3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 20.09.19 09:33 am

Impressions of the game (No Man's Sky)

The game is already out, share impressions!
161 Comments
Sort by:
p
pacantre 20.09.19

Fps rules, settings, max, shadow high, fxaa antialiasing, 3 core Athlone, gtx 650 ti 1gb, 8gb ddr3. Hate the constant loading of the world, well, what can we do to such a scale the only way would be, I expected it. But that load 2 times failed in texture and had to boot. Only later did he realize that before landing on the planet you need to fly a little, or sit and stand for a bit, the mouse waving like a fool in different directions. The biggest disadvantage in the game if it is to find a different save point, and then fly away from the planet, then all points are lost and stupidly written, saying that I have not opened, although they are open! Especially not fun was when I found a device that for the bypass module shows up on the radar of various monoliths, buildings and so on, and then flew from the planet, then on arrival everything was gone! I spent an hour crafty these modules, open cloud various monoliths, buildings and all in the ass! Thank you for this, developed!

A
AlexeyMC 20.09.19

The first couple of hours interesting, then realize you've seen everything... And becomes atski boring. The same subnautic only in profile.

s
sport404 20.09.19

Be honest. Specifically, positive feedback can only write bought it. I did not buy. Eh. You can play, but the interest quickly dies down. More joy that I still won't buy it.

d
dvuglov2 20.09.19

My impressions? Require money back.

Optimization? It is not present. All handles, knobs. My system is Core i 7 4770 8 GB RAM - gtx 770. At first, all twitch and lag. Removed gsyns vsync - set angle to 90 degrees put the native resolution of 1920 x 1080. The game itself is nothing it does not. Still lag. Finally I PUT ALL SETTINGS ON MAX - lag has prekratilis. I made round eyes and threw up his hands. I have the feeling that the game depending on the iron and OS players gives the different framrate nothing is predictable.

Next: graphics: Spread color - patterns at the level anyhow- polygons? They will be typed a little. The range of drawing? Ridiculous small - during loading shows the generation process and black dots or flickering. The very combination of colors is associated with infantile diarrhea. So they are contrasting. I confess, my eyes were hurting from all: from the Hyper pulse from the surface of planets. The twinkling of stars in the pulse I think may cause an attack of epileptic seizure patients.

The space gives the impression of cartoon or freaky nonsense. Planet in direct view of each other? HA - easily! Station one or two rooms the size of a planetary satellite? In each system! I have the feeling that the entire galaxy does not consist of a solid colored nebulae that is nonsense in itself. Yes, in the spiral branches of our galaxy is zvezdoobrazovaniya nebula - but even there, they do not stick so tightly as in this game. There is a Galaxy map - no maps of the planetary system and the planets. Everything has to look visually. Instant acceleration..Instant inhibition of...Physics are brought?

The flora and fauna. I visited 10 planets have thoroughly studied their flora and fauna. Fundamental differences are not noticed. I was freeze that almost all life was in one form or another. While life is a unique phenomenon and a rare. Silicon life forms (on worlds with a high temperature or Vice versa ladannik) look like carbon no differences. The appearance of the animals is extremely monotonous. I have not seen invertebrates - insects - subterranean fauna (well, such as the type of the worms from Dune) - the birds (some pterodactyls Yes some kite flying without wings). Oh yeah - but there are animals with the face of orange!

THE GROWTH OF THE HERO SEEMS TO BE EQUAL TO THE METER. Even a two-meter creatures seem huge. What kind of pygmy are we playing?

Where's the background? What happened? Why did we crash? Who we are or what we are? And it is not necessary to answer in the spirit , you'll find the answer. The answer is either there or shy away from it.

Where the brain NPC? In front of them appears the unknown alien garbage - rummaging in containers - pumps drawings - hack the station - and they only look askance at him and say Hello?

Boevka? It is almost not there. Pumped ship carries the attacker into pieces without any sense and the dynamics of the battle. The whole fight boils down to who perelavlivaet. On earth the same canoe. No shallows, the use of shelters - the chance to sit or lie down.

