3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegPP3 21.01.20 02:46 am

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Batman: Arkham City)

Only write about the impressions from the PC version of the game.

For SPOILERS will be issued warnings and punishments, up to off browse the site!
Therefore, all the details of the plot are trying to ignore. If you want to share or not to avoid, use a spoiler! This is done as follows:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Also highly discouraged offtopic, disputes, arguments etc in this thread.

223 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fantasy Cat 21.01.20

Without a doubt, this is the best series of games about Batman! :) The plot, characters and insanely mesmerizing style I liked since the days of Batman: Arkham Asylum! Really looking forward to the release of the PC version of Batman: Arkham City! Then shared his impressions:)

D
Denisko00762 21.01.20

The first user review on Metacritic, translated using Google translator:
Useless buggy unoptimized console port ... Rocksteady really dropped the ball with this release. If you run it with DX11 you get a massive dripping of the frame and, despite the lag, the game is delayed specifically to add it. In addition, you get the usual SecuROM with five activation limit that no one at Rocksteady or WB could even be bothered telling us o This release so badly these jokers don't deserve your money, rent the game for console instead.

C
Collapser 21.01.20

Controlling the first hour and a half is quite unusual but I kind of got used)))

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

Can stars, in any case, until we get the game. does not seem to know.

P
PIZDAJIGURDA 21.01.20

I bought the game! Start with a cat! Pawson everything is so detailed! The first mission with the cats and starts.. With my sister now sitting playing Batts)

Honestly I thought I will not go, but miracles happen!)) Went to DIN! All yet!)

T
Theodore Bagwell 21.01.20

It has been just that. Bought the incentive, the cat is sewn from.
Played on medium difficulty. Steam shows 17 hours of play, but I often departed/left on Alt+tab. I think the main plot really go for 10-12 hours. A bit short somehow, no?
In General, Rocksteady are great. Game of the year for me for sure :)
p.s. Oh yeah, localization otvetila.

T
Theodore Bagwell 21.01.20

Lots of errors/inaccuracies of the translation. It is good that this time the original voice left :)

C
Caterpillar124 21.01.20

Played 4 nights 0_0. Bought the game the incentive. Everything is super, what more can I say. All settings on high, except fiziksa, and to me it is not especially necessary:) If you have flown the first part, and the second will fly.

I
IlyaJackson 21.01.20

I bought the GTX 560 and I gave a gift coupon to download Batman
I passed her on the Box, but without a wife a cat(the pirates)
the optimization that I was not happy
PC fits the recommended
and lag
waiting for the patch

P
PIZDAJIGURDA 21.01.20

Play at maximum speed, but without Fiziksa, 3D and the like additional hats. I have GFWL, but I'm offline profile and everything is OK.

S
Stanislav777 21.01.20

Played) When you purchase the GTX 580 was the coupon with the key but would be better if given to any other))) lags,fights like this is clearly not my although everything looks nice.With a cat, by the way the first fight before the opening credits.

S
Shinobu 21.01.20

The clipping on GameSpy

So then, Arkham City on the consoles is very, very good, but what about the PC version? Obviously, the first difference is that it can be played with a mouse and keyboard, but you'd have to be an absolute joker to do so. This game has been carefully crafted to be played with a control pad, and plugging in an Xbox 360 controller provides a vastly superior experience than the PC's default control scheme. Combat flows perfectly with the twin analog sticks, but turns into a drunken brawl when I'm wrestling with a mouse-controlled camera. The focus on fisticuffs means we don't need the precision of a mouse to pull off a 1,000 yard headshots, so put that mouse to the side and get comfy with a control pad.

As NVIDIA has rubbed in our faces for the last couple of months, the other major difference is the way the PC version looks. This is no mere console port where the flaws of low-resolution assets can be seen in HD resolution; it's obvious that Rocksteady has gone to great lengths to maximise the PC's power. After spending around ten hours with both versions, it's amazing just how much more I've noticed on the PC version thanks to the intricate detail provided. From tattoos on the biceps flexing student plastic of thugs to glowing neon signs that remain readable from the other side of the city, the PC's visuals are leagues ahead of the consoles.

