file.What to do? (GTA pirates)

B
Boss_Timurchik 20.01.20

Paul Макаров13
well, I did create

I
Igorek Berezka 20.01.20

Good evening all! Plz tell me, is there any way to recover save games( litsuha ) that were removed from a PC? Were demolishing the Windows, and forgot to transfer the save, recovered after the reinstall((. It covered about 60% of the single, the desire to pass again no. Maybe they're cloudy are stored( in order of delirium). Thanks in advance.

D
Dexarte 20.01.20

No way to recover.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 20.01.20

Igorek Birch
This game can have another go.

R
Ryan Katner 20.01.20

As from pirate GTA 5 to transfer your saves to steam vermijo games?To move
A lot of playing GTA5, but it's all in the pirates... Now decided to buy, but worried that the gameplay will be lost. I would like to see the exact answer to my question;)

_
_TEZ_ 20.01.20

Like you were already such a topic.

M
Man01 20.01.20

Should not,I threw saves with pirates my friend has his done,he bought the progress left! And as litsuhi on the pirates,just Rockstar Games My files transferred and everything! And no problems should be.

M
MudrichenkO 20.01.20

Ryan Katner
The problem is that, the achievements will not be earned, which give in the passing game

d
dimon-alfa 20.01.20

MudrichenkO
I have a license from beginning to end has passed,and half(if not more) plot achivami not given

T
The Dmitry Disaire 20.01.20

just moved to a new folder)

T
Tomqa 20.01.20

Take the saves and put them in any folder, then delete the GTA folder in documents, start the game through steam after you get out of the game and you have the documents to show you the folder GTA 5 in there and scibi saves)

x
xStalker07X 20.01.20

In my documents there is no folder Rockstar Games in which GTA saved 5, but the game remains only the question: Where??