3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
godsmack 21.01.20 02:42 am

Impressions of the game (PS3; XBOX360) (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Something no one creates a topic, the game is already the 3rd day on torrents. Write your impressions. Will write their.
AC series is dead, because all that remains in this game from AC - sad to outrageous.
But as a game about pirates and naval battles - it is just gorgeous. In fact, the lion's share of gameplay and takes place in the seas. All They had to complete the AC series after the 3rd part, and this game to call it something different.
The game is full of things to do - robbing korowai, to fight with the hunters on the pirates explore the seas, hunting on land and at sea, Yes, in certain places, we landed on the boat and harpoon prey on sharks, whales, whales. You can and should upgrade your ship, your still not pumped, but in one mission given to steer the ship of Blackbeard, and then I realized that I have a miserable boat compared to him. Running in the real world is dull and boring, and yet from 1st person. The plot is also dull. It seems to be possible to explain such stupidity against the assassins and the Templars, that to Edward all this, all this shit and he only cares about the money, but I think the writers just ran out of ideas. On the schedule will not be judged, because on the PS3 it doesn't Shine, we will be judged for the PC version, but in a storm it's very beautiful.
Anyway, who liked the naval battles in the 3rd part you must play. Fans of the AC series too, I think you should like. Fans of the middle ages, what was in the previous parts, I think will be disappointed. The main thing is to overpower the first 2-3 hours because they are Oh sooooo boring, then it seems like the game is gaining momentum.
PS the game veeeery many missions in the style of to follow someone and you cannot lose sight of and not palitsya. Very annoying.
98 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 21.01.20

I went to play pirates

t
tyroni 21.01.20

The third part has potatoes in terms of a good story, which is really a bit merged at the end (when he left Washington, stupidly ignored it), but sags in a couple gempleynyh moments, because of the weird mechanics of stealth STUPIDLY did not work in the missions, but great shooting in the open world.

In the fourth part of the story campaign just scored, because after GTA5 with her dialogues is perceived as a child's imagination with his ability to write a speech: two phrases about racism ( the pirates of the 17th century. ), Nashestvie and away we go! But gempleynyh game: give stealth mission - I'm just score and run like a dog-ubivalka all cut. The point is that there are hidden murder. Enemies do not care for me, and it pleases me - stealth is now irritated because he's not here!
Graphics on PS3 are terrible, do not say that it is steep. Cool, again in the same GTA 5, cool in the DDR, cool there - where the palette is varied, not hurt the eyes, expertly matched colors and most importantly optimized properly. Immediately all gone. In short, only Torrent Edition, in order to stop this mad conveyor.

r
romja96 21.01.20

Good game if you love open world and love to explore.So nothing new,one of the WORST parts of AC!!!I personally like the game very much just because of the theme of pirates and jungles.The main character and Connor is not so hot)))Ezio was the coolest in the series)Sure to play it standing,but the second time would have never passed,unlike assassin's creed 2))Here it the most))
My rating 7/10 Black Flag

K
Kugamer 21.01.20

With many of the comments agree...especially disappointed that the developers despite their assurances are not removed the system of additional jobs...

K
KillTime85 21.01.20

As Assassin's Creed series ended in 2-3 parts and this CREATION looks more like a turd under the proud Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
My rating 1/10

K
Kugamer 21.01.20

Actually funny to see the mixing of FarCry 3 and AC3, just replace my wandering Frontire of the Caribbean sea and 50 locations here and AC4 only the key word fun and all it's sad, I'm more hoping

The plot is not so bad just need to master to mid)

W
WhiteSC 21.01.20

Today found the pirates on torrents(though in English) . To say that the graphics are much otlichaetsa on consoles is impossible, although it is GTX560. Well, though this is not important. The game is great, of course it's not 10 out of 10 , but 8.5 - 9 is clearly drawn. Let me explain why.