Those of you without DX11 cards are sure to enjoy Arkham City, as you're still getting an attractive HD version of the console game, albeit one that doesn't look anything like the spiffy NVIDIA video above. For the rest of us packing serious DX11 hardware, it's going to take some patching or driver updates before Arkham City lives up to the amazing potential that we know it has, so we recommend holding off on your purchase until everything has been fixed.

r
realhero1980 21.01.20

Finally got a treasured box! Well what can we say - this is truly amazing! From the first seconds overwhelmed me so that's out of the game just now, 4 hours later. Arkham City affects literally everything - graphics, mechanics, content - there's only so much that at first you just confused about what actually was happening and why at you a whole lot around loaded!? But gradually (pretty quickly) puts everything on the shelves, you already know Arkham City is not worse than Arkham Asylum and starting to get incredible pleasure from just flying over the roofs of houses, from impeccable the suit (and the 2nd game was not sick at all!), from the well written story! Yes, maybe now I write on emotion in the future opinion will be more objective, but now the game claims virtually none. (except not really like that the biographies of the characters cut, Ridley just stuck in the game, its storyline starts after you randomly pick up the first souvenir - so would not know how to contact them and it is not clear why what pumping when you could just access abilities during the plot).
PS Game on PC amazing, this picture is probably no more in one game!

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

Solve puzzles became more difficult, especially on the streets.

F
FX-Baikal 21.01.20

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET THE KEY FOR FREE. I HAVE NOT TRIED IT, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

So on the website cdaction.pl distribute keys for Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, and we know that one key from GFWL suitable for many games.
1) Register forum.cdaction.pl/register.html
2) Podtverjdaet activation the link which came in the mail (it is better to use with the domain .com, yahoo was perfect).
3) Next, using the program AdvTor or with the help of this app, go to a POLISH proxy website cdaction.pl/seriale and Login.
4) Click on Kane & Lynch: Dead Men.
5) after some time the mail comes key.
6) Need to confirm an email in which the key ID in Windows and on the XboX ID.
Possible error and solution:
Problem: LIVE doesn't want to confirm the key with my already created account.
The solution is to Create another, and that to move from the folder C:\Users\%Учетная entry%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive, while the saves will fly, but they will still be on the computer and will be back when we move the old XLive folder back.

Problem: Live gave me the error"the Ordinal 5360 was not found in the DLL xlive.dll
The solution is to Remove Live which already is and to download the latest version from the network.

Problem: the game LIVE didn't want to connect to the network, giving the error unable to connect. A network connection is unavailable. If using a PPP connection before starting the game, make sure you are connected.
Solution: LIVE in-game trying to go online with that adapter. THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM.

Problem: in the game already, with confirmed LIVE accompaniment, the mobile phone generates the following You must be logged into Rockstar Social Club to access Multiplayer.
Solution: the Latest patch killed this app. And crack not adds to the game the old that no longer need RGSC to play MP. The decision - again to put RGSC with his abdeslam.

Problem: the LIVE in-game asks to update it, the update is downloaded, the game gets minimized, window updates and shows error Error updating product. See details in the journal C:\Users\ИМЯ USER\AppData\Local\TempGFWL-Install.log. Downloaded the update, or rather, the patch cannot find the game folder you want to update.
Solution: Open the log, we specify the address, the first line will be Launching Title Update: the path to the patch. So, you must run the command path to patch .exe /f Folder, which is the file with which to start the game including the quotes. This will open the patch and installed in game folder.

E
EDGE21 21.01.20

The game is amazing,great graphics,interesting gameplay,a contender for game of the year for sure.

A
Alkatras 21.01.20

I, on the devil box played. The game itself is cool, much better than part 1, but if the PC version, the optimization is shit, it will greatly spoil the impression.

A
Alkatras 21.01.20

kuleshov8

Well, it is diagnosed, or a fat Troll, not seen in the eyes of the game and waiting TABLETKU or down. Compared to stamp shit MV3, with piece product analogue, which is simply no.

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

Then I was plagued by vague doubts. The cat was gone, and the story comes to an end.

k
kuleshov8 21.01.20

Alcatraz
I bought through steam, today you hit, play.
just all very unclear and confusing-besides inhibits 560Ti, 4 core 2800 AMD Phenom.
Constantly crashes.
The process:
like the new action-sloping, dive, etc.
But what annoys game-type of video memory is not enough or something-everything is off, resolution is low 1280-768, monitor 1440x900.
So I failed the game...
Why MW3 is better, so that you're always in the center of events, everything is beautiful and cool.
And it's dark and buggy all that is possible.
Played for about an hour, of course I will continue playing.
And here is the key:
Screen savers do not see-all in English-you read the subtitles, and what happens is unclear, and sometimes just forget about them and look only at the face)
And about the name-calling:
First find out then draw conclusions.