3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 20.09.19 09:33 am

Impressions of the game (No Man's Sky)

The game is already out, share impressions!
161 Comments
Sort by:
D
DooM_slash 20.09.19

Mamosha
Here, they know how to do this it was necessary to start immediately - emptiness.
Released the crude product. Compare price-quality.

M
Mamosha 20.09.19

DooM_slash
Well, the price is very overpriced - Yes. But the product is not crude, he's just an indie. It's not AAA projects that would give him 30уе. But as for indie it is implemented well, do not affect the optimization of course, I bugs not found etc. I wouldn't give for him 10.e. to be honest, because it is better to buy for me some Dead by day light and to multiplayer fun. There are emotions from the game only to scale. But that's my taste, other people may get a buzz like spore space or something. This game is pure speed.

S
Slowery 20.09.19

The game is not bad, but it is not for everybody. Those who are still on the theme of space will not like it, and who is interested in this subject, will be the time.
For one thing, the game is clearly not worth your 2K.
Second but: planet uniform, no black holes, force majeure situations, etc...

l
lookaway 20.09.19

sources wrote:
The game is already out, share impressions!
Spoiler

s
savawerty 20.09.19

at first I wanted to leave a review, but then decided just to insert the opinion of one user of steam. my opinion is completely similar to him
- Optimization and more precisely, its absence. On my GTX 970 the game hardly gives 40 FPS on the maximum about showing a very shitty schedule;
And the graphics in the game is bad. The texture of the soap (Hello console), objects are low poly, the scenery is mainly dull;
- The monotony. Really, after playing for 2 hours, and after seeing a couple of planets, I realized that the diversity is so subtle that it almost is not evident, and it kills to the root of all the desire to explore;
Cost. Paying 35$ I expected to see at least excellent AAA project, and eventually received the game, the quality is something resembling the stuff from Early Access :(
- The collection of resources (and this is one of the main classes in the game). It was incredibly boring and uncomfortable. Jumping across the planet in search of Plutonium, for example, is that you have to do many times, and it's sad
- And for dessert, it is extremely inconvenient administration, both on the ground and in space.

G
Goroooo001 20.09.19

Only interested in the first few hours, but then you realize that almost all the planets resemble each other, and animals are the same, and everything becomes routine.
The interface is terrible, no optimization, the load is placed on RAM and CPU, and GP is idle, possibly be corrected with patches.
The cost of a comparable final product, the price should not exceed 500 rubles.
From the pros can highlight only a small size of the game.

a
astrozombie 20.09.19

well grindilka..but certainly not happy - and so is soap, and when you fly over the planet uploading textures with a black ruffle - all PPC...
much of the success depends on, on his 4 or 5 the world has found a broken spaceship with 42 slots, when I some alien greedy suggest to your 32 slot mainframe for 18 million yunt.

R
RSergeich 20.09.19

A boring fuck.

i
ishabig 20.09.19

After playing 6 hours before I finally realized that this game reminds me of: this copy of the game OUT THERE Ω drained and D3
The mechanics of the farm, upgrades, conversations with NPCs (the study of alien languages), and flights to other Planeta

B
Bombardirovschik 20.09.19

Character growth as a pygmy, 30 inches tall, I did not know that we will play for the midget, the graphics is appalling to lousy, the optimization is MISSING , 30 fps for first-person game is NOT PLAYABLE , the load on the hardware it is unclear how distributed, to play couldn't because of the 25-30 fps , I don't want a headache then from such framerate + small ANGLE from which the impression of a head with a tapered grip.
Had to delete the game.

I
Igor0110 20.09.19

I liked the game, that's just annoying having to play using the Intel SDE because I have SSE4.1 does not support

M
MrWorld 20.09.19

However downloaded the torrent,the game is terribly slow at first,but digging in the files was better(although when I fly are terrible friezes).About the game,as for me there is nothing interesting,solid grind of things and all,at least I thought so 2 hours of the game,the planet is really not much different.But to spend a few evenings with the game you can buy but absolutely not necessary
PS the vehicle Control is awful,it's hard to turn them at least on the keyboard and mouse,plus the viewing angle is uncomfortable even if you put the settings on 90

T
Tema Lozhka 20.09.19

Loved it, don't regret the pre-order.
But we are waiting for patches.