The GUARDS? what is this nonsense? Particularly on the planet. Melted rock tore a blade of grass!? STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!!! Who are they? Where? What bullies they were stuffed on all the worlds?

The plot? Still a bit there. BUT he is very weak waves a dull game - bring - scraft. Because of this, I don't feel chudesnoi what is happening - that is a different world. There is no adventure.

GAME CLONE OUT OF THERE in 3 D. BUT if OUT OF THERE was a sense of danger - unpredictable - sudden accidents. Here flash only piratica. The same system of learning languages, the same crafting system (almost) - that robs the game of the title is unique and individualistic. YOU SELL a few pieces - the ALPHA. Want to be a beta tester?

Damn personally, and HELLO GAMES SEAN MURRAY. I was waiting for this game for 2 years buying into the PR. Now I play day - continue to play ELITE DANGEROUS and wait for Star Sityzen.. Only they are the hope and future procedure generiruemoi galaxies. NO MANS CRY for me dead game.

B
Bard Lyutik 20.09.19

Hmm, 30 fps on medium settings on PC 2015, the developers believe is the norm. From plastic teksturkami 2005 I want to cry and then the eyes themselves begin to emerge. The shootout is flawed to disgust. Game per kilometer carries cheap crafts you need for 100 rubles to give. The fault lies entirely with the Sony. Raspiarili indie slag to the level of the AAA project. But the game has not ceased to be indie slag. Most likely in the category of a failure at the NMS for sure competitors will not. I was hoping for. When first launched the incentive game, I was still hoping. But alas

K
KazymirZyba 20.09.19

I very like this game: very nice picture, measured gameplay, the pioneering spirit, what else do you need?...the universe on the other side of the monitor muddied, here you will get. Even without Danov is now popular - K R a s o t a.

V
ViUlnax 20.09.19

The game at a leisurely exploration of the worlds, who needs a action go to other projects. There are bugs. Waiting for patches and additional content.

r
rambling 20.09.19

I don't pictures (of toporok?), I'm great runs and plays. But the game did not impress. Desire to play at all.

s
smumrik 20.09.19

the game is very interesting with a lot of variety on the planets can't tell..

F
FELDSHER 20.09.19

The game is not bad, but it is a pity that there are no big cities, albeit procedurally generated. Not enough black holes. I have a AMD and a strong lag is not seen. The planet is the same - what do you want from procedural generation? You can play with different styles. A bit annoying the constant micromanagement of everything. It had to be automated. The game has huge potential with proper development of patches and DLC it will not come off. Have something in common with the space Rangers.

M
Magnum Boy 20.09.19

it's a pity that many people do not like, and many just dutifully took the herd for their own opinion, well, I'm playing soul rest in Deserted Skies, very peaceful game, nothing else not even playing right now and pulls even...

o
origamikiller 20.09.19

Briefly glancing the reviews I expected the worst, but suddenly tight. Not stunning (as promised by the concept), but nice.
Decided to play, by the way, after seeing the sea of indignation among the players.) The announcement and description of the concept at the time, not impressed, the screens seemed creepy and plastic, and all projects with big ambitions in my memory, in these same ambitions and drowned, torn.

– 10 hours noticed, the temperature changes only in the region of -70 Celsius to +110. Funny. Ie, I have absolutely neproydenny can easily sit down on any planet and feel comfortable. What's the point to develop? Well, maybe the game will increase the complexity of pumping, even though it is probably the worst option.
– No danger from fauna and flora. Good herbivorous assholes jumping around, I feed them, they bring me a pink poop in minerals. Cute, but boring.
– Lack of Hollywood plot, professional script, nuisance already impossibly present in any game, even that which they do not need nafig – personally for me huge plus.
– No cumbersome training – very nice, but unfortunately, too fast in everything and I think more surprises will be gone.
– I would like meaningful challenges – to stretch a little brains, not your ass, sitting in bored grinde that different planets are exactly the same.
Very small is the variety in the decor of the planets and there is no hope that something will surprise you further. So funny – on every planet exactly the same stations, factories, monoliths, etc., I would like to be permanently doubt – if I'll find at least the fuel on the new planet, only to have it fly away? But where there... everywhere there is everything you want. And at every station the man with his small ulyanovskoy problem, skills of the doctor and the linguist. This is perhaps the main disappointing element, because of which the interest falls.
I certainly don't understand procedural generation, but it seems that the cubes of which molded the planet, it would be possible to make more stupid, and combinations thereof more difficult.
To explore particularly the game is not motivating. With imagination all right, but I would like him at least a little more fatty foods.
– Waiting for drawdowns fps, but surprisingly the only issue was with the vertical sync, all the friezes ended with its shutdown. However, to play without it, specifically on my monitor somewhat annoying.
– Why the hell I'm going to the center of the universe is not explained. But maybe I just missed it, not sure.)
– Of the bugs noticed so far, only the inability to enable the option save drawing, or Track or something like that – immediately crashes.
And Alt+Tab, which I have in the Eight works perfectly in all games – just collapses. Deploy is not under force.)
– Too terribly colorful.) And Dodge colors in the game are not allowed.
– The personalization of the Portal doing here intergalactic trade

