3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sect0r. 21.01.20 02:32 am

Impressions from the full version (Medal of Honor Airborne)

I like it) and you?
90 Comments
Sort by:
F
FollowMisterWinner 21.01.20

the game did not impress,especially when compared with the mV-1 or at least code-2...where a no story,cut scenes and better graphics+action....took it from me 3/5 ito for the nostalgia...the last medals are much better

a
atmaROZ 21.01.20

MaGothic
the last of the medals are much better and better
pix.PlayGround.ru

F

атмаROZ
I love action,cut scenes and not gameplay naked...even if you compare airborn with games of its setting(Code1-2-5)-with her suction+very short

a
atmaROZ 21.01.20

MaGothic
I've never thought about. I have a different approach to the perception of this game and gaming in General.
Throwing beads on Globalization will not be all as if to say... clearly.

F

well, I kind of briefly wrote for this game...at least I liked it more than black опс2 and looks better in my opinion )

a
atmaROZ 21.01.20

A sheen of sweat Kina Bleak'-oops
pix.PlayGround.ru
and his true face in the gameplay could contrast))
pix.PlayGround.ru
But to me the way the first Oops a lot like more than a second... Well,okay, everywhere is SAI pros-cons.

F

me too, the first oops like more than a second,the graphics seem better and play at 60 fps could on the old system(but only dozhdavshis 5-6 patch)

a
atmaROZ 21.01.20

Time in motion,it not only goes but and goes,and sometimes with him leaving us that
what really sorry...)

a
alexandr082784 21.01.20

A very nice Medal. I liked it. Many new paycheck: relative nelineinosti,upgrading weapons,good graphics,much wiser opponents, but not all cat carnival. It is felt that the electronics left a lot of his strength to Crasis: Short company(could be more to do. Because the Marines fought for months behind enemy lines,held the bridges and crossings ,helped soprotivleniy, and then was part of the regular army. So between jumps was months and months of battles and it would be possible to play on it), flashing and disappearing textures enemies appearing out of nowhere, and is just ugly and square models of tanks with the smoke consisting of a pair of polygons wildly looks at the background of well-designed levels and models of fighters.
Sorry not had a chance to shoot from the manual of the mg 42)))

L
LightHOwUSE 21.01.20

Tried for fun, the game is hellishly not comfortable. The returns in this FOV - full seams. The damage model is missing. I know it's kind of like the whole point of medals, but, damn, SoFII 2003ого year soldiers began to limp a hand or lost after being hit. Here with debility the payoff of such - and even enemies do not care for moderate damage, and the wound as the sperm, then sit. Rounds is not always enough. Recharge in half of the screen annoying.

In principle, you can praise the quality of the shot. Yes, the weapon in your hands. Not that the current games where the weapon is farts, not fires. In principle, the return is the same type of realism, but as for me - too much. In AA, too, was the return, but was just the perfect balance of performance and comfort.

The scale says it all. Zero him. In 2002ом year each job would be like is much more steep perception. And, damn, Spearhead was too upsetting, they were more interesting and fascinated.

Here, after two levels of the desire to delete the game off the scale. 6 out of 10. Purely an Amateur.