3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegPP3 21.01.20 02:46 am

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Batman: Arkham City)

Only write about the impressions from the PC version of the game.

For SPOILERS will be issued warnings and punishments, up to off browse the site!
Therefore, all the details of the plot are trying to ignore. If you want to share or not to avoid, use a spoiler! This is done as follows:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Also highly discouraged offtopic, disputes, arguments etc in this thread.

223 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIZDAJIGURDA 21.01.20

on

S
Shake619 21.01.20

played at last !!! all really liked the beginning of the game these certainly cool , but I've looked at ((( not the same feeling some kind of cat it is her way of moving was pleased (on all fours)) , it became more difficult to wet gopotu armed and cons do not see . graphics are awesome , no wonder gambling 10 punched. took 399 p .))

PS And now let all my friends are like Codes and Wounds . They won't even try to play the bets , I feel sorry for them...

p
poT9ka 21.01.20

A little more than a week will be an exhibition Video Games Awards 2011, which will be awarded best game of the year in different genres and directions. Batman Arkham City claims the title of Best game of the year. But she has rivals, among them Skyrim. What the game is so good? To your attention my impressions about this game.

First and foremost, Batman Arkham City gives us the opportunity to visit a huge world with a large number of criminals and the most dangerous villains and crazies. Arkham city looks incredible. It works perfectly, the developers did a good job. A huge number of villains and drives the idea of violence with all.

The gameplay is incredible. He was better, better than in Arkham Asylum . A huge number of combos, beautiful strokes and finish, lots of gadgets, some of the last part. Be sure to mention cat Woman, Robin, and Nightwing. Each of them has their own skills, their adaptations for catching villains. It is a pity that in the story campaign you can't play Robin or Nightwing. I would like to reveal these characters as individuals. But to see what they are in combat in challenge modes.

The story impressed. It's just incredible. That, but this game is no problem. Excellent production, a great number of unexpected and unpredictable moments. For me personally, the developers were able to scare a couple of times)) the Ending. . . WELL, JUST unexpected and impressive. I hadn't thought of that. What's out there. . . I will not spoil. . . =)

Visually, the game looks good. Texture, of course, not at such a high level, but this is not necessary. Like the darkness gives the game a special feature that is very handy. Various things worked perfectly. The characters look realistic and everyone is person and everyone wants to study and learn about something new.

The musical part of the game also did not disappoint. Composers have picked up great music. It fills the game world and creates a different sensation in life. Without it, what is happening on the screen, would be impressed less and not so captured the spirit.

The results:
*Graphics looks great. The world worked perfectly, down to the details;
*The gameplay is as always inimitable. For example, I would like to see other games)
*The plot is incredibly interesting and addictive. Would have played further)
*The music is very pleasant to listen to outside the game)

My assessment of the game 9.5

P. S>love the Game, and if you like the various action, you should. . . YOU OWE it to play.

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

For the most part I agree, I only wish I bit off more than could chew - a lot of characters, but many of them were a pale shadow, such as Hush, his scene is certainly interesting and worth vasini - but not enough :)

S
Snake MD 21.01.20

Mountain
I agree! where are the bats? where is Sam 3?
All Repack for the day done!! and here's some nonsense, people tell me those thread who have already PLAYED in pirates? at least one thread? fake hands a lot in Hz what to download!!!

S
Shake619 21.01.20

poT9ka
+1 but about the scare , it was in the video review ! ))

and again, why a 9.5 ? ;) like me in the beginning also did not like with these three towers were all made at the highest level. and to make a return to the same locations and at the same time that it was not boring , far from over , and this is admired in the first part ! what can be even claim to GOTY, is not it ?))

v
vvvjust 21.01.20

yeah! Unreal Engine 3 is a great engine! to put it direct 11 and + graphics really draw... the best by far!

D
Damned To Suffer 21.01.20

Game class :) Pleased that stupid controlled batarang from the first part, the second was simply indispensable, as in the solution of many puzzles and combat, and to fly give them a little longer, and reloading is not necessary to wait :)
The beginning of the game is very cool, especially the moment when Bruce escapes during the battle from the shackles, just cool :)
But the ending I'm not so impressed, rather than as in the first part. In the first as something more epic or something, at the pathos.
Lockpicking upset in the first I liked) Although it's nitpicking and doesn't mean that the game sold poorly, not at all and in many ways differently than in the first, and it's very good :) pretty much what was in the first part supplemented and modified, and some removed. The game became more difficult the first part at times. The combat system is much better. Widely used the situation whether it be a railing or wall. Enemies finally fly away from some blow, and not fall next :) Everything is on very high level.
In General, the game perfectly, you can safely use it to write a tutorial for developers How to do sequels)

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

Especially the point - hold the game for a month without saying anything to the fans but lies.

p
poT9ka 21.01.20

NightHawkreal
well, could not keep. still the cons (bugs) a lot. =\\\\

d
dezzzdro 21.01.20

A masterpiece of a game, was held in one breath. The ending takes the soul. And the Council people before the end credits to watch.

D
Damned To Suffer 21.01.20

It is a pity that there are no caves of drawing paper, as in the first part :(

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

Square will be DLC with the cave.

P
Prophoto 21.01.20

What kind of game we talking ?
Played 7 hours on alas not delayed.Too monotonous battles these are all tired of dancing!The city examined not interested!
The game's plot is great vryat Lee came up with would be something better for Batman ! Second time to replay it all jilania no!Killed opening the doors when necessary current to charge the unit above the door !Take out the weapons hold the left button then the right and then the wheel on the mouse is still clicking !Sorry this is how you have cancer do this ? With combinations of keys they are just too clever by half! In General the game is good and of interest primarily to fans of the game and the movie the Dark knight well, at the game she does not pull !Count by the way an excellent game but not for me !

Anyway I vote for game of the year so
1 skyrim
2 the Witcher 2
3 Human revolution
Further, it is hard to say too it would be a lot of precedentul in 4 th place so I don't know !

[
[Zorro] 21.01.20

>>> Killed opening the doors when necessary current to charge the unit above the door !Take out the weapons hold the left button then the right and then the wheel on the mouse still have to click

Clamping only need the right button and clicking the wheel. Left knopka is another charge if they shoot the door closes.

>>> Square will be DLC with the cave.
How to and where this cave is?

M
Mauntin 21.01.20

there are two options either the publisher of games left in the pirates and asked him not to throw the game some time, or there is a complex protection although I don't think... but that's serious Sam 3 crack why can't I

D
Daffy28Duck 21.01.20

Prophoto
and skyrim is not bothersome ??))and doors open by holding the two buttons,I don't know what the keyboard is for it to play this game on the keyboard is uncomfortable to say the least!!!)))

d
dezzzdro 21.01.20

Prophoto can you open the door, hold down the aiming and the mouse wheel click where you found that have three buttons to push?

S
Shake619 21.01.20

passed.(( the game is just magnificent masterpiece from the words look what I found to only you... . I don't understand those people who say: "it's not EXACTLY game of the year it is not love is simply impossible. recent events do not release from the monitor. and there certainly are much higher the first part , including the ending. current duration podkachala. that's okay aonach cool ! but it's not multiplatform... somehow it is wrong, therefore, definitely GOTY Batman Arkham City.

and can anyone name the song that sounds during the fight or when you detect enemies with guns ? I hope you understand me )) if and torn costumes from the DLC ?)

p
poT9ka 21.01.20

by the way I would like to throw some dlc at the suit of Bruce Wayne, at least for the challenge!