3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 03.09.19 11:11 am

Games support 3D

Hello!Yesterday bought a TV with 3D and really want to experience three-dimensional world in any game.But of all the games I've seen only support 3D in Crysis 2.You know what a shooter on a gamepad to play is not very convenient,so please help:if anyone knows of PC games with support for 3D, please write!
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonakor 03.09.19

Assassin's Creed Revelations. There is 3D normal, and control with a gamepad is not difficult (although it is on the clave with a mouse more often).

T
Tinostox 03.09.19

...Dimic...
If the graphics card is from nVidia and Windows 7 - go to control panel graphics, there at the bottom will configure the 3D mode. When included, can be viewed in the same control panel, list of games supporting 3D. Besides, there is also a support level of three-dimensional play mode is displayed.

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 03.09.19

Demonakor
Cool!Right now the Brotherhood dorohoju...

[ZSky]
Thank you!He didn't know that chips!

[
[...] 03.09.19

BioShock 2
Sleeping Dogs
Sniper Elite V2

A
Anderby 03.09.19

Super Mario 3D Land
Ocarina of Time 3D
Star Fox 64 3D
New Super Mario Bros. 2

P
PaylsMDK 03.09.19

all ku! today I bought a monitor LG Cinema 3D D2343P I will try the game in 3D.I'll start with sniper elite V2 ,but we'll see...

J
Jackson[x] 03.09.19

Have any of you good work

P
PaylsMDK 03.09.19

Passed crisis 2 in 3D ...cool.)))It is a pity that Dead Space 3 is not in 3D,it would be cool vaasche.

P
PaylsMDK 03.09.19

Crisis 3 came out...there is the 3D identity should be.But there is DirectX 11.It's time for Windows 7 to put...

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 03.09.19

PaylsMDK
There is for consoles only,and have the same list for PC

P
PaylsMDK 03.09.19

...Dimic...So,Yes, but among them and PC-shnye is.And throw a link where the list is purely for PC game 3D.

P
PaylsMDK 03.09.19

The editors of major Australian computer magazine APC chose the ten best games with 3D support. 1
. BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2

Here is the best realized the effect of the immersion of the player in action. Shooting, explosions, locations, and even a weapon that a player holds in his hand, seems completely real.

2. TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD

NVIDIA hardly would call this game most suitable for 3D, but sultry brunette in short shorts has earned the most rave reviews in the game forums. I think, to the awesome scenery and no one really looks - Lara Croft, gamer's dream, now in real 3D.

3. METRO 2033

Very decent shooter from the guys from Ukrainian Studio A4. The game is on the bestseller Dmitry Glukhovski has liked not only the Russian-speaking gamers, but received higher marks from the Western gaming communities. The dark tunnels of the metro the post-apocalyptic, monsters-mutants and indescribable atmosphere of the destroyed world - all this looks especially cool in 3D.

4. BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM

One of the games that even when you create a sharpen specifically for 3D dark knight Batman leads a rustle in the hospital, neuropsychiatric clinic for especially distinguished psychopaths. What really makes this thing flying out of the screen objects.

5. MAFIA 2

Great continuation of the legendary MAFIA becomes more atmospheric in 3D. The story of a regular guy who has chosen the path of a gangster with all its charms and horrors. A masterpiece of computer art.

6. JUST CAUSE 2

The game combines several genres - the shooter, simulator, racing. JUST CAUSE 2 is known for its realistic landscape in 3D look even better.

7. NEED FOR SPEED: SHIFT

Continuation of the famous series of simulations of street racing was created based on 3D. In General, the stereo format is perfectly suited for racing and a new NFS is a great confirmation of this.

8. LOST PLANET 2

Humans vs alien monsters - an old tale in a new way. Fantastic story about the enforce peace of the entire planet inhabited by giant insect monsters. The game takes advantage of 3D, and DirectX 11.

9. AVATAR

Released two weeks earlier than James Cameron, the game is Avatar tells a new story about the events on Pandora. Like the film, the game originally focused on the 3D format, so you should try the stereo version. Avatar. The Game is a free application to a set of NVIDIA 3D Vision.

10. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS

A new game focused on the new format. Occupies the last place in the Australian top ten precisely because of its novelty, but gamers have already noted the advantages of a 3D version of the shooter. A worthy continuation of a great series, full of the choicest cranberry about the Russian and Russia in the spirit of Tom Clancy. By far, one of the best games of the year. Do not take the money for a 3D upgrade your computer, it's worth it.
Sources: Vizworld

M
Maxim Ovchinnikov 03.09.19

In General, there are games that are played in 3D without NVIDIA 3D vision? For example here is tomb raider - rice of the tomb raider. safely reproduced 3D image on your TV Samsung video card AMD. I would like video games to hear something.

