3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coach_spb_89 23.01.20 03:03 pm

Replacement/modification of textures (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

This topic is discussed all associated with the replacement textures of your favorite game. Questions, tips, your choices of textures, etc. are laid out here and nowhere else.

A small allowance for replacement textures in GTA-SA :

1) For a full-fledged update/replace any of the textures we will need the following programs:
TXD Workshop - used for the txd-files ( Utility is suitable for processing the relevant files from older games in the series - GTA III and VC).
Any graphics editor, like Adobe Photoshop CS.
The textures of the game are kept in special archives that have the extension .img (it Should be noted that the img archives also contain files with the 3-D model - them we do not need to touch). These files are located in the game folder in the subdirectory /models.

2) Run the program TXD Workshop. Open the archive with textures by pressing the button Open-IMG will appear a window where you can specify the path to the desired files. (For example:/Games/GTA:SA/models/gta3.img). Left open the tree files containing the textures (in Addition to themselves textures, as you know, in the list are the dff files, etc. texture files will be marked with picture).
Select the desired file, such as radar115.txd. To the right of the file directory displays a list contained in a separate file textures - in our case the list one texture.
Click Export and select the format for exported textures, such as bmp, select the folder to save.

3) edit the texture in any graphic editor.
Important!You cannot change the graphic parameters of texture file, otherwise the game may start to fail.
If you need to replace the texture on its own, it's easy to fit the required parameters for further replacement, taking all the information about the resolution and other things the exported texture.
For example: if we need to replace radar155.bmp for your image, then your image should have the same name, resolution, format, color mode, etc. file radar115.bmp.

4) the Finished texture model by pressing the button Import - choose the path to your texture and click OK.
Then save changes Save TXD.
Enjoy!

210 Comments
Sort by:
C
Colt 8 23.01.20

Who can tell the texture of the mobile phone?

M
MONSTER-3000_12 dekabrya 23.01.20

Please help!!! In short, I replaced the texture maps in Sana'a!!! With nacada normally played then I got some glitches like black squares instead of a specific location or texture any the be subject!!!!???? Th for crap?? 100 times re-installed card and still appear ALWAYS IN DIFFERENT PLACES!!!!

D
Dark Archer aka man from 23.01.20

Who can tell the texture of the mobile phone?
cellfone.txd from gta3.img

-
-AJ- 23.01.20

Help pliz!!!! Does not import textures, writes - Stream Read Error! Tell me what to do!

N
Nestor Mahno 23.01.20

It's like curve textures-present the dirt.App all the textures are not imported,or just some political one-the textures-present the dirt?

T
Tioma1234 23.01.20

One

-
-AJ- 23.01.20

Already out) I naucila

-
-Arsenal- 23.01.20

Can make a texture mod with new signage of the property of CJ,and new vinyls for cars who knock in Asya Senya evening pliiiz.

D
Daeman.cs 23.01.20

PLEEEASE! Tell me, what are the police skins (txd/dff) in the IMG files and where they are. Beforehand a BIG FAT THANK you! :|

I
ILdar07 23.01.20

open peds.ide and see:
lapd1, ballas1, lvpd1, SWAT, police, lapdm1, sfpdm1, lvpdm1, swat, fbi, army... all from gta3.img \
there is a hidden cdeput.

D
Daeman.cs 23.01.20

Here's another question: how to change a portable grooves or other gang weapons??? Answer pliz

I
ILdar07 23.01.20

http://www.gta.ru/forums/gta_san_andreas/modding/164511/

k
kimeriance 23.01.20

Maybe not the topic but...
Help please post the file pedgrp.dat [email protected]!!!

C
Chelovechishko 23.01.20

I decided to replace the broken glass in Sana'a, it is very annoying standartnoe. Founded in the Internet the picture and made her a texture:
pix.PlayGround.ru
texture of broken glass is in the folder: GTA San Andreas\models\generic\vehicle.txd
But one problem: glass is opaque! to make it transparent I need a picture editor where you can specify the transparent color (in this case black) and save .PNG format.
What the picture editor supports transparent color??? Cton knows a simple editor supporting a transparent color?

r
rommmmmmmma 23.01.20

could you tell me the texture of the skyscraper in Ls

H
Hrum 23.01.20

Hello, please tell me! downloaded auto Mers S600 140 body, everything seems good, except for a place of white color, it's pink!!! Which file is responsible for the paint on certain cars? All rummaged, anywhere did not find! Thanks in advance!

B
BaseJumper 23.01.20

Help to change the color of the parachute. I dostaval from gta3.img the texture of the parachute(paracx.txd) is Changed the desired image(saved in the same format and the same size(make it in paint =D)). I go to the game, jumping from the house... and Bang, the chute doesn't open... what am I doing wrong? :D

Z
Zheka1234 23.01.20

I decided to replace the broken glass in Sana'a, it is very annoying standartnoe. Founded in the Internet the picture and made her a texture:

texture of broken glass is in the folder: GTA San Andreas\models\generic\vehicle.txd
But one problem: glass is opaque! to make it transparent I need a picture editor where you can specify the transparent color (in this case black) and save .PNG format.
What the picture editor supports transparent color??? Cton knows a simple editor supporting a transparent color?
photoshop can do prozrachnym

4nozhka 23.01.20

People! I appeal to all of you! Which file in gta3.img or gta_int.img (txd or dff) is responsible for display advertising on billboards in GTA SA? Please help! Searched everywhere on the Internet ,tired, asking for help from you!

s
spikerov 23.01.20

In view of the objec answer files (txd),for example the Billboard in which CJ and his gang flies (the big smoke is driving:) during the time running away from the cops, have him billbox.txd and nahoditsa it in gta3.img.And billboards kazhys in Losantos:airportdetail.txd billbrd01_lan2.txd billbrdlawn.txd lahillsads.txd lawnbillbrd.txd sunbill_law2.txd sunstrans_law2.txd