3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TiduzzZ 25.01.20 07:55 pm

Problems with the LAN (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2)

Not working network modes,online writes ?int&R6menu.MainMenu.FailedTo
nitNetwork?= ;writes in LAN not connected.Write a review who knows what reason.

PS.I do not know you, and we have: a) even in a LAN does not go writes: a network cable is not connected
102 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxim196 25.01.20

thanks happened..1.03 then 1.03 but DVDs ..but the code asks

G
GANDJUBASS 25.01.20

Licensed game you have to buy there in the inside the key for the game on the Internet printed, expensive damn litsuha, we have in Pervouralsk
for 450 rubles, I bought.
The game is the fucking very best, and the servers play very little, but nevertheless poshpilit can with great ASERCOM !

m
maxim196 25.01.20

do not put the patch 1.3 version I have a Russian like 1.4
he brosit 1.2 1.3 first before and because Russian vers .it isn't although perado set.but the English version was

G
GANDJUBASS 25.01.20

Vegas with version 1.4 does not exist, asks if patch 1.2 download here, and with 1.3 then
russobita and forth, I have also the Russian version and all super put .

m
maxim196 25.01.20

well..they are not put in the Ira where the main logo is written from the bottom 1.04.148 black and white)))..but she's naked..without additions upn ports etc......((((

G
GANDJUBASS 25.01.20

Strange I have at the bottom of the game - v 1.03.101 (336)...
There's only one way, with the aid of the program universal
extractor this app it patch v1.03 and get this into the game folder, I did in the first Vegas.
if you need the program tell, you can throw in the mail
10 mb weighs.

m
maxim196 25.01.20

come on if you can..hope it will help .and that already all tried....I email in PM kin

7x62mm 25.01.20

No problems with the network,almost all of Robit!!! Here is a current our brother there is not enough(((
maxim196
Th at cha can't do it? paperi me a PM,I'll tell you what you need to do to inetu cut! We can then together hit will Podolsk the bourgeoisie of these!)))

F
Fedosey 25.01.20

I have Hamachi up your room, help)
press enter, and that nothing happens, good game

k
kitae4ss 25.01.20

you what version Hamachi? Unas the last
how to join chesney grief XS Unas already a lot of people nubilosa

D
Drifter20072 25.01.20

Lysa, I own Vegas 2 was pumping out of the local area and I do not think that I have a license. Shorter after I installed the game went to C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2\Binaries and clicked 2 times with the mouse on the R6Vegas2_Launcher, it has updated it to version 1.03 and everything was zapahlo. So try to install the patch version 1.03, in the same way as I did: C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2\Binaries and click 2 times with the mouse on the R6Vegas2_Launcher (if you have it there of course). Good luck.

R
RUBIN-fan 25.01.20

PEOPLE HELP ME I INSTALLED THE PATCH AND NODVD 1.03 AND I HAVE NOT FIND THE SERVER, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO HAMACHI ALREADY INSTALLED

l
lex1974 25.01.20

using Hamachi I can not advise anything because he just hopping not tried, although the name never saw any servers on the local network... And the second problem when I enter in someone's network in Hamachi and there is a definition of availability (a measure of ping) so hopping not interviewed always ping prohibitive with such a to play even Tetris nezya, so I scored and played through the normal Internet (I persons drive noDVD)...

R
RUBIN-fan 25.01.20

that's what the joke is when I create come to me

_
_-oxotnik-_ 25.01.20

Hello, I have problem... for LAN korefan have set up on your comp game, he's all right, sets I have, nothing comes out! I downloaded the patch rainbow_six_vegas_2_1.03 trying on my comp to install it, it gives me an error: Cannot determine the version of the game! the installation will be aborted! what to do what to do? tried to change the language, too, not rushing, just bend vtupuyu and kick... maybe that standing tell?

g
grexnik 25.01.20

I have the same problem. Patch 1.03 version of the game 1.03.101(336) can't see Hamachi servers. Has anyone tried using plan? If anyone plays leave feedback when and where they play...

g
grexnik 25.01.20

was not litsuha. independently raspokoval and dragged to the folder with the game patch 1.02 and 1.03, then patch threw... then LAN began to see. But in the Internet through Hamachi no servers are seen....

F
FireBaT 25.01.20

There was a problem,he put a sort of patch 1.03.Start the game,choose a game mode,anyway,and generally that's what happens. To create a collective game,but to connect with 2 computers can't.Click to connect to the game and nothing happens. Tell me and please help.
Answers supposedly the author of the SFC and disgraced,leave it there ---> forest

L
LEX EVO8 25.01.20

So I realized you can see the game but can't???

J
JonnyK23 25.01.20

Not like I do not understand this Brela: Installed other version of the game already 1.01.47, ran a little in the hunt for terror, its slowed down and we took out (Hamachi all is set up as it should and other games played with him: Resedent Evil 5, Dirt 2 M. C.. Then somehow launched, and here all who not will play the other just doesn't see created games, DAP patch does not install, not what did not help, the windows firewall was turned off, in General what did not. Anyone knows a solution for what trouble help advice.