3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sect0r. 21.01.20 02:32 am

Impressions from the full version (Medal of Honor Airborne)

I like it) and you?
90 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gerc 21.01.20

It was just one mission, but the game definitely rocks, in the spirit of MoH and CoD

S
Sect0r. 21.01.20

(((( suddenly that she is korotkoe!! proshol three days for normal. and in one day( sorry... by the way could be better to create one... maybe EA put it on the Crisis...

a
alchemist13 21.01.20

can someone tell me how to get to the chapel(Church) where the tank travels around the building. I can't blow it, If not difficult tell me how to do it. Thanks in advance.

C
Cheburashka 21.01.20

Ozena all thoroughly enjoyed the game and it was only because of the graphics , usany and maguchy Unreal Engine 3 taxis of course but there is not much of a nice but :) the toys are developed too lazy to do good PHYSICS or rather its where there is little , it is not obeshaet high marks toys here , and special effektiki weak , even very weak :(

What more to say once we played did the same Medal with new graphics only about the paratroopers and all didn klassnenjko more , and although these shooters should be all the height in short they are lazy :)

Otsenochka 75% to great sojeleniu , in a game played at full max , and tbody wait for Brothers in Arms 3 this game is really class :)

a
alchemist13 21.01.20

[quote]can someone tell me how to get to the chapel(Church) where the tank travels around the building. I can't blow it, If not difficult tell me how to do it. Thanks in advance.[/quote]
all sorted thank you all

S
Sect0r. 21.01.20

Konekt Mon Cheburashka about that you're right 100%, the only thing that was colorful then it is a code piece from the plane took off) it was cool and not very first and it was steep especially in Normandy ! Brother in Arms will be better), though there is a fence razletaetsya)

V
Vold 21.01.20

alchemist13
You must collect all components Shaitan-pipe. They are all marked on the map.

C
Cheburashka 21.01.20

Sect0r:

and not only the fence but almost all :)

D
DupaVoz 21.01.20

Lazy, very short, only 5-6 missions or so. Well, in the stump
this crap. Yes, and the permanent absence of a partner did not benefit the game.

a
alchemist13 21.01.20

[quote]You must collect all components Shaitan-pipe. They are all marked on the map.[/quote]
I'm not talking about this mission, I mean that which is next...
[quote]Lazy, quite short, only 5-6 missions or so. Well, in the stump
this crap. Yes, and the permanent absence of a partner did not benefit the game.[/quote]
May need to learn a solo to play, not to wait alone from others?

D
DupaVoz 21.01.20

To learn? Not to wait for backup? I remember ten or eleven years old in Wolfenstein 3D played it I wasn't expecting the reinforcements and to study it was not necessary. And did I say that I find it difficult to pass it? Just stupid, when in our time, after any count s Duty alone rush into the breach... and constant resp Postnikov - acceptance is outdated for five years.

Well, after all the main disadvantage, again, is short!!! Shorter than the add-on to Fira, and this, IMHO, is overkill.

V
Vold 21.01.20

alchemist13
Squirt them with anti-tank grenades (these are with the red bun). Yes, of course the downsides of the sea, but loved the feature that it is not necessary to set the explosives on the desired objects, and you can just strike from Faust, or throw a grenade

S
SnaikeElyn 21.01.20

People question though off topic, there is one thread of Tver? And the second question is do we have already in the stores or what?

D
DupaVoz 21.01.20

SnaikeElyn you here http://forums.playground.ru/medal_of_honor_airborne/168559/

M
Max912007 21.01.20

And what is the most ambitious mission in the game?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 21.01.20

Such a good shooter about WW2, but the game is short subsdec. 6 missions, which takes a maximum of 5-6 hours - this is not the case.
Comrade DupaVoz [Vij], by the way, absolutely right about the companions. The impression that you are fighting alone. From a handful of extras running around here, no good there. I'm not saying that to play hard, not at all. Because of this, the game loses atmosphere. See what show Brothers in Arms.

---->>>>Max912007
The final, but the scale is not felt absolutely. Run, wet Krauts.

V
Vold 21.01.20

And you try to start the mission (the same Husky) and leave to smoke for 20-30 minutes. Fritz will be less at times. Tested

D
DupaVoz 21.01.20

No, well it already a perversion.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 21.01.20

---->>>>Vold
And what will change? Well kill dolls a pack of Germans, fun-and atmospheric will not. I swear, I remember Rebublic Commando, and it makes me sad.

p
pashol 21.01.20

well into you threw? the real fix!!!
I played 10 minutes and get into Nada to rest and continue tomorrow. Very cool, such a drive..after the second Call is a step forward in the gameplay!!! (about the Call 3 can not tell me it does not count - I on the PC and talking about consoles, do not know)