The first perhaps that of brosaetsa the eye is control, don't know why the developers made it easier, but I as a fan of part 1 and 2 were not dovolani button E(changed to Shift like in the old games was still on =( ). The battle system slightly different from the 3 parts, ie the whole Arda to fill up one leash, right-click, the game has become slashers in spite of the fact that the developers just wanted to avoid this to avoid this.... well we have what we have.
Regarding stealth, the majority did not like the mission where you have to wait for any action from the NPC here have stupid linearity. BUT FAAACK ! it's stealth line, and won't let us see cut scenes from the game interface, for that we instead hold down the left button just walked.

Pleasantly pleased with the mechanics of low plants of the shadow impact and the shading of light from the sun of the moon there. Very, VERY pleased with the depths of the sea, that's where do have stealth (although it is in fact not mandatory, you choose how to pass). Pleased with the plot, I will not write spoilers, just say it you have to play, however, the salt amenable as simple as 3 parts, so don't wait cool music and izobilnoy philosophy speeches to which we are accustomed in 1 and 2 parts. Overall the game looks very positively, disagree with the opinion that this is in as, but the first 2 hours of the 3 games you will remember the Pirates(if you played them of course).
PS the First part is about Altair, mine was the most successful in terms of atmosphere and storytelling, and mostly and with each new part of developers in order to please ALL, made game it is not clear that forgetting the origins

L
Laysik_One 21.01.20

WhiteSC
Downloaded the game 3 weeks before release. Although plums do not hear anything. A little hard to believe you comrade.

B
BLACKWATCH 21.01.20

Laysik_One
here and I about the same.As it is not like the truth.

H
Hephaest 21.01.20

WhiteSC
And can a reference to the PM to throw? And I can not believe something.

D
Djarulla 21.01.20

Good game guys)) you're exaggerating!

Really a pity that Desmond killed in the 3rd part :'(

B
BLACKWATCH 21.01.20

Djarulla
Yes, the rules.tired already

M
Marquess 21.01.20

but if to compare the impressions of Batman, impressions of this game, what is more positive?

L
Laysik_One 21.01.20

Vilgefortz
AC4 head and shoulders above Batman. These games are a sin to compare it to, but for me as a bat just crushed. The new Batman is an old game, in the same scenery, just another story. From AC4 got a lot of impressions, both positive and not. But certainly nothing on cosnole. So waiting for release on the PC, she then engulf me completely.

d
dimonator009 21.01.20

my opinion is that this game probably should nazywana corsairs 4,not AC.

B
BLACKWATCH 21.01.20

Laysik_One
and then.If Batman has changed only techsource GG then AC4 absorbed ina best all Sozinov and even farkraya have hatano)
by the way tell me dear man,and there returned the purchase of armor.Very much miss that in AC3(

L
Laysik_One 21.01.20

BLACKWATCH
There is such variation, it was Packed to customization of Persian. I create the individual parts of which something gives exactly the Kraft as in the farkray 3. To make the Bracers to increase the health to kill so many animals, etc.
You can buy cool coats (clothing), in the usual way YY without cloaks. I think the cloak ruins the assassin, but it fits for a pirate. All you will not describe, because I played only an hour, so as not to spoil the vision of Hugo grafon from sosola and waiting for Picasso.

t
troy2015 21.01.20

Laysik_One
how can you compare Batman with assassin creed 4, if you have not played assassin 4 ?

Arkham Origins on the head more than AC4, at least in storyline, graphics, and finally the mechanics of the game. Have AC4 count niochem, the plot is not ineterst at all. AC3 was more or less normal, the 4th finally bent.But not so bad to play in fact you can.Maybe when the next pass will tighten.
On the computer probably would be better, with the graphics more interesting to play it can be.

O
Oleg 228 21.01.20

Why is everyone whining about the graphics it still better than part 3!

B
BLACKWATCH 21.01.20

Oleg 228
she's just more colorful. AC3 and AC4 is like farkray farkray 2 and 3 at tsvetogamma