3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegPP3 21.01.20 02:46 am

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Batman: Arkham City)

Only write about the impressions from the PC version of the game.

For SPOILERS will be issued warnings and punishments, up to off browse the site!
Therefore, all the details of the plot are trying to ignore. If you want to share or not to avoid, use a spoiler! This is done as follows:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Also highly discouraged offtopic, disputes, arguments etc in this thread.

223 Comments
Sort by:
D
DANger B.I.G. 21.01.20

GERMESrus the game since the announcement was in development for more than a year.In that period normal people and learned the details and not 2 weeks after release)))

g
get away_[667] 21.01.20

Batman Arkham City

If after Batman Arkham Asylum I began to adore Batman after Arkham City - I'm all loved the Dark Knight. It's just a really cool sequel, which is nowhere better give to feel like a superhero. The game became even more like a masterpiece of cinema Dark Knight and it is a remarkable effect on the feel of the passage. Batman Arkham City is one of the best adventures in the history of gamedev. I liked it even more than the adventures of Drake in Uncharted. This is the best gaming experience for 2011, and perhaps a clear winner in nomination the Game.

pix.PlayGround.ru

If anyone thinks that Batman Arkham City is not a serious game due to its comic roots, then hasten to reassure - Arkham City is much more serious, dark and violent project than most games on the market today. In this game rise real adult problems; shows the cruel world filled with betrayal, greed, greed and cruelty; but on the final credits and does want to shed a few tears. It is a work of art that is worthy to stand in the same shelf with the best games of all time!

Starts Arkham City is just awesome. I am glad that at least someone knows how, stylish and, most importantly, unpredictable to present a story. Introduction to solid top Ten. I won't spoil, but it's really great. Further, the writers giving us around the city, clearly setting out the motivation of the hero. I must say that the overall plot is excellent. He's not better than Arkham Asylum, but from the point of view of the narrative, the authors present the intrigue and plot twists in this respect, the game has taken a giant step forward.

The only thing I did not like the plot is a little two - faced role in what is happening. Harvey dent is a very charismatic, psychological character and a little sad that so little of it. But overall and in General, against the rest, it's not so bad.

pix.PlayGround.ru

City fantasy was grandiose. It is not so big, but it's super detailed, made with great diligence and love, even believe in him. In addition to the plot, it is possible to be distracted by a bunch of secondary missions (they are all different, original and very cool; really want to do is direct all side quests), collect trophies (Batman Arkham City is the only game on the planet that is interesting to collect trophies) or just wander around the city. Last class, by the way, not so boring. First, the city is very stylishly drawn and fly over him, exploring the surroundings - a pleasure. Second, the process of flight itself is implemented well, just very cool to fly now also wondering how to fight. And thirdly, on the streets, always something going on, someone talking, someone beat... In General, will not be bored.

The city itself is very detailed, stuffed with small details and small things. It really is, without exaggeration, the most detailed and refined the game in recent years. And this detail is expressed not so much in scattered pieces, furniture, attention to detail, and how in metamorfoso inherent in certain characters, which is reflected in the environment. For example, two-faced, as you know, half good looks, half bad. And this really is reflected in his surroundings - when we enter his fortress, everything (stairs, Wallpaper, furniture) purchased a half-decent look half bad. And that is on this principle made to the environment the main villains. Great job.

Generally, Batman Arkham City is probably the best open world action game in recent years. Since GTA IV have I experienced such genuine excitement of open world games. Everything is so delicately, exquisitely, vicisano, with love - that I want to applaud.

pix.PlayGround.ru

The combat system is as before excellent. You need to consider tactics in a split second, the types of enemies has become still more (each of which needs a unique approach), the opponents are smarter and tougher combos and gadgets used in combat, has become bigger and better (now you can even freeze opponents quickly use the explosive gel to shoot a Taser and much more). The farther we go through the story, the hardcore becomes history. Really, so cool, gramatno-hardcore combat system in any action game. Fight in Batman Arkham City is a pleasure.

Very happy, as the authors try to avoid repetition. For example, in the game we again fight Titan monsters. At the same time, the gameplay with them is not the same as the previous game. Instead of batarang now deafen them with a cloak, and when we jump on them, it is possible to reproduce a shock wave or a run to crash. As a result of encounters with them play absolutely other paints. This approach is very good. Other developers would do well to learn.

