3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 20.09.19 09:33 am

Impressions of the game (No Man's Sky)

The game is already out, share impressions!
161 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lancemort 20.09.19

Komrad, you need to decide what you want from this game. If you expect to be in the Elite" just with cool planets, each of which will be a diverse form of life, with realistic behavior, and its storyline as in the third Witcher, I will greatly disappoint. After a day of playing it reminded me very much Out There only with 3D flying, 3D planets well, different extra buns type of crafting, trade, exploration, etc. the Game is not bad. Stars in the sky but lacks a certain charm it has, just as there is the theme of the discoverer and Explorer. Whether it is their money? Don't know how I'm so normal price. I've played games which are much worse for the same money. To me she came. I estimate that will hold it in for a hundred hours and beyond will depend on how will be developed to support it and to fill with different, interesting content.
And Yes. The content is not generated directly under you as wrote here. It is likely that the costs of memory Curling as you have free movement within the star system including the surface of all the planets and moons. When you find on the planet one of the beacon and activate it, it will show you the location of amigasa interesting places that will always be there and even highlighted icons when approaching the planet from outer space.

A
AesmaDiv 20.09.19

Lancemort
Bro, you know.. the game almost always when you say go through the woods, and the LOD of objects changes as they approach. This is a normal technique. The grass is beginning to form at a certain distance. This is normal. In order to conceal this process is usually used fog. But blah.. To change the landscape?!?!? I am not suggesting that all rebuilt stopitsot times. But I saw with my own eyes how during a flight over the planet is built and changes the surface.
I agree, I overreacted, calling the game crap and slag. Everything is relative. Will make the correction.. If it was free, it is a good game Though.. and boring and not what.. But for 4 Grand? Are you kidding me?
This is not a shooter - Yes, it's not a shooter. Then why do there's all these postrelease? What are they? Just for the record.
This is not a space - Yes it is not the cosmos. In this respect, all done on the knee. Then why do they made such long flights? To give a sense of distance? Well, if you decrease the speed again to 10, then the distance will seem 10 times more.
This is a game about survival - seriously? Where is the survival? What is the danger? In that you will end isotope of carbon used for life support systems, and you'll get it from any nearest blade of grass? On you will attack any thread monsters? And.. well, here's the shootings..
This game is about the study - Yes. Here honestly. Explore the universe. Preferably before going to sleep.. For fiercely boring.

PS. 100 hours? Bro, are you serious? :)

zyyy. Forced to eat my words, a relatively"generate surface. What I saw is a technique LOD. Yes.. the planet is not changing.. Is she so drawn. However, it raises more and more questions about where else Sean p@cereal..

U
UltraReality 20.09.19

To be honest, I loved the game. Then the question is, what you expect from her.

Yesterday I played it and woke up only at 5 am. During this time I explored a planet and flew to the second. Fans of modern games, you will not understand it. Rather, it is closest to the first elite 1991 or there years. If you have imagination and you're interested just go and check it out, find beautiful places and things, the game will go. If you're looking for action, story and photo-realism - then it is not. The game is just not about that. All of these mechanics were screwed (I think) only to those who had more will to play. But Nou mens Skye is one of the few games that had made my entire night. There are quality games that have great games, have a game of year. Is there such as in the very first elite where happy black and white marble depicting the planet more than anything. Here is the same. Murazhki when 3 hours flew and walked on the planet, taking pictures of interesting places and then took off and I realized that all this time spinning on the patch of 1/100 of the planet. And even though there is such a diversity of landscape like in the real world, but beautiful places there and a lot of them) you just have to want to look for them to explore. As a child. And interest level, and what is there on the next planet. and that is how you fly and break through the atmosphere. And there floating in the air fish.

This is not a game about prokoudine. This game is about relaxation. About the study.

Although you can't explore. I'm your first half million (don't know a lot or a little) is making a trade with a space station and 5 traders on the planet.
You can then produce and sell
You can become a pirate and drive around. The possibilities are many.

The most important thing. Do not try to pass this game. She should just enjoy and look beautiful in it. For me, this game is worth the money. She gave me a lot of feelings that other games did not give. It is exactly what I was expected. And for that I say thank you to her.

V
Voksi 20.09.19

No Man's Sky - Bullshit ! This game is more interesting - Space Engine !!!

R
Richards 20.09.19

Me your kvadroterapiya cabrutica nafig not surrendered, not similar!!!!!!!
But this game is peculiar, studies, all sorts of damn artifacts on planets, robbing caravans, etc. Earlier, in the childhood I dreamed about a similar game))

D
DooM_slash 20.09.19

Richard wrote:
Me your kvadroterapiya cabrutica nafig not surrendered
So do not get excited about Wildstar.
In No Man's Sky only one gathering&crafting, not research and travel.

K
Konstantinum 20.09.19

game shedevralno do not regret that bought by far the indie game of the year took on a ps4

S
SNAKE_obanze 20.09.19

I thank all of you for solving my dilemma!)

Now weigh all the pros and cons!) To me (as probably with many others) has repeatedly happened that the game which the public did not recognize, I saw something not usual and interesting. Something called Association with what thoughts, memories, personal feelings or other games! The theme of space travel has always excited my imagination! I always dreamed about game where you could fly from one planet to another, to surf the cosmos! I am sure No Man's Sky is probably implemented differently, not because I paint it in my head! But still curious to look myself! One of the games in the same genre which I remember is Parkan 2. I remember that it left me good memories! Well, the idea of landing on different planets! The main thing that the game really sucked in myself, made me feel it! And it is not uncommon that everything seems fine but still between you and the game like some sort of a membrane which is like a spacesuit protects you from her and dip no.....

