3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jxrfhbr 25.01.20 08:03 pm

To kill or to release the evil spirit in krivokapich marshes (to save or not to save the children) (\"\"\"SPOILER\"\"\") (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What are the consequences of this choice? I freed the spirit, he allegedly saved the children, but I did not see them, the wife of the Baron died, the Baron hung himself, one of the villages and cut power in the area goes to the people of Baron are bandits (so most likely I will have any long-term bad consequences). Question What are the advantages of the liberation of the spirit??
And what will happen if you kill him, the Baron will survive? all-in-one forum subtracted that there is another option in which the spirit freed, the village is destroyed, and the Baron and his wife live but it's on my lies.
72 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Pro 25.01.20

Jxrfhbr
If released, this bastard will destroy the village, but like children will save, although their fate remains not known. And if you kill, you will save the wife of the Baron and then he will not hang. I think the choice is obvious. The second option is the right one, well these children. Yes, and Geralt after salvation of the spirit in the Intro, where they summed up the storyline for the Baron said that he chose the greater evil, unfortunately. It turns out, the witches were the lesser evil.

_
__DOC__ 25.01.20

Save the children are saved,the Baron hung himself,the village destroyed, etc.
Kill - children were killed,the Baron is alive,the rest is more or less normal.
Wife of the Khan, in any case,(dies or goes crazy).
Here the choice is not between bad and good but between bad and very bad.

F
FOSTER_ok 25.01.20

__DOC__
No, if you kill the Ghost, the wife goes mad (because of the death of children), but alive, so the Baron is hung.

_
__DOC__ 25.01.20

FOSTER_ok
Well, I meant Khan.

D
DarKSiR_666 25.01.20

Jxrfhbr
in principle, the ending of the game, this choice does not affect... options: 1 - the Baron is alive and with his wife gone. 2 - the Wife will turn into a monster (and die) and boron to hang. So take your pick. When passed the first time, I freed the spirit, saved the children, but the Baron hanged.. (Map Quint Baron will then pick up somewhere in the castle, the quest will appear)

A
Agaress 25.01.20

incidentally,one book I found,so it says that this Ghost is the mother of the three witches,and a Mother (and it is written in the book) - owned all Velena,animals and people,and then the sisters decided to kill his mother and to capture Velen, but the spirit is put to the root of the oak.

L
Leha-Bratan- 25.01.20

class!!!

I hacked .

on a second playthrough I will do exactly the opposite.

J
Jxrfhbr 25.01.20

I want to Clarify, If the Baron and his wife survived, then they leave Velena??

F
FizzyBubblech 25.01.20

Do whatever you want.It's your tactics well and when you pass the second time do differently.

D
DielGood 25.01.20

Jxrfhbr
Yes,the wife goes crazy and they, supposedly,to heal leaving

s
stalker_stas 25.01.20

I first freed the spirit then poshol to the children in the swamp and on the quest with ciri to rezultat the daughter of a Baron in ochotnica for vedm Baron zhyv Wife went to her room .

A
Anzhelika04 25.01.20

Kill the spirit -a lesser evil if it release it will start to kill the peasants will die the Baron and his wife, the Baron though what that order was kept without the bandits ozvereet .And the death of a few children - do not carry any serious consequences.

T
Timur Virinsky 25.01.20

liberated spirit, the Baron is alive, children where XS is the wife of the Baron went mad. He takes her treat to the wizards. His men start to repair the disgrace in the village.

J
Jxrfhbr 25.01.20

I understand the exchange is actually only children in the village, the Baron so and so ceases to control the scope?

F
FOSTER_ok 25.01.20

Jxrfhbr
and of the Baron you do not mind? It for a couple of hours all my life reviewed.

J
John Lokk 25.01.20

In fact, it is a pity here only the Baron even though he was not an angel, but wanted to restore the family. However not the fact that elsewhere he thump will not stop such people do not change. If you compare the children and the village, it is best to choose children. They will grow here and will be a new village. And in the old lived the zombie-worshipping witches, so they should be actually. At all does not feel sorry for them.

P
Phyxious 25.01.20

Анжелика04
The spirit is the druid who was guarding the forest, until the witches did not put a curse on him.
The villagers they knew what was happening in the swamp, and sent their children to the sweet track(to feed the witches).
And no matter die Baron, or go to search for a cure, people will still mess in the village.

I
I0PuK 25.01.20

who cares, spirit of children will suffer/will throw in a shelter in Novigrad

s
seffko 25.01.20

Phyxious
the mother is a crazy witch killed her.

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

By the way funny if the Baron Geralt can speak politely, the Sergeant he's just rude and threatened.