Boss battles - even the brain stem Each requires a unique approach, their own tactics. They have become more complicated. The battle with Solomon Grundy, very much. The battle with RA's al Ghul is just a very stylish, creative and kryshesnositelnoy. The final battle and does cause one delight. Such a wild rush and a parade of emotions from the battle with the bosses I have not experienced since the first MGS that came out more than 10 years ago...

pix.PlayGround.ru

I was very afraid that Catwoman will ruin the whole atmosphere of the game, will break the narrative and generally will ruin the entire game. But in fact everything turned out just fine! Switching between Batman and the Cat is brilliant, it does not break the narrative, but on the contrary - gives you more style and originality. The switch is implemented as in any good movie and not spoil impressions of game.

The gameplay itself for a Cat is very different from the gameplay for Batman. In fact it is more elastic and subtle. Move around the city faster. And stles with Catwoman at all far out - she is crawling on the ceiling, creeps like a wild cat, and in General, has its own unique character invisible passage. Great job. I want to shake the hand of the developers.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Stealth I was very pleased. First, it became more. And secondly, it became more hardcore, more original variative and still able to throw a lot of unexpected situations.

Enemies now have special scanners, allowing you to see the gargoyles; they can destroy the gargoyles; also, the opponents place mines on the floor to limit our passage; in some situations the enemies are jammed mode Detective; AI is still the smartest, visiting all the corners, cover each other, run for help, quickly respond to our actions; sometimes taking hostages. Sometimes there are very hardcore stealth mission (on the wonderful tower, for example). Variations on the theme of elimination - WEIGHT. Also pleased that space in the stealth levels has become much more. In General, the stealth mechanics are above all praise.

Batman Arkham City - definitely the best stealth action game of the generation and one of the best stealth in history.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Level design is one of the main advantages of the game. The authors are able to surprise, they always throw in the original situation, not entertainment. The passage of the levels are very diverse, creative and stylish. This game will need to teach courses on game design. By the way, the sound mode Detective straight to the point - very much like the movie the Dark Knight. And the whole game is imbued with the spirit of the violent and dramatic world of Gotham. Beautiful music only emphasizes the epic and the responsibility of what is happening.

In Batman Arkham City is also very cool and, importantly, a deep leveling system. You can pump as Batman and Cat. And in the most different directions. This is probably the only game where I'm pretty damn curious to mess around with pumping)

pix.PlayGround.ru

Batman Arkham City got a lot of positive emotions. This is the best Game of the Year 2011. Even my beloved Uncharted 3 is unable to compete with Batman. The diversity, inventiveness, gorgeous open world, Adventure with a capital letter, brilliant characters, a dramatic finale, in which hard to hold the tears in myself... So fancy and refined games in nature are very few. The level of execution of such projects surpasses and exceeds all possible limits. Even 10 10 for such games is not enough.
In no case do not miss!

Rating: 11/10

D
DANger B.I.G. 21.01.20

get away_[667],not laziness was so much scribbling in the blank?)))Presented itself to the editor of gaming magazine?There even get money for it.
You have no impressions of the game and directly review the real,the only question is who will read it,except you of course.

L
Last Engineer 21.01.20

Happened: I finally got tired of scorum and I decided to meet with another fashionable game ,causing a wild shriek of delight, even for those who does not know anything about the Batman universe. I did very well not passed the previous part of the game, but rather played only a couple of hours. Then I hated all the hype around the Dark knight movie and the game, as it turned out, two different interpretations of the Batman universe and this has caused a lot of controversy about which one is cooler, a real Joker, despite how played a role in the Hit Lager. To enter the second part of the game everything changed about the film now less to remember, and therefore, the game tries to pull out absolutely other emotions. Game mechanics remained the same, in the first part of it in a few hours I don't have time to get bored, and the second is slightly modified. The game went on the principle of quantitative and what is qualitative changes. The combat system due to the dynamics and physics great looks great and no annoying, especially when you consider that it is possible to play a cat for the woman, and her combat system looks different and even more aesthetically pleasing. The game has a open world - large plot Gotama, which have nothing to do, except to fly from roof to roof, occasionally going down and giving kicked. In General, not all innovations work, but they fully compensate for a tough fight. The game was released on PC a little later and turned out to be steeper, not only graphically. The interface is well adapted for PC and in no way resembles what it is a port from a console, rather a separate game. In the end, the game should appeal to all lovers of the universe of Batman, all the PC users who are not able to play the game with normal physics and all who do not care that one part of the game should be different from the other.