A
AlekseyHom 20.09.19

On Metacritic average user rating at the moment, the 4.9 version for PS4, so... such things.

R
Roman Pripisnov 20.09.19

Playing Ps4 on the third day . The first system to fly can not, 3 merchant ships was replaced by the words teach tear artifacts, creatures of very interesting things happen, establish trade,although money matters resources is more important planet, one worse than the other , one cold to another radiation-thirds of the toxins, clogged floor inventory plutonium research in a rush.
Summary people in need of fighting a coherent storyline and lots of shooting, you rebel galaxy ( which in the PS+ free of charge give right now), or on the computer elit .
Those who want to meditate for hours to scour the planet in search of upgrade resources, etc. are welcome.

C
Cheverev 20.09.19

Boring to play Chet. These gathering is not for me. Head starts to hurt from all those toxic paints.

M
Mamosha 20.09.19

Music is cool the atmosphere is, but rughooputh is not real, have gone shorter in the cave and not come out of her, she sounds generated them all, one entrance and one exit, and I went away quite where to go is not clear, no maps, no signs, constantly circles reeling. Eh....

H
Ha4uTaJIo 20.09.19

I will quote an opinion from the blog:

Waited waited and........the game was the bottom, no sane beginning, no color, no graphics, no card. No chic music, the beast that I met reminded me of an Armadillo with a face of one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles ( from the last film ), there is no normal tutorial, whatever he figured, the planet is empty current some mushrooms-the skyscrapers and the grass while flat, all delevska glitters and shimmers. I am sitting and ready to roar from the fact that I now play. Game leg as Vietnamese port about*Titus*ka, and it has the same and sores. Very sorry, but it's a failure-at least for me.
PS this game was one analogy Spore, so there I am three times the game first started just in the primary bulen swim in the bulen like to swim do not want to. All peace and goodness. Go cry in poduhu.

V
Vert 20.09.19

Visited 5-7 planets, all monotonous, nothing to do,only to collect resources. The only entertainment is to find an animal a little more, fry his ass with a laser and then get away on the jet pack.

M
Mihasik55 20.09.19

I agree it's great vobschemto expected from the game, if only it at least was optimized and the normal control....

L
Lostlivion 20.09.19

And don't say I didn't warn you! Everyone who minusovat my comment:

Game without about space without black holes, neutron stars etc, where just about almost every planet in bloom and smells of life?? Th? And in General, similar to GRAV, the same ugly color scheme.. At the expense of proceduresthe - in my experience using the tenth planet will be repeated, like starbound in this sense, boredom brings. The only point of buying for me was the multiplayer with friends,... well, now I understand, all of sahadat and zaminusuyut, but it will take a week and I was wrong)

M
Mokriva 20.09.19

hmm. not shocked the game. all seems dead. control of a starship huh. funny. in General really smacks of kindergarten. but I decided I will not return the game to let it be in the library of games.

H
Holly Jolly 20.09.19

Collect loot, level up, fly away to another planet, collect loot... as intereseaza. Planet strongly from each other do not differ, sometimes go and think you're here somewhere already, I for the first 3 hours of the game even biomes really saw some acid rain. There certainly is the mission, but even missions to farm in some sort of mediocre MMORPGs interesting.

M
Mamosha 20.09.19

Don't even know how to describe this game, but the impressions are there and they are positive. The scale is huge, honestly it is seen that in the game put the soul, feel like an archaeologist of the universe. Beautiful scenery, huge planet, all sorts of chips crafting, trade, learning the language of aliens (very interesting idea). Opening the star map of the universe, you understand that this is a huge game. It can be made endless with different Addons. Not enough life in the game, for example, could make a racial quests etc for the type space Rangers, that might sell in the future, then the prices. In the graphic plan for 2.5 GB I have no complaints, at all affected in this code generation of planets and stuff in space. Whether it is their money? I won't say because I don't know what will happen, if the game will be developed by many Addons and the possibilities with the addition of multiplayer it will be a definite musthave. For people who want action, quests and intrigue - pass by, do not even hesitate about buying (if of course then do not implement multiplayer). If you fucking romantic is for you. You calmly surf through the universe, exploring worlds and enjoy the space. For each evaluation of the game will be different, because to some it will appeal, and some don't. For this, the most objectively possible to put for the idea 9/10 for the implementation of what is now there (I'm not saying for optimization, etc., but for the very part of the game)7/10 for content who now have 4/10. Music is the way the game is 10/10, really support you in the dip game. Will go if I want to play again, in what we have now? Don't know, for me the game was released and looks at the type of time killer as Klondike .

M
Mamosha 20.09.19

DooM_slash
Well, sute the game need another year, I own a license of the content, the implementation of quests, cities could do, the evil, the big monsters in the caves, which would fall on you on your ship, all pirates, space threat the type of dominators (Space Rangers) who have attacked other races and would be a large-scale space battles. That's the fact of the matter is you go into a game and realize that they made a simulator of an archaeologist, and carrier - it's made really, really, like watching one of the whole lot, but at the same time very just a little, how would you explain this example: when you fly to another system you arrive there are 3 huge cruiser. here's to him not to but then when to fly them and socialize -it's just not implemented, but it seems that referrals is. For the first time that I have, I usually play the game 2 hours and I quite understand if it should be my hard drive or not, and then as the emptiness and interesting and not enough of something.