3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
godsmack 21.01.20 02:42 am

Impressions of the game (PS3; XBOX360) (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Something no one creates a topic, the game is already the 3rd day on torrents. Write your impressions. Will write their.
AC series is dead, because all that remains in this game from AC - sad to outrageous.
But as a game about pirates and naval battles - it is just gorgeous. In fact, the lion's share of gameplay and takes place in the seas. All They had to complete the AC series after the 3rd part, and this game to call it something different.
The game is full of things to do - robbing korowai, to fight with the hunters on the pirates explore the seas, hunting on land and at sea, Yes, in certain places, we landed on the boat and harpoon prey on sharks, whales, whales. You can and should upgrade your ship, your still not pumped, but in one mission given to steer the ship of Blackbeard, and then I realized that I have a miserable boat compared to him. Running in the real world is dull and boring, and yet from 1st person. The plot is also dull. It seems to be possible to explain such stupidity against the assassins and the Templars, that to Edward all this, all this shit and he only cares about the money, but I think the writers just ran out of ideas. On the schedule will not be judged, because on the PS3 it doesn't Shine, we will be judged for the PC version, but in a storm it's very beautiful.
Anyway, who liked the naval battles in the 3rd part you must play. Fans of the AC series too, I think you should like. Fans of the middle ages, what was in the previous parts, I think will be disappointed. The main thing is to overpower the first 2-3 hours because they are Oh sooooo boring, then it seems like the game is gaining momentum.
PS the game veeeery many missions in the style of to follow someone and you cannot lose sight of and not palitsya. Very annoying.
98 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laysik_One 21.01.20

troy2015
For the gifted
I wrote that I played only an hour
What is the plot in Batman then? That's what you call a game with a good story, where you say, you have 8 Dicks, they want to kill you, kill them. BRILLIANT-a MASTERPIECE, so what about the story in the Batman and the question, it's not. The graphics in Batman NAP as soon as relinace on your PC, it a second. And third, no, the story in AC4 is normal, but not for everybody.

t
troy2015 21.01.20

Laysik_One
At least better than in AC4. About the graphics on the PC do not argue, but the fact that Batman sosnet not sure. I do not think that will be a big breakthrough. And the optimization will be crappy again in 3 parts.

by the way I noticed that everyone who writes bad things about the game of those cons. Not even those who writes badly, and even those who wrote some negative. Students chtoli resent and do not believe everything that is written ?

L
Laysik_One 21.01.20

troy2015
Explain to me where the plot in Batman, and perhaps I admit my mistake. OK looks more colorful even on the consoles (color scheme makes itself felt).

The point is not the pros and cons, do not pay attention to them. I have a flurry of posts uwazi in cons I put. Some people just think that their paltry opinions expressed drawback is that it affects fools and only.

L
Lightninggg 21.01.20

And what a bad design locations in this game. In cities to navigate impossible, all the same, ugly, unoriginal, solid copy-paste. Coupled with the hideous color scheme from it all begins to feel sick.

B
BLACKWATCH 21.01.20

Lightning.
that's about the city not necessary.So in AC 4, they looks colorful and not dull gray mass of shit and mud in AC3

O
Oleg 228 21.01.20

Lightning.
I also agree with you and the world around himself in full colorful!

L
Lightninggg 21.01.20

BLACKWATCH
So in AC 4, they looks colorful
It is only at artah. And ingeym the same shit as in the 3rd part, but brighter. Work of artists is not felt.

B
BLACKWATCH 21.01.20

Lightning. I'm also talking about the locations directly.And they are made better than the third.of course Venice and Florence far,however...

L
Lightninggg 21.01.20

BLACKWATCH
of course Venice and Florence far
Very far, as the entire game as a whole until the second part. If you want to play AC, it is better to re-take it, and about the 4th to forget. The series is dead.

B
BLACKWATCH 21.01.20

Lightning.
fourth I still like the setting and a bunch of features)

M
Mr_Y 21.01.20

3 the part played by labour only for the sake of promoting a common storyline associated with previous parts. I mean, for Dezmonta and finals. And what about this - so looked just a little bit, not even waiting for her particularly. In addition, the Edge Lights do not particularly like, so I think 4 and not much liked. And by the way, the Batman just did was better than I expected, just need to understand that it is not those people were doing and adjusted to it, quite a good game.

