3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegviv1 20.01.20 03:44 am

Save and problems with them (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Dumb question, but how to survive?
202 Comments
Sort by:
H
HOONIGAN_22 20.01.20

Good afternoon. Today I downloaded some new update I lost my save in a single game and lost the settings. When you try to log in online, I had to re-complete the prologue. After passing the online thank God earned as before, but the company has gone again. Someone tell me that this is for XP*Han? Again Rockstar stuff updates have made or all of it can somehow be restored?

A
AlexanderYA 20.01.20

HOONIGAN_22
Better tech support Rockstar write.

H
HOONIGAN_22 20.01.20

[ZB]FoXtRoT
On the forum, or write them a mail? I have their website does not load at all

N
Nexuspro23 20.01.20

uh.. here you have nothing to help

S
Syndicate 2016 20.01.20

DUMB
and where in Windows you 13 Nenad

V
VerlA 20.01.20

was tablet 3дм,installed the Repack from hatab(reloaded) whether old saves compatible with this tablet?if Yes then where to move them to Google, not much information

T
The Dmitry Disaire 20.01.20

C:\ProgramData\Socialclub\RLD!\271590

B
BARBOSINA 20.01.20

VerlA
Yes will take all the same situation was all right,continued the passage only to the other tablet

N
Nik0LaI123 20.01.20

GTA 5 no steam cloud???!! How is it, then my account rgsc remember. And then the wind blew, and sopranos no, though that would be pointless rgsc had kept them.

S
Syndicate 2016 20.01.20

Nik0LaI123
Max payne 3 is the same garbage you pass the entire game and license otkryvaesh Golden weapons destroying Windows start with 1 missions sir's license

S
Sprintin 20.01.20

Nik0LaI123
you are not alone! the funny thing is, she's not even catchy save if you put far need(
neither in the steam folder, nor in my docks! nonsense!

well, minus that fact? I have not uploaded a license you! sohranki were all put where it is necessary, she does not see them!

R
RBunny 20.01.20

Save GTA not bind nor to RGSC,neither Steam Cloud,and that's bad
Will have to re-take(

B
Boss_Timurchik 20.01.20

good people to whine when the demolition of the wind save the documents folder or go into Windows.old and all

R
Renat Imambaev 20.01.20

Last week, demolished the Windows, and then downloaded and played online. But when from online throws in single, then it continues from the same place where the single was before the demolition of Windows. Can files left, can its saving don't know.

k
kurbat1 20.01.20

the same garbage... the second time I reach 78 percent and from the beginning((
1 a time came after GTA online came in...
2 times after reinstalled Windows((
so sad... a full 3 times to pass it is not drawn

A
Aleksey Bezonov 20.01.20

I do not understand what problem. I once reconfigured the documents folder by default to another drive and everything, Windows automatic stores where I pointed. set of 10, indicated the documents folder - all games start from the same places where it stopped

i
iKapusha 20.01.20

if you go into GTA Online during the mission in single player (if the script of the mission has not yet ended), then the patch may break

A
Anton Cymbal 20.01.20

In short I I have a mission jeweler, there was nothing I could do about it and decided to just download the saves from someone else's after this mission. I have folders in cavok yuzerz and ProgramData everywhere everything is flooded, to replace the files, but sohranyalok in the game. Moreover, my old left, although I even completely remove tried. And even work and re-saved. Downloaded but did not see the game. Again, replaced files and in C/ user/ documents/ blabla and so on ProgramData/ socklib/blabla. The whole of this thread I read all of the above tips have tried. In short, I special, help!))) pirates from 3дм and patch from reload.

m
meiram0147 20.01.20

guys help I can't find a file with sohranenie

S
SemenzOr 20.01.20

Hi all, faced with such a problem, after the demolition of the Windows under the net, downloaded GTA 5, but the problem is that my profile is gone, no saves, nothing, can you tell me what to do ?