3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegviv1 20.01.20 03:44 am

Save and problems with them (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Dumb question, but how to survive?
202 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheJudgeDredd 20.01.20

Light_Soul
Yes.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 20.01.20

TakeToMy2ooM
A tablet from 3DM: C-> Users->username -> My documents ->Rockstar Games->GTA V->Profiles->DFE3B7FD

T
TheJudgeDredd 20.01.20

Romanzo_Tamerici
Tried in-game saving doesn't see as well.

L
Light_Soul 20.01.20

TakeToMy2ooM
Ah, so it was necessary to write that the game sees.

Once in the game does not see that they are not.

Save and check.

Way save on pirates depend on the pills. The path from the tablet 3DM wrote above, from RLD below:
drive with Windows:\ProgramData\Socialclub\RLD!

a
andrew154 20.01.20

guys Hello, this situation and I had... pill 3DM patch 1.0.335.2 save is,when you start the game it loads the AutoSave, but when I try to load the save,the game crashes to the desktop, what's the problem ? and how can I fix it? the game went to 87%

T
TheJudgeDredd 20.01.20

Light_Soul
I'm obviously the strange man, but RLD folder no.

Okay, will download the Repack from another. It doesn't matter.

L
Light_Soul 20.01.20

TakeToMy2ooM
Again:
You go into the game and saved. Then go to the folder the drive with Windows-> Users->username -> My documents ->Rockstar Games->GTA V->Profiles->Letters and numbers and you will see your save.

L
LSDokk 20.01.20

There is no folder Profiles with the save!!

In SLV user\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\ should be, but it's not there, despite the fact that the save was successfully triggered
Has anyone encountered similar? Where are these save to look?

K
Krrrva 20.01.20

repak?

L
LSDokk 20.01.20

Yes

K
Krrrva 20.01.20

well the Repack are different, look in the root folder where you installed the game or look at a disk With-user name-appdata-local. before that, turn on show hidden files

L
LSDokk 20.01.20

RELOADED

HackerokX
Thank you, dear man, was save!

S
Salvador Gunzerker 20.01.20

A license need to take.

p
perepm 20.01.20

So where ligat save if there is no profiles folder?

v
vlad_sherba 20.01.20

perepm
for rld here C:\ProgramData\Socialclub\RLD!\271590

f
famafepu 20.01.20

Whether it is possible to recover the save?
Just reinstalled Windows and forgot to throw the saves on a flash drive......
Or don't ban me Rockstar if not I will drop your save?
(License STEAM)

P
POUF 20.01.20

Not banned. But its will not recover like

M
Muslim Alihadzhiev 20.01.20

Guys please help who than can I have gta 5 license steam bought anyways everything was fine played well since the release of the game yesterday and encountered this problem trying to run gta 5 not what is happening at all today, did a reinstall and set it back once she started and when I tried to run 2 times I have opal it does not start clicks on the label, not what happened even help who than can please really need your help I would be glad if you could help ?

f
famafepu 20.01.20

Muslim Alikhadjiev
Try to run as administrator,or go on this way Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Installers and install social club

G
Grino2707 20.01.20

The game was earlier passed by 70% kept the save game and all that is necessary!Reinstalled the game,took 15% decided to put their go to Documents/RockstarGames and there is no Profiles folder there is a current User setings and Music.But I've played have popoholic the game is saved but where?Help I don't want again to be like!!!!(Tried to create the Profiles folder does not help!!!