Gameplay: 8.5 - all that was in the previous game works, the new elements are only partly
Graphics: 9.0 - modern, beautiful graphics that perfectly captures the atmosphere of the game, nothing more, nothing irritating in contrast to all the battles
Plot/characters: 8.5 - basically everything about them is known in the comics and the movies, but the gameplay is all well integrated
Interface/control: 8.0 - generally there is an inconvenience when fighting and simple movement and navigation
Sound/Music: 8.5 - strikes savory, the original voice of the characters is great, the music really is not
My rating: 8.5

Overall: 8.5 Great game, but in the third part you need to go for serious changes

g
get away_[667] 21.01.20

DANger B. I. G., can't put all my impressions in one sentence :)
May, who has not played the game, and read)

A
ALEX7436 21.01.20

get away_[667]. Hammer. Your work is appreciated. Join in the delight! The game is just mega good! The Best 2011!!!

S
Shake619 21.01.20

get away_[667]
Harosh ! I read 9_9 written health. Screenshots designed ;) Respect )) to you for that, and anch a third thought not such a masterpiece as Batman AC. +1 game of the year no less!!!

D
DeDrA 21.01.20

Shake619

It is not game of the year for one reason, BUGS, CRASHES, FREEZES on 11 direct and 9. sometimes. On the boxes, Yes, game of the year, not on your PC.

A
ALEX7436 21.01.20

Tell me, do side-jobs to look for, or they go to the main sujecki given? ATP

Q
Qw21 21.01.20

get away_[667]
and before you say that both games are good, Malaca, well written:) I don't know how they will be the third part to improve, but again, the developers say that they have in stock a couple of tricks - we'll see.

P
PIZDAJIGURDA 21.01.20

And remember Harley Quinn was sealed mouth? Am I the only one tore and glued, tore and glued, tore and pasted this ... Scotch?)

g
get away_[667] 21.01.20

Qw21
I think that is better than Arkham City game of Batman you can imagine. There's so much stuffed that it is impossible to imagine how all of this then to beat. Maybe about some other superhero would make the game with the same quality.

ALEX7436
Side quests open themselves in the plot. But when they perform - after you complete the main story or during is up to you. All side quests are unique and sometimes even more interesting than the story missions.

p
poT9ka 21.01.20

get away_[667]
xDD
and the comic book Batman lot. . .Oh, how much. . .

R
Regie_Bushido 21.01.20

poT9ka, a lot
but adversaries like the penguin, the freeze, Joker,ivy, and cat know it all
but the others - not very
some rare opponents, little-known
no idea what they are in the 3rd part will come up
besides copy-paste no bite - it is necessary to change practically all
Oh, they have a lot of work, a lot

G
GERMESrus 21.01.20

DANger B. I. G.
The game I just want more to buy. Individuals. just got out of.
I asked a normal question. If you have an itch somewhere, not hinder you - not pokazyvali his crap and for the stupid glorified.
And if you went, whether good without there bloodlusty. Mess in the toilet and be nice.
Best answer as is proper and be polite. Again, write nonsense, I would consider it as weakness of mind and will not answer. Unworthy...

S
Shake619 21.01.20

The deadra
here you would not believe !!! a single bug or frieze, in addition to Dr Vries )))!!! 11 direct buggy?! HA ! I do not grafodrocher! And how to behave in the game in terms of technical depends not only on developers but also on the angle between the arm and forearm of a gamer xD

A
AzZzie 21.01.20

Great game!If she forced me to break away from BF3 and Skyrim)
In General, the story presents many surprises,how many people in reality noticed the game takes the atmosphere of the comics,and cartoons about Batman(such as Batman Vengeance),but rather the films of Christopher Nolan.In the game do not again shows the emotional struggle of the interests of the hero,and his vocation,a task which he had set himself.
Batman is not the only charismatic character in this part.So the Joker added Harley dent,Catwoman,the Penguin, and all are made with great care.
So what is this if not the game of the year(for me personally),just one of the best games in my life,and now the best game on the comic book heroes,in which I played.

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

And management developed still nahastailea, and not where I was afraid of flying and in combat.

G
GeniusAge 21.01.20

The game is much like one of the games of the year for me. Everything is fine, trust me and desyatok unsubscribing here. Neponravilos only bugs on the PC, bad optimization for DX11. And yet fateful choice. I hope the third part will fix it. For example, to save a couple of hundred people or save one very important for Bruce. Wow, then I got nervous when I think about the fact that you will select. But no, this did not happen.

F
FX-Baikal 21.01.20

The game is a masterpiece! I can't imagine Seeb whom she could not please. Her love both children and adults. well, just, no words of awesomeness igruli!