3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coach_spb_89 23.01.20 03:03 pm

Replacement/modification of textures (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

This topic is discussed all associated with the replacement textures of your favorite game. Questions, tips, your choices of textures, etc. are laid out here and nowhere else.

A small allowance for replacement textures in GTA-SA :

1) For a full-fledged update/replace any of the textures we will need the following programs:
TXD Workshop - used for the txd-files ( Utility is suitable for processing the relevant files from older games in the series - GTA III and VC).
Any graphics editor, like Adobe Photoshop CS.
The textures of the game are kept in special archives that have the extension .img (it Should be noted that the img archives also contain files with the 3-D model - them we do not need to touch). These files are located in the game folder in the subdirectory /models.

2) Run the program TXD Workshop. Open the archive with textures by pressing the button Open-IMG will appear a window where you can specify the path to the desired files. (For example:/Games/GTA:SA/models/gta3.img). Left open the tree files containing the textures (in Addition to themselves textures, as you know, in the list are the dff files, etc. texture files will be marked with picture).
Select the desired file, such as radar115.txd. To the right of the file directory displays a list contained in a separate file textures - in our case the list one texture.
Click Export and select the format for exported textures, such as bmp, select the folder to save.

3) edit the texture in any graphic editor.
Important!You cannot change the graphic parameters of texture file, otherwise the game may start to fail.
If you need to replace the texture on its own, it's easy to fit the required parameters for further replacement, taking all the information about the resolution and other things the exported texture.
For example: if we need to replace radar155.bmp for your image, then your image should have the same name, resolution, format, color mode, etc. file radar115.bmp.

4) the Finished texture model by pressing the button Import - choose the path to your texture and click OK.
Then save changes Save TXD.
Enjoy!

210 Comments
Sort by:
I
IVaN4B 23.01.20

a link to the photoshop plizz!

s
spikerov 23.01.20

in the search type in Photo Shop = 1000 links!

I
IVaN4B 23.01.20

And 1000 years there is a normal photoshop to look

4nozhka 23.01.20

One more question! Which file in gta3.img puts the game machine S. W. A. T.(vehicle will carry special forces on the 3rd level of danger)

I
IVaN4B 23.01.20

photoshop is divided into 5 files each weighs 90 MV I die before it is downloaded

s
spikerov 23.01.20

4ножка here!
Here!in gta3.img files enforcer.txd and enforcer.dff-bronevichek;
Yes, and even theirs dzhyp fbiranch.dff and fbiranch.txd.

4nozhka 23.01.20

spikerov, thank you!

4nozhka 23.01.20

Find me a texture file .txd mountains Child in GTA SA

s
spikerov 23.01.20

the frets look

4nozhka 23.01.20

spikerov do not I've found! Please people help me! Which letter in the weapon.dat in GTA SA is responsible for the number of weapons ( when CJ wears two weapons)

r
rebenkov aleksey 23.01.20

But there is a program which can extract the textures from other games?

D
DarkFluX 23.01.20

Each game has its own app.

r
rebenkov aleksey 23.01.20

And there are for quake 4?

S
Setting 23.01.20

damn, guys have me a problem when I put the new machine doesn't display the textures of the wheels and headlights, but everything else is fine!!!!!

2Gendalf 23.01.20

Hi all. Need the original(from the original game) the texture of the road who can put pliiizzz

.Blade. 23.01.20

2Gendalf wow Perang you know how many textures we need

.Blade. 23.01.20

4ножка download app weapon_editor

S
Setting 23.01.20

damn, guys have me a problem when I put the new machine doesn't display the textures of the wheels and headlights, but everything else is fine!!!!!

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 23.01.20

PAC family. How to change the color of your Terra gang? Say blue

R
R-JAY 23.01.20

People who can knows how to do in 3ds max otrozhenie such as cast disc?????