3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TiduzzZ 25.01.20 07:55 pm

Problems with the LAN (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2)

Not working network modes,online writes ?int&R6menu.MainMenu.FailedTo
nitNetwork?= ;writes in LAN not connected.Write a review who knows what reason.

PS.I do not know you, and we have: a) even in a LAN does not go writes: a network cable is not connected
102 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaJIbIu 25.01.20

Help - did everything as said corpse, says to me that you have not entered, and throwing out the window with DM keyem, what's CDKey to enter it?

T
Tpyn 25.01.20

it is necessary to choose LAN game, not Online. Online, of course, the key need, and it is only in the box with a licensed game is

R
Razor_Callahan 25.01.20

2 Cheburashka
Well, actually, that the change in the registry, which is available through the regional settings-one Fig. Some just change the language via the regional settings a little wrong ploughs.

T
Tpyn 25.01.20

what I wrote NewDen, this is for those who can't run LAN after changing the language. This is not an alternative method to fix this is a fix for that by changing the entries in the registry, you can then change the region and start a cooperative.

N
NinjaVombad 25.01.20

The change region is nice. but in my case it was fraught with troubles. And indeed inconvenient, but until you pull. waiting for an alternative method.

Q
QUWIDE 25.01.20

in General, the ability to license, Taja problem with the connection. I wrote to UBISOFT see what I write, and now I will try as you suggest,I will unsubscribe if that! the game is completely propagana!

20.04.08 22:45
everything works, I uzhe thought kakayato problem the ability, to those who invented it, thank you so much!!!!!

M
MaJIbIu 25.01.20

Help did everything as stated, when I create each sees when he creates, I see - connect, but I emboss a black screen then the error "General Protection Fault"
what is this - help...
1 Vegas playing the game DotA for langame COP, etc.

l
lepus 25.01.20

In General I solved the problem by changing the Regional settings - English(United States), click the Languages tab, put 2 checkboxes, Windows asked for the installation disk, and added that it is necessary, well and further - American USA. Now my wife and play coop. Ie the decision must in the 2nd paragraph with languages.

s
shimoryanoff 25.01.20

please tell me can not understand how to play without HAMACHI? If Yes please write more on how to do it. I did everything as written above but when I create a server my friend cannot see it and Vice versa it creates I do not see.Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS the Computers are connected directly to a normal LAN, other games go......

L
Lagovaz 25.01.20

Version of (307) can not see each other
Hamachi first in the list of both

V
Velldanas 25.01.20

Anyways, it worked after I corrected the registry and put the settings to US...play with Americans...very cool, I would like a Russian )))
hamachi:
name: Vegas 2 eng
pass: eng

R
Romeo.men 25.01.20

my friends and I created a network with the aid of a cable... is it possible to play this game through a network..? I, too, writes that the cable is not connected......

T
Tpyn 25.01.20

post by 13.04.08 20:47 - full instructions

R
RainbowX 25.01.20

After installing the patch appears voice chat in multiplayer, tell me how it works and activates?

T
Tpyn 25.01.20

The voice is activated, the settings in the multiplayer tab in settings (sensitivity, volume, etc.)

R
RainbowX 25.01.20

ok... figured it out
For some reason after installing the patch 1.02 lost the selection the number of players in the network game company... :-(

T
Tpyn 25.01.20

never had it, I have version 1.0 of the campaign took place. It is only for two players. In terrorist hunt you can run four

r
rozil 25.01.20

int&R6menu.MainMenu.FailedTo
nitNetwork?=
Guys I apologize if this question was, but I can't say what to do with it, and then on the grid to play.

18.06.08 15:50
Put the patch. It keeps saying failed to initialize network service.
In short when I try to log into any network in the game (co-op or just to piss on the grid) he tells me saying that you have where there didn't even want to do this? Well, Epte... hit I WANT! And he told me then that says failed to initialize network service

T
Tpyn 25.01.20

It is necessary to choose LAN, to agree with someone and play through Hamachi. And I understand the climb in the online, without a license key

r
rozil 25.01.20

I everywhere a sign says. I'm not in the LAN can't Zaidi not at all to the thread. Of course if I'm understanding you correctly.