K
KingBaby 20.09.19

did not like ..

N
Negih 20.09.19

And so, experience. What can I say... overall what I saw in the video, and got it. SRL aimless vacillation on the SAME planets.
Now in more detail. We say developed? Research, they said, and where they are? Here I arrived on the planet and want to find TAMIE, but... XS where to get it (perfectly normal, we have not investigated the planet). OK, I say. Explore the planet (all scan, extract etc) are opened 90% of the planet and WHAT? But none of that. I'm looking in my inventory, is TAMIE, but I wish I got XS. Press scan and I only show questions, chests, energy - EVERYTHING! Kagogo dick then I went 5 hours on a planet and scans it if it displays garbage, and so that appears (without scanning). Why not put your own marks on the planet? Say to throw off the lighthouse, that he would appear on the map? Fuck Yes said I we have the same RESEARCH and trialing planets. What is the behavior of the ship? He can't even prizemlitsya fine. He can't fly a spin down, which consequently does not allow to break or fly through the cave.
CONCLUSION:
1) Make the ability to drop beacons on the planet that would find this place again
2) Make the option to CHOOSE the resource that you need. What he'd displayed when scanning (assuming that you do this, it scans)
3) Make the ability to VIEW which resource gives a particular plant, if you studied it and not just upload to\rename
4) Make the ability to FREELY fly the ship. I don't guess landed near the station on the planet, and could fly her down to the millimeter.
5) And increase 4му item to make the ability to set the vehicle speed to ZERO

b
barca9 20.09.19

The main problem of the game is its price. A 4 PIECE!!!! For what is essentially an indie project! This is pure rip-off, considering the game is almost nothing. No matter how you may like to explore (in the sense of to go) - it's not worth it.

N
Nigrila 20.09.19

Game - dummy. There is nothing to do. A fierce grind. Although, I did not expect another. Yeah, 18 darrenelias planets, and on each of them something different, of course, of course. Don't understand unhappy. Have you been hoping that in 2016 they will do a NORMAL game of such magnitude? Yes, this even after 40 years, will not be able to implement. Downloaded trainer, comes byrenko to the center Galaktika, and remove the screw.

n
nominar 20.09.19

This is definitely game of the year!!! First game in 4 years that I spiratic.
Pirates downloaded ,downloaded trainer , for three hours, flew to the center of the galaxy ,the game is passed.
Someone remember this vyser tried elitki to compare it would be interesting now to read his opinion.

i
imker 20.09.19

Weak game, been waiting for a remake of parkana GS, but it turned out crap. And it is a pity that the jambs of the game is not fundamental but correctable.
Schools:
Awkward interface, awkward menu research, what for to fence 3 tabs, you could do one thing in common with small buttons, no maps of the area, it is not clear where to go, what where, no custom labels on the map, there is no division by the density of elements in the user interface, I want to find the plutonium and you show up in a bunch of carbon and other energy of the same red tab at all, same with the cosmos, not to make the interface space travel in spore, what for artificially to prolong the time of space flights, all these warp engines and other mutoten.
The camera sucks, you can't hang in orbit and see the planet in the same spore. Scan the planet for the presence of resources from orbit.
Stupid gameplay, go yeah pick up items even if the inventory menu was made in the bottom of the screen like in minecraft. To build the plants any.
Short long to describe what he wanted from her, wanted spore space simulator with combat system from parkana and economy in factorio. Even if a planet was small with gulkin nose, but it would be interesting for them to do something, teraforming there, taming dinosaurs, telepathic bugs on their heads to hang like that old cartoon about a dinosaur herders. Interplanetary supply chain as in the games of the anno series, the dumping of wastes and zagazhivanie of the planet, all down the drain.

N
Nightmare77 20.09.19

It is a success! 10 randomly generated bugs out of 10!