L
Laysik_One 21.01.20

Single player is a piece of shit in terms of plot + very short (play high-ultra). Although it is touted as God knows what. And the multiplayer is DLC for the 3rd part. Therefore, it is a piece of shit, to say the least, disappointed. BF3 brought at least some emotions, then I ran a single with a Pokerface and deleted nafig. Grafon not surprised, so litsuhu not see the sense of taking when is BF3.

H
H0llow 21.01.20

Shit, was in principle expected.

K
Krio_ru 21.01.20

as I had expected. the assassin just destroyed... that part 2 was cool. atmospheric so... not even going to buy this crap. stupid download... (the pirates)

k
killer423 21.01.20

Well in General the game is good, certainly not super not ideal and still addictive. Naval battles and piracy is made well. The plot is not so tried what I can tell. But the ending is not pleased(filled AC Rev.), killed the Templars, had a family, a daughter, Hatem, and finished the job as asasina and the pirate.
PS
Just did not like all of his pirate friends killed Blackbeard, Mary Anne and so on.

The picture I have is also normal, of course some little bugs spoil the gameplay, but the graphics are quite satisfied.(despite the grass and waterfalls - all the rules.)

And whatever you wrote are the same people as you put a rating on this website is 9.1/10 although it is not still not on pc not on consoles of new generation. So judge for yourself.

H
Hephaest 21.01.20

killer423
Spoiler why the heck are you? Impressions of the ending for whom?

M
Mostick 21.01.20

Just a great game!!! The first part of Assasin's, which is so hooked.

When weakly pumped brig take manovar on Board the ship, under great music, goose bumps.

Actually, sorry no tools to the game, like for example the Creation Kit for Skyrim. So I have this game brought to mind.

The plot can away clean and completely focus on the subject of piracy or trade.

Add would chips of corsairs:
1. Adding ships to the fleet, so they kept sailing for you.
2. Replacement and improvement of the main ship.
3. The ability to take officers to walk around the city and give them orders (attack protection and more.
4. That it was in the corsairs, I.e. On the global map with many enemies and with the approach of just by pressing. (Creating the feeling that we're not through the Caribbean sea and the Amazon river. Thanks to the global map, you can fix this error by adding the immense expanse of water)))))
5. It would also be possible to add a leveling character. (For example parkour forbidden to learning a certain skill. Combat and guns need to pump).

If the developers shoved it into a game, it is safe to talk about the game best pirate of all times and peoples.

o
omar omar 21.01.20

this game is the bomb if you don't understand this game do not play it no one is forcing AC is always getting better and better

V
VariagGames 21.01.20

As for me the game is not much impressed, although pleased with the improvement things and ship through hunting immediately evident that the creators was in close contact with the creators of Far Cry 3, although there are a few flaws such as the fact that the game is some of his stuff is similar to the previous part plus the rather short duration of the main story I think this is a minus, but it kompensiruet the fact that the game is quite colorful naval battles but the combat system on the ground again, similar to the previous all the fights you can just win either conventional counter strikes or just a string of murders is a little frustrating were expecting from the game a little more in terms of battles but in General the game came out very even nothing so all advise and put the game 9\10 rank points on the website and if you have the opportunity suggest to buy if there is no Torrent to help you=)

Oh yeah forgot to add that in terms of story, I liked especially the part about piracy and all that it involves is quite interesting to look at historical celebrities in this light=)

R
Romantico 21.01.20

Variag95
actually FarCry as far as I remember, they also release...
In General, they have very cool toys...

Ubisoft have always been pleased and will please all!

Really a pity that all nerds are left.. which behave as the very best gamers.. at the same time in 10 games on the strength of played..

How can you criticize these games... even When the Sims die in a couple of days.................

It's just a kick... Look at what used to be... what graphics... the story, too, not all have been... and more pure massacre and the passage to the end...

Who gave you all that... and ships and stuff...

And please tell me.. what normal person... Who looked, for once, pirates of the Caribbean

Not wants to play in this game????????????????? Moreover, with such control!!!!!! This is not corsairs where all stupid terribly made...

Namely a cool game! He's all controlled! More and graphics are cool!

What do you not?? Where you such saw??? WHERE???????????