3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
godsmack 21.01.20 02:42 am

Impressions of the game (PS3; XBOX360) (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Something no one creates a topic, the game is already the 3rd day on torrents. Write your impressions. Will write their.
AC series is dead, because all that remains in this game from AC - sad to outrageous.
But as a game about pirates and naval battles - it is just gorgeous. In fact, the lion's share of gameplay and takes place in the seas. All They had to complete the AC series after the 3rd part, and this game to call it something different.
The game is full of things to do - robbing korowai, to fight with the hunters on the pirates explore the seas, hunting on land and at sea, Yes, in certain places, we landed on the boat and harpoon prey on sharks, whales, whales. You can and should upgrade your ship, your still not pumped, but in one mission given to steer the ship of Blackbeard, and then I realized that I have a miserable boat compared to him. Running in the real world is dull and boring, and yet from 1st person. The plot is also dull. It seems to be possible to explain such stupidity against the assassins and the Templars, that to Edward all this, all this shit and he only cares about the money, but I think the writers just ran out of ideas. On the schedule will not be judged, because on the PS3 it doesn't Shine, we will be judged for the PC version, but in a storm it's very beautiful.
Anyway, who liked the naval battles in the 3rd part you must play. Fans of the AC series too, I think you should like. Fans of the middle ages, what was in the previous parts, I think will be disappointed. The main thing is to overpower the first 2-3 hours because they are Oh sooooo boring, then it seems like the game is gaining momentum.
PS the game veeeery many missions in the style of to follow someone and you cannot lose sight of and not palitsya. Very annoying.
98 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mistic 21.01.20

I agree here completely, in terms of Maritime adventure very game is now repetitive and boring.
When I started playing, played for an hour, turned off, thought not to return, because really everything is so boring and not interesting, like a game created by a few people in the basement. But decided to try again and not for nothing, the main thing is to wait for your ship and away) the Real world is tough, first person, boring, uninteresting, nothing, except that fans of the series will be able to learn about the fate of Desmond and a couple of interesting moments with him. And Yes, it's not AC, not even close, everything is far-fetched.

123213123123213 21.01.20

godsmack
In the game veeeery many missions in the style of to follow someone and you cannot lose sight of and not palitsya. Very annoying.What is there to irritate can, I to such missions already with 2 parts used,though in britehue generally screwed with this 100% sync.
Мistic
And Yes, it's not AC, not even close, everything is far-fetched.
I heard somewhere that developed stupidly did not know where to take the series asasinov here, and part 4 an experiment

j
jick 21.01.20

Very nostalgic feeling because the game reminded Sid Meiers: Pirates!
But as it is not as it seems to me

m
mir_trud_may 21.01.20

WardenMan
I already wrote the next series will be in space. Asasin in a spacesuit hoodie :)

g
godsmack 21.01.20

WardenMan
Well I do not know, just here them very well, too much.
jick
And for some reason I recalled the Pirates!Gold! on Sega)))
mir_trud_may
For me, it would be better to have all in the modern world, to run/jump on the modern skyscrapers would be cool. But because of Watch Dogs this will not happen, I guess.

T
Treshcore 21.01.20

People don't need to say that this is not the Assassin's Creed. In the 18th century assassins and the Templars - it is not just the soldiers of the Crusades, as two conflicting orders, two global organizations. It is quite logical that they decided to extend their influence on pirates and Caribbean Islands. Yeah, maybe for developers is an easy way to make a game about something completely new, without a lot of effort, but from the point of view of the history of the universe this is logical and even good.

P
Paladinm 21.01.20

Don't know what will be the picture on NextGEN consoles and PC(it seems that everything is in order),but on the xbox360 is poor!!!Not to mention bugs from the first minute of the game,I'm afraid to imagine what will happen next.

In short to cry hunting,looking at it.

g
godsmack 21.01.20

Treshcore
They did not spread their influence to the pirates, the fact of the matter is that in the story of how the war was going between them and so it goes, only we do not take part. Like I said, this can be explained by the fact that Edward at all this shit, but mine is just a lame excuse developers.
Paladinm
Well, Curling like a little better, at least no worse than 3rd part.

P
Paladinm 21.01.20

godsmack
On my PC the last hope. Before the order is made and of course I want to believe that money is not spent in vain.

M
MKUltra 21.01.20

Paladinm
Yes, the screens just kapets, especially the water 2 photo, the earth in all the pictures and model trees. Grass in General is almost there, just the texture. Hi 2007))

Even in oblivion it was all better

K
Kelahir 21.01.20

Treshcore
You know what the problem is...the Assassin (or hashashin, as they call them) is almost perfect UBICA. And then we play almost in the simulator, the estate of the Builder (say in 3 part). It's like a ninja - silent killer, the best friend the darkness. Now, remember Ninja gaiden. Well wspomnia where it all began - the first CGI commercials for the first assassin. Everything is just screaming about how we are going to quietly kill enemies. What we have now? Bomb the FORTS armadas own fleet? Build your estate? Build the economy? Playing hitmen, I want to quietly kill, not to establish the state of the organization for which he works. Or Sam Fisher I don't want to solve the political problems associated with activities 3, 4 tier. That's the problem.

L
Larry666 21.01.20

Well, tell me , who played As a game? I just have a PC and I can't wait. I mean, not in terms of graphics etc, but in terms of the gameplay.

D
Dema 80 21.01.20

the graphics of five years ago, the paint is unreal, same chests, benches, pers terribly buggy - when leaving from a pursuit absolutely does not listen, tried with a large number of enemy 0 does not pull, the previous series can operate up to 10 people of the enemy, the impression - advertisements and good as always BUT the game threes - again abstergo with the worst portrayal - as if caught in 2005, the game is clearly not the end of ' 13 - you can't even compare with either the GTA or other - no detalle, nothing new - sabers which is impossible to buy the ones that I want, FORTS unclear cacti goals - so far only watch in Havana - marcoci the fight is pretty weak - what next don't know 0 but the experience - the worst of vsez series

A
Alert 21.01.20

I don't really like the number of ships around you. Like a nebudu traffic during rush hour.

V
Vano_Strelok 21.01.20

Author ! Here TV say that the game should have been called differently. But still all the stupid people would say that it was another Assassin , only with a seamless open world and naval battles . Part of the sadness is a matter of taste ! Those who love to play shooters , like krayzisa used to not pay attention to the subtleties of the gameplay . Would describe better stealth mission just like there are many such subtleties appeared !

L
Larry666 21.01.20

Clear. Damn first impressions want the best. Maybe the patches will fix.

L
Laysik_One 21.01.20

Before you come to the realization that all scored on konsolki outgoing generation?? Now the game they will only go out for jackdaws. The whole stuffing of resources in next-gen and PC. And you want your old crap grafona. Even funny.

L
Lightninggg 21.01.20

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

On PS3 normal picture, in principle. But about games in General, I would not say this. I want to regain the 5-6 hours spent on it.
I don't know whether to go through with it, but I think we can say that the 3rd part, which was already below the plinth, against the 4th doesn't seem so dull, uninteresting, monotonous and soulless.

k
killer3210 21.01.20

Bought the game on the Xbox 360, but like) nostalgia for the Corsair)) in the storm finally ZB)) the game I would put a good 8 out of 10 =)

L
Larry666 21.01.20

As someone wrote here earlier, the meaning of Assassin's Creed , that distinguishes it from other games lost. I completely agree .