3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 20.09.19 09:33 am

Impressions of the game (No Man's Sky)

The game is already out, share impressions!
161 Comments
Sort by:
M
MLShadow 20.09.19

Everyone who passed the game I recommend to view immediately after her film Dark Star.

M
Mokriva 20.09.19

Seeking the center of the galaxy, I can say there's nothing. Just a great not reachable star.

R
Rolento 20.09.19

I think Sean posted it in the center of the photo with his smile.

D
DarkSensei 20.09.19

Ahhh, spoilers - spoilers - spoilers =-=

M
Molarky24 20.09.19

the game is great, gliders are all the same, no diversity. from one planet to another you need to fly 20 minutes real time.

N
Negih 20.09.19

Molarky24
Molarky24 wrote:need to fly 20 minutes real time.
Where do you find such planet found? I max. found 40 sec

A
Ankanfel 20.09.19

Played. Good that is not bought. 4/10 for the idea.

R
Richards 20.09.19

How to fly for the Euclid galaxy?

r
riopala 20.09.19

Richard
Quest Atlas and get to the center.

D
Deimos-D 20.09.19

satanicgod
The star shone here only the sprite and it can not fly up... the Game is interesting and addictive from the first sight, but only for 5-10 hours, then you mention that everything is monotonous and boring endless and merciless grind of resources... the story itself is not present, there is only the alternative way to the center - or to fly or crafted Star Atlas...

-
-Raixs- 20.09.19

Damn, this is the funny review on the game that I saw in steam)))

Hello! Today I'd talk painful for me. Recently got one game, I waited and put the dough. The game is called no mans sky, the name is not very well so be it. But there is not a main disadvantage of the game, it them a million will see you. As soon as you start the game will immediately see all the x**Nude, which can not play, it is IMPOSSIBLE, for what I paid? The guys are all hard! In the game, the dialogue is not the standard. It is usual for the eyes and in the tone. I would play, and his eyes closed, but the fps I opened them. Frames per second not pleasing to the eye, the developer of the game YOU ****RACES! Bugs in the game an awful lot, will push the shot and will fly soon. Wherever you go, that you will not find in one point of the game you go. A bunch of planets, outposts stupid, but how to play and to see all of them. If play is not possible. On a powerful PC you play as the grandfather. In short I ended up you write, think for yourself, is it worth it to play.

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.09.19

Like all brilliant, the game was not understood because of ignorance. This game is not about graphics or a cattle kintz, this game is about crushing of stone. She reminded me about what really came up with the game - to crush stone. It is a work filled with symbolism, like Sisyphus, constantly pull the stone up the hill, we crushed the stone, as it is generated. The game shows us the essence of a living being, reaching for unattainable goals, but draws motivation not to stop. Chop, chop stone, and never stop. You can continue to do quests in Tossene, and I, being the connoisseur of born in the pure inspiration of the authentic games, I will be crushed stone.

M
Mr.Freeman 20.09.19

Finally I gathered my thoughts and decided to write here. Sad to read the comments above.. very sad. The trouble is that people slowly dying from his ignorance. It's an incredible game! It's a gift! It is a gift for dreamers, romantic souls and for all who care about the thoughts about eternity, about the unexplored worlds, and possible contacts with other civilizations. This game was created in order to OBSERVE.. to GO....FEEL! Here don't need graphics, there is no need the desire to kill, to put headshots or skinning the animal! The developers have done an incredible. They were given the opportunity to be in the shoes of a researcher who sat down on an unknown planet and walks away, looks around, sees unprecedented plants, minerals, stones, magical animals....and understands how pathetic he really is..! They gave us a virtual opportunity to get IN touch. I grew up on science fiction and I don't have enough words to Express all the emotions. Everyone who is fond of or enjoys fiction will understand me... This game is not for everyone.....

R
Radon116 20.09.19

On the space station, it is possible to buy a ship there in more cells, as well as to trade with the newcomers.

s
sources 20.09.19

The incentive average rating finally started to decline. Positive feedback is already 53%. A week ago it was 57%, Finally people understand that the game absolutely nothing to do and they slipped natural deuce instead of game

s
sources 20.09.19

Mr.Freemаn
Thickly painfully.
I never asked for optimization.
I never asked for gameplay

S
SGate 20.09.19

MLShadow
Bomb with AI? It is powerful. But its bleak film shows all the charm of the game.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.09.19

The game is about the study may be of interest. But she took all at once and immediately all threw. The game has the shooter in its infancy, there are space battles in its infancy, the study itself is also in its infancy. That it was impossible to make a tree of any n interesting technology, to save resources on them, and watch how it changes your ship? The fact that the game even to talk to several that just do PPC, even stupid magazines, nikakih no... the fact that the buildings on all the planets the same as it hints at the existence of a developed galactic community that bothered to add it to the game?

F
FugasiK 20.09.19

Played about a day without stopping, and finally the game crashed breathed a sigh of relief. The game in the early hours of luring and happy, but then catches up with the same question, what next? and this issue is no longer haunted. That is next is all very monotonous and similar. First you are delighted to land on the new planet, and then it begins to pall. The whole game is at a very primitive level and hate it. 2000 for what sorry? 24 hours of the game? Continue to play it is simply impossible. Moreover, these deceptions overdog@I planets that actually don't exist and the illusion of infinite space...in short, this stool can be articles to write about the biggest failure in the history of the gaming industry...

C
Counsellor 20.09.19

Click the button and BAM! we're on Magrathea. Probably. Or not. Click again bummer..

Why?
I Have - Why? 42. Not that one.