3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegviv1 20.01.20 03:44 am

Save and problems with them (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Dumb question, but how to survive?
202 Comments
Sort by:
L
Light_Soul 20.01.20

xStalker07X
Pirates?

E
Elmonson 20.01.20

Reinstalled not been about the game?

x
xStalker07X 20.01.20

Light_Soul
You license

Colle[R]
Did not help

l
lookaway 20.01.20

xStalker07X
in you folder, I guess. I can't remember, it's called ka.

S
Sherzodbek Abdunazarov 20.01.20

you have all the rules don't do anything stupid, WHY do YOU have a folder of savegames?

B
Black.Card 20.01.20

Sherzodbek Of Abdunazarov
Put save probably

x
xStalker07X 20.01.20

Sherzodbek Of Abdunazarov
the point is that I floor the game over, and after Windows reinstalled and all over again, so I wanted to save the throw.

B
BLACK MILK 20.01.20

xStalker07X
So if you haven't started it again to take place, the save folder has simply not created. Play the first mission, save and then find your folder in the documents.

x
xStalker07X 20.01.20

BLACK MILK
passed a few missions, and the folder is not present, but the game is saved

A
AleksKruega 20.01.20

there is a folder) in goole vbey) where the preservation of steam version of GTA) all) cases)

L
Light_Soul 20.01.20

xStalker07X
I also have a Steam license.
My folder is located here:

C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\

T
Ti-Just_RZN 20.01.20

Fanat_163
Go to steam. Library. PCM for Grand Theft Auto V. the Properties. And looking for tabs to check the integrity of files

D
Daniil7885 20.01.20

I downloaded the save, according to instructions it is written that saving must throw in My documents/Rockstar games/GTA V/Profiles.The problem is that there is no Profiles folder. I have already created it, and threw the files but save is not present .(GTA pirates)

AA, all found. Guys C:\ProgramData the folder is hidden, that it would open, go to control panel - folder options - view - and at the bottom it is necessary to put Show hidden files, folders and drives

Hope I helped)

T
TonnyMantano 20.01.20

When changing Windows,deleted GTA and formatnul fully hard,on a new installation of steam and GTA on new Windows can't start from that moment where he was,like all in the steam cloud saved!!!!prompt people kind in what the problem might be!!!it is clear that it was necessary on the stick to throw,just forgot(((

V
Vladimir Makagonov 20.01.20

So the question is, can you do so that you can make 2 profile saves. Just say what the problem is, that I play, and want to start playing my brother on my computer, but I don't want to touch my save. What tell about this?

H
H434P 20.01.20

Vladimir Makagonov
let is saved into another slot

J
JoeFargus 20.01.20

Vladimir Makagonov
There's sort when starting a new game should have a choice where to save, and then on the machine in this cell will fall avtokrana.

V

AlexGreenMiner
Thanks, I'll try

H
H434P 20.01.20

Vladimir Makagonov
save through your phone, and then calmly go on to play him

V

H434P
on my character roughly? If Yes, then it won't work, he wants his campaign to go