3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jxrfhbr 25.01.20 08:03 pm

To kill or to release the evil spirit in krivokapich marshes (to save or not to save the children) (\"\"\"SPOILER\"\"\") (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What are the consequences of this choice? I freed the spirit, he allegedly saved the children, but I did not see them, the wife of the Baron died, the Baron hung himself, one of the villages and cut power in the area goes to the people of Baron are bandits (so most likely I will have any long-term bad consequences). Question What are the advantages of the liberation of the spirit??
And what will happen if you kill him, the Baron will survive? all-in-one forum subtracted that there is another option in which the spirit freed, the village is destroyed, and the Baron and his wife live but it's on my lies.
72 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artemko_one 25.01.20

Аlex_Pro
with children can go to school in Novigrad, while searching for Buttercup. There is a note that these children were found at the gate in Novigrad seems

A
Agaress 25.01.20

Phyxious
I agree,people pity was not a little

N
Niwa of the East 25.01.20

Hmm, strange. I freed the spirit, he massacred the village and rescued the children, but the Baron, his wife, and the rest remained alive. The wife went crazy and the Baron knocked her out Velena somewhere to treat, and the daughter from the witch Hunters remained

A
Ashur1 25.01.20

What's next with this spirit, by the way? The continuation of the quest have? Or, apparently, the Canon is to kill a spirit? Because PTS strongly ends an interesting thread, the spirit goes free, and not the weak and... silence)

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

He's gonna make a mess, but not now.

A
Ashur1 25.01.20

NightHawkreal
dlc?

s
seffko 25.01.20

Ashur1
game pass and all will know.

A
Ashur1 25.01.20

seffko
um, I passed all of the orders and the side effects (except racing and fist) performed, questions almost all cleared except those that are at sea on skellige. Where to look?

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

Ashur1
Witches warn.

s
seffko 25.01.20

Ashur1
You developed told to explore the world.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 25.01.20

I freed the spirit, burned the village, the Baron and his wife is dead, and the babies did not know. In General, to kill the spirit is the right choice. The game was, but the mention of the spirit did not see, seffko not clever and it is better to say what's next.

a
aragorn22 25.01.20

EPT :) I read the comments , I also have the first passage was so...liberated spirit,the children are alive,the village cut,the Baron and the grandmother left. It will backfire in the future is not known :( because playing the pirates went to the middle,now in litsuhe re-started and what to do with the spirit do not know :(

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

Elite User
Children seem in the best place possible. Although the teacher there nuts :)

D
Dmitriy Rusyaev112 25.01.20

There is a more perfect almost perfect option to release the spirit in advance and after will communicate with witches and advice to all do not diagnose the wife of Baron Anna and take the time to think and ask help from pribaika then you will get a quite reasonable Anna

m
mortalWAR 25.01.20

I have a question.
1.if save the spirit, it will be possible then to meet?
2.if you kill the spirit, can will witch to kill?

D
DocVatson 25.01.20

mortalWAR
The witches is to kill in any case have in the story, but about the spirit not sure. I'm in my first passage, too, saved him, but as it is not noticed then mention of it... or maybe just bad looking.

O
Old_Nick 25.01.20

mortalWAR
1. No
2. Yes

M
Mercurionio 25.01.20

If you pass the quest about the spirit to March TO the swamp, you can release the spirit, the children will be saved, the wife will go mad, the Baron is going to treat her. There are witches povozmuschalis, but no more.

D
Ded MastDay 25.01.20

The lesser evil

O
Old_Nick 25.01.20

Mercurionio
About children saved it is unclear at the shelter about them no information, however, the dialogue, they say, witches Anna happy - kids are sweet, like candy will be. Stagery destroyed