Well, toy of course not terribly snug (and the road. 5 times cheaper – that would be great). You need to seriously diversify to maintain interest.

ADF.1
Just wrote that there is no bug as caught – breaking- the engines on the new ships are missing, find them anywhere and have nowhere to fly. Have not read anything, not wanting to spoil the first impression, and here I got...

R
Rin Shirayuki 20.09.19

Played 10 minutes, deleted, empty and soulless game that even no words. This garbage is not worthy of attention. All the positive reviews, in the same trims etc, it's just hypocrisy and lies. How this shit can be sold for 2K rubles then? The game is nothing. Another Scam for suckers came out no more.

B
Bombardirovschik 20.09.19

This simulator hemorrhoids , that's really your goal in the game is to collect resources to recharge the suit and the cutter are discharged while you collect resources.
Spoiler
Then you fly to another planet to charge the ship that died while you were flying, charging the suit and tools.
And all this surrounded by graphics of the level of oblivion.
caution maximum speed

f
fog666666 20.09.19

Mikaxx
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

t
tugoff 20.09.19

Speaking of pictures

-
-Raixs- 20.09.19

Hmm, what is routine, boring and ugly game((( well, I still have a glimmer of hope for a fantastic game in space. The way it should be: fascinating and frightening at the same time, in the place where you are nothing - a speck of dust on the background of the immense Majesty of the universe. It should be dark, with a share of mysticism and mystery... Anyway, here is this one picture perfectly captures the essence of how to be a real simulator of the researcher in alien and the black space:

P. S. Well, just picture perfect. So this should be No man's Sky, and not that colorful crap that came out.

C
Chukcha v chume 20.09.19

In fact liked it.
Although the game in which even before a lot of hype, advertising, and mysterious promises often fall short - nevertheless, a lot of games were not expecting, so not much rozczarowanie. It came out almost perfect clone of parkana 1 and 2!
So that the balance of a sense of nostalgia and the perfect time killer where you can just relax and step by step to repeat monotonous movements, without any stress, without fuss, without any of the wild online (need to write) to you vandalizing in the middle of the exciting process of extraction of plutonium, viewing of wild species of animals or simply the contemplation of the navel.
A bright cartoon picture gives a good rest for the eyes from a sterile office design.

So for me personally the pros - like parkan, bright, relaxed, simple (really simply all variants of the Elite!) relaxing the killer of free time, relieving the stress as well as postal 2, but causing less questions from others.
Cons too is - that here - the price is a little inadequate - unambiguously. Not sure what won't a Jew, but eshsho couple of weeks there. Galactic map frankly uncomfortable - I basically don't want to go to the center, but where is the centre where the edge of a headfuck. Have already started to get the battle with the pirates, but in the Parkan space battles I didn't like it.

a
astrozombie 20.09.19

very monotonous generator landshavtom it would be very best if the sample added ready-made elements, such as craters, volcanoes, canyons well and etc ...

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.09.19

in General, it is necessary first to download the torrent, if you like you can buy. but that's just the point of the license if it is without the cartoon? okay, then I thought, now jump on the rutreker and try to play.