3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TiduzzZ 25.01.20 07:55 pm

Problems with the LAN (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2)

Not working network modes,online writes ?int&R6menu.MainMenu.FailedTo
nitNetwork?= ;writes in LAN not connected.Write a review who knows what reason.

PS.I do not know you, and we have: a) even in a LAN does not go writes: a network cable is not connected
102 Comments
Sort by:
l
lepus 25.01.20

The exact same problem :( Did with my wife in coop I can not play. If anyone finds a solution to the co-op LAN. Write a review please.
Writes that You have: a network cable is not connected.

I don't think. And here is the official version. The patch will likely be released, the most offensive that 1st Vegas in coop play without any problems. All the Russian forums searched. Climb abroad will try to read, maybe what I find.

J
JCGhost 25.01.20

To solve the LAN problem:
Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Advanced :
English (United States)
(stale with nForce.nl)
or renamed my documents in my documents
games I have, so that the operability is not answer =)

T
Tpyn 25.01.20

this is or to rename doesn't work, I have English Windows, and the bug is there. At the same time, change on the United States in regional settings, working. So now you can safely negotiate cooperative through Hamachi. By the way, for those who have a real LAN or the Internet through LAN in network connections you need to set Hamachi as the primary LAN adapter, otherwise, one server will not see.
I'm in for a few hours enjoyed the co-op and hunting for terrorists

T
TiduzzZ 25.01.20

I have not worked a shift for US in regional settings ...maybe Rusik don't need to put or do with it?
in network connections you need to set Hamachi
Corpse how to put Hamachi?this is in connection properties there is a parameter with the same name or something?

T
Tpyn 25.01.20

game reinstall is not necessary, enough in the right tab in regional settings (like in Russian Windows it is Advanced) to change the language from Russia to English (United States) and reboot. All cooperative work - the message that the cable is not connected no more (but will have problems in Windows with messages in Unicode, while the patch no - will survive).
To see the server, you need to ensure that all who are going to play together, Hamachi - basic LAN adapter. To do this go into network connections -> at the top of the menu extras (left help) -> advanced settings -> left tab where a list of all connections PC -> move Hamachi using the arrows on the top of the list.
Voila, I did so with my colleague lost 4 hours without a break. Everything was perfect.

l
lepus 25.01.20

Did everything as told, does not plow, or Hamachi should be included? But a sign about the network cable was missing. Can decide who the problem with gears is a Thief office. I want coop very...

T
TiduzzZ 25.01.20

No,not the game reset on every case-not rushing.Change language to English USA gave nothing Powerfull accomplish your goal if possible.
or Hamachi should be included?
I have the same issue.

T
TiduzzZ 25.01.20

Change on the United States in regional settings, as I understand it works on xp and on vista not working.

s
sharkerator 25.01.20

I have XP and the language change does not work:((

T
Tpyn 25.01.20

at the expense of a Windows license... Well, I have a license key, validation is, in short, you can consider licensing Windows. But my some friend there, and we have he's fine, he did as I said and works.

R
Razor_Callahan 25.01.20

2 Corpse
A pancake, well though you burst! Doing exactly what you said the regional settings set English(US), overloaded a computer, the connection is Hamachi put in the first place, started Hamachi. And seravno, Cable is not podkluchil. In Chom could be the case... And the cha Service Pack Windows what, 2nd Il 3rd?

T
TiduzzZ 25.01.20

I have Vista did everything according to instructions ,does not work cable not connected.On forums is nothing new to write-same story ,someone one rushing and the other a bundle of questions-they have no rushing)))

M
MaPuO 25.01.20

all who have not helped the permutation language but are you sure you did exactly as written? I'm just start to finish did not look immediately went to Regionalnye settings and changed the first and second at the U.S. rebooted went into the game and a waste of time and there regionalnych still had to go to the advanced tab where the language of non-Unicode programs and there is also change on the United States immediately asked reboot, after I entered the game and voala everything works. we can who will help.

R
Razor_Callahan 25.01.20

2 MaPuO
That's what I did. Did not help...(((

N
NewDen 25.01.20

Windows XP SP2-SP3
Confirm
Change the regional settings WORKS
It is necessary to change only the language for programs not Unicode
For those who are in the tank
all options are broken confined to the encodings in the registry, namely:
It should be
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nls\CodePage]
1250=c_1250.nls
1251=c_1251.nls
1252=c_1252.nls
1253=c_1253.nls
1254=c_1254.nls
1255=c_1255.nls

You have so
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nls\CodePage]
1250=c_1251.nls
1251=c_1251.nls
1252=c_1251.nls
1253=c_1251.nls
1254=c_1251.nls
1255=c_1251.nls
The conclusion I think is clear.

T
TiduzzZ 25.01.20

In Russian it is possible? What to do then,only the language change ,or the registry ,something else to do?

T
Tpyn 25.01.20

if the language change does not help, tweak the registry, and then try again.

R
Razor_Callahan 25.01.20

2 NewDen
Respektuje those people! Mesh earned! But what will I do with all these krakoziabliki in Windows???
Damn, really floor Windows nafik is dead! Bend plow some...
Oh no, such a price I the network does not need...
And there is what some Drugova method on the grid poshpilit? And with this method, floors Windows periglacial...(

T
TiduzzZ 25.01.20

It worked finally,NewDen, and the Corpse-a special thank you!
After changed the value in the registry the computer will restart,and for novice users-the registry, you can get there by typing regedit in the run box, xp or vista.

Razor_Callahan well not please you does,in coop play and switched the language setting back,
dunno maybe we don't need to change language settings-you could try.

R
Razor_Callahan 25.01.20

2 TiduzzZ
You know, I'm on the computer serv costs Kod4, and it is playing press people, and to overload the computer every time I want to play in the coop-this is not the case.