3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sect0r. 21.01.20 02:32 am

Impressions from the full version (Medal of Honor Airborne)

I like it) and you?
90 Comments
Sort by:
I
IceCreme 21.01.20

on the chart I liked the game!!!but she already PTS short!!!could be long to do!!I expected more(((

O
OlegPP3 21.01.20

the game is good...
but right now suparossa on the last mission..

A
Andreibelarus 21.01.20

the game is gorgeous,count on the max. just fly away,honestly thought it would be worse,and the most interesting of all previous!

S
Sweeth Tooth 21.01.20

the game is very interesting,was a pleasure,sorry it's short,took it for 2 days,the main thing the Greeks and Gauls there really high and all.

l
leivfy 21.01.20

Deter 202! what's the graphics card, huh? and already angry - not to join and appreciate... not supported none, although RADEON 9600 PRO 256MB...

A
ArtNeoX 21.01.20

And how many in-game levels?

Z
Zombayner 21.01.20

Six

F
FLASN 21.01.20

I'm not very much, some sight stretching and always hold the sight need is very inconvenient.

A
ArtNeoX 21.01.20

Yeah, games are getting shorter and the rough is more and more....

A
ArtNeoX 21.01.20

The game is not perceived as a whole like Half-Life, Doom3, FarCry, and as a collection of levels, each of which begins with the same preseminal parachute on a tiny map, where your quick promotion restricts the crowd of Germans. Each level takes place in different countries in different periods of the war. Why not make a normal game on the passage, but not such a bullshit part of the story with a collection of not related to each other cards. For graphics and sound, no complaints, all at altitude.

S
SKOOOR 21.01.20

Very easy and short...

Q
Qwenn 21.01.20

the graphics are good,and the gameplay is garbage.6/10

V
VDV1964 21.01.20

super igruha!!!son bought it..and he got carried away.))) action be healthy!

V
Vasilich78 21.01.20

Igra chetkaya i nefig gozat' zelymy dnyami!!!A to vse vam korotkoe!!!

w
webser 21.01.20

The game is worthy. Iglal all the games in the 2nd World war, since Wolfstein, Operation Trontheim and ending Of Call Of Duty, Brother In Arms. Bo all games have their charms, but this game is something special ! Drive, that is what matters. Even in Pavlov's house (CoD) was really intense but it was a GAME. And here - full reality ! Naturally, scripts are scripts, and something predictable or flawed. But this game is sheer luck.
P. S. Always play the most difficult level. ;-))

H
Hischnica Kissa... 21.01.20

a wonderful toy passed it already 2 times. Wonderful experience, pity that so short

C
CHeplyG 21.01.20

funny thing. held 8-9 times, played on all difficulty levels. Možnob and more difficult to stir

K
Kristina Shmayser 21.01.20

Let's get moving! You give me Your license Medal of Honor Airborne, I Get my license Unreal Tournament 3. Zero. Or do you want to – Silent Hill 2. In Moscow.

N
Nirosta 21.01.20

the game is made in haste-is not configured to work with Vista and Director 10,defects of the sea,the effects of the level of 2003...the only plus is a dynamic...and at the expense of graphs crisis on this day, nett, no doubt about it!!in one word waste of money

g
grezbertyi 21.01.20

now went through the whole game (at 3am xDD) graph simple upapati -all at ultra is -the only game I put 1,000 ballot 10 )))))