M

Still I found the full list of games in 3D mode and a complete description of what platform and in what mode 3D but would not confuse people and not be confusing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stereoscopic_video_games can someone come in handy. From all that list is only krayzis 3 (second sort with some sort of patch) Maybe slipin dogs,Doom3 BFG, well it looks like all of this what can really make you want to play in 3D, without any 3D vision kits and other beleberdu, having a TV with 3D and glasses included. Actually I'm quite late probably woke up this regime, and I just recently have tried him on rice of tomb raider. The depth of the picture simply stunned me from the first frame. All as if this is it, but just get your arm in. No, of course the feeling of complete immersion. So the TV has its limits, but a sense of extreme realism and you can touch that screen to be fully present. This for me was a kind of different view in terms of games. A completely different experience in the game. And compared to the movie heaven and earth. In the game, each so clear and vivid that I think hardly anyone will argue with me in this regard. And I am glad that made roughly speaking for people when you do not have to buy expensive sets of 3D vision and other bufferio. I don't know about other games but at the rice of the tomb raider, I got just a lot of fun from the game and dive into it, removing the glasses after a couple hours of play, as the longer to play well, just tired eyes, I saw again this rusclub a flat picture, which I immediately refused, deciding it is better to rest and not to spoil the game good old flat standards I've played these 10 years. Fps drops certainly amazing but tolerable. TV, if someone would be interested in not the new one. Samsung 7000D, but supports all known 3D standards the image. Of course I think we all know that the Samsung shutter 3D. There is also a second TV LG 9 generation. By the way the difference at least in the movies I have not particularly noticed between the two. And eyes get tired on the LG is not worse than the packing(active). In this case, the owners of NVidia graphics cards lucky again, more than AMD. They have a program that allows games 3D vision to enable 3D without that kit. Unfortunately only works on this chip. There is some sort of third-party options, but I'm not even going to bother. I hope over time these restrictions will go, and probably already beginning. Because on consoles it is played just including this mode and no matter what kind of game and what have you got for iron. Pkshnikov usually bred and suck blood and money. That's how our pkshny the world unfortunately.

M

By the way about the game on TV. Can you give a couple of tips, maybe it was just me, I don't know. But when the chips Clear Motion, True Motion, and the like, in certain games there is such nonsense like a wild flickering of the screen when driving. This particularly affected the game STALKER and Assassins Creed 3. A very pernicious thing. I've doperet could not until all the settings are alternately not shoveled.

M

Launched Sleeping Dogs. After you enable the 3D was not followed nothing... the Screen blinked. Included a button on the remote 3D and it switched to the 2D mode in 3D.
Then I feature in the settings changed to off, passed out glasses. So that's something. So the function of this is. I turned again and voila! I play sleepin dogs in 3D )

R
Ryazancev 03.09.19

Maxim Ovchinnikov
I'm on the map AMD used the program TriDef 3D. Download latest cracked version, there's a lot of games are supported.
For invidia in this plan easier. Since I had a monitor with a striped technology, set the monitor driver Zalman and REAR vision earned during any and all games.
TVs very large response time. In singles still to play, and dynamic FPS (racing etc.) it will be difficult.

M

Ryazancev
It give me a TV for the last five years, what would he respond. And second on the TV has always been a better color reproduction.

R
Ryazancev 03.09.19

Maxim Ovchinnikov
Color TV sets in the mass 16-235 (compressed range). Because all the video content in a compressed range, If the menu of the TV has a similar setup and conversion to 0-255 for games it's good. More or less playable response from expensive models (before best was Sony). Just he was hooked up to a 3D telly to the computer via different connectors and the result was sad, especially with El g for$ 1000, on the Philips it wasn't all bad, but not too much.
At the response of the telly is there a website with a lot of models of different years, you can find (currently the address can not remember).
TV's have the sRGB color gamut is worse than the monitors. And due to perekruchennih saturation, brightness and contrast all seems juicy.
Even TVs need to calibrate the gamma, brightness, contrast and RGB channels. Otherwise good color reproduction can be forgotten.

M

Ryazancev
I argue with you is not particularly want to, the only thing I know that the monitors I had a whole bunch and I'm not a fan of COP go. And the best picture I saw on the Samsung with more minisemi qualities of the matrix. And TVs, as you say in bright contrasts you're seeing is probably just something like the Chinese shit. Because you said I can't even imagine )