3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sect0r. 21.01.20 02:32 am

Impressions from the full version (Medal of Honor Airborne)

I like it) and you?
90 Comments
Sort by:
s
skarabei 21.01.20

So far, only shake, but after reading your opinions I don't understand claims that the game is short, as for me the game needs to be good in the first place, and as often happens with these games is they are short)))
Remember Fear also talked about Driver 4, let short, but fun

w
windstar2 21.01.20

Bought the pirates. Hmm.... What can I say? Feeling ambivalent. To play, of course, you can (until passed 1 mission), but no more. Licensed to buy, as do all worthwhile games, I will not, especially for 700 R - the money game just not worth it.

-
-GTASHNIC- 21.01.20

Super game, ktoby not saying playing this game definitely nice. Although the developers have promised a much larger game Udovolstviya me 95%.
The only minus is the fact that difficult to play, and the game itself is not too long.
My rating 9.
And about the fact that the game is not worth 700 roubles of Course easier to give 200, but I have never bought a DVD license EA.

-
-GTASHNIC- 21.01.20

Sect0r. not the fact that crisis will be long.

n
nickdick 21.01.20

At least someone had collected the silver wings? After three times the checkpoint start from the ground and the parachute won't jump in. And places for landing five. Duck how to collect these crappy wings? And again. The hidden weapons were found?

A
Avenging all 21.01.20

In General,DIN is cool.Not to say that the game it steers clear but interesting to play.Very interesting.
It is a pity that short game 6 missions-very little crime((((

Z
Zombayner 21.01.20

Short,not very nice(sometimes very bad),a lot of drive.Checkpoint game,sorry

H
Heroine 21.01.20

Hmm the game is karateginka only 6 missions.But I was pleased with well-made !

d
dimi4 21.01.20

Read the above, I will Express my opinion: on the chart on the military theme, first person personally, I have nothing better and more dynamic are not met. A riot of colors, special effects, adrenaline. Compared to the previous medals and Cod - heaven and earth. I do not understand those who say that the graphics are not very. I'd rather not see, and I saw, believe me, a lot of... the First mission took place several times in a row and not get bored, and that's saying a lot.

R
Rudegr 21.01.20

Hmm the game is karateginka only 6 missions
Well, not that the game is short and if you pay attention to the name of the game and try to earn all the awards in the game.

B
Bambolero 21.01.20

Who played online ?
Write something pancreas.

S
Sect0r. 21.01.20

-gtashnic - m. l. K I don't mind dlanu game...the Crisis also seems to me to be brief...

-
-GTASHNIC- 21.01.20

Yes crisis is a game so the game but hopes for a long game with such graphics is not necessary.

3Dionis 21.01.20

The graphics where really cool - a play of light and shadow, reflections on the helmets the weapons and so on. - super easy. This is not seen yet. Hurricane gameplay and often very realistic the action is happening around. The physics of falling bodies is beyond praise.

M
Metr72 21.01.20

I am increasingly pleased with UE3 ))) well, just Count akuete!But it flies on my comp )) and gameplay!Finally no stupid scripts and map and AI

M
Max912007 21.01.20

Guys,how to pass the game should be.First as scout and then as Boyd Trevers, or immediately after the Travers?

O
OlegPP3 21.01.20

for Travers...like immediately..

R
Rufios ghost-kotoryy na p 21.01.20

Already out?!give the reference where it is possible to download?!

K
KeFEAR 21.01.20

Bought because of the lack of litsuhi world in conflict. First, the only thing that paragovo this parachute jumping and fire. First and severe damage of the mission seemed pretty boring legwork with the shooting of Germans. IMHO engine should be getting more(although not necessary, still it will buy))). Leveling weapons is also good, but it is not important. The last 3 missions is something with something, insane drive and action. The levels are varied and interesting. In short you won't be bored, and scripted scenes for a bit of variety to the gameplay. But unfortunately this is a TYPICAL SYNTHETIC BLOCKBUSTER from EA. Definitely the best pedal for bravery. But IMHO Brothers in arms will be cooler(although infinite ammo I do not like),and the picture there really is juicier and more colors.

A
ArtSev88 21.01.20

I just say this! Game. AND THAT'S